• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Honestly, where is eveyone today ? I cant beleive this thread has experienced such an unproductive day. I cant even get anyone to brawl with me.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Yes, because the 3 katrillion posts so far is 2 smigzillion short of the average day, right?
Is there a problem? If you possess the ability to read then you would have noticed that it is unproductive because it is harder to find a brawl than usual. I dont know why but you sarcasm is aggravating me. This is possibly my first time being annoyed on this thread.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Is there a problem? If you possess the ability to read then you would have noticed that it is unproductive because it is harder to find a brawl than usual. I dont know why but you sarcasm is aggravating me. This is possibly my first time being annoyed on this thread.
And this would be--HERE IT COMES(!)--a you problem.

If you had any reading COMPREHENSION you would have known that I was talking specifically to the general activity rate, not the cause of it.

Besides, it's still more active than the majority of threads here.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
And this would be--HERE IT COMES(!)--a you problem.

If you had any reading COMPREHENSION you would have known that I was talking specifically to the general activity rate, not the cause of it.

Besides, it's still more active than the majority of threads here.
Ironic how you mention reading comprehension and you did not understand what my post meant. If you are talking about the general activity rate then why is this posted as a reply ? Therefore, your argument is a failure. Honestly, i am not going to waste my time with your sorry excuse for arguments anymore.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Ironic how you mention reading comprehension and you did not understand what my post meant. If you are talking about the general activity rate then why is this posted as a reply ? Therefore, your argument is a failure. Honestly, i am not going to waste my time with your sorry excuse for arguments anymore.
Don't quote him! Do what I did, add him to your ignore list!

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Exia wrote,

Honestly, where is eveyone today ? I cant beleive this thread has experienced such an unproductive day. I cant even get anyone to brawl with me.
And I was mocking the fact that he mentions the THREAD's lack of inactivity.

That's why I responded the way I did.

Exia is very bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom