• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Is Sudsy ********? He said Toon Link is an below average character! He sucks, he can't complain. Gorgon if your still looking for your partner, im him!
Sudsy stated that TLink is not the greatest team mate to have, but it's far better to use a character your good with, then try to find a good match with someone your not

Hey Stroupes, out of curiosity when you petioned to be a debater, what did you say in your request, I still havet heard anything on mine

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I think Sudsy is quite wrong. Might be because Toon Link is my main, but his performance is always the best in my team battles. The only thing you can say about Toon Link is his bomb's hurting you too, but even then that's minor damage.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Is Sudsy ********? He said Toon Link is an below average character! He sucks, he can't complain. Gorgon if your still looking for your partner, im him!
?

I said he's a below average team character. What's your issue? I suck, now? Surely you're kidding me, right? When I used one of my top characters ( ROB) you attacked maybe ten times in over four minutes--that's how bad I had you on the defensive.

But, whatever.

Exia, are you still open for teaming up? I also tend to clash; I'm thinking it's a match made in heaven for both of us.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Sudsy stated that TLink is not the greatest team mate to have, but it's far better to use a character your good with, then try to find a good match with someone your not

Hey Stroupes, out of curiosity when you petioned to be a debater, what did you say in your request, I still havet heard anything on mine
Thats percisly my point! He would let me do all of the work! Gorgon is my complete opposite! He's blunt and maintain his field. I have an in your face/ long ranger tactic... Sudsy and I have no connections and stand points what so ever!

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Good point. However, a T.L and a Ness would not work that well.
I'd probably be forced to use Kirby, who I'm only above-average with.

If there's anyone out there who is good at playing it safe/ smart in team play, please speak up.
i figured bmasterr was that type but he dumped me for some reason.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Good point. However, a T.L and a Ness would not work that well.
I'd probably be forced to use Kirby, who I'm only above-average with.

If there's anyone out there who is good at playing it safe/ smart in team play, please speak up.
i figured bmasterr was that type but he dumped me for some reason.
They may have clashing results but it's still better then making someone use someone their uncomfortable with (I'm not gonna argue it though, but I think it's stupid to pick someone just because your partner wants you to, IMO)

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
?

I said he's a below average team character. What's your issue? I suck, now? Surely you're kidding me, right? When I used one of my top characters ( ROB) you attacked maybe ten times in over four minutes--that's how bad I had you on the defensive.

But, whatever.

Exia, are you still open for teaming up? I also tend to clash; I'm thinking it's a match made in heaven for both of us.
You beat me twice big whop! My issue is that you complain how I fight. I not changing my main who In fact MURDERED YOU in this tournament. I really don't believe we are teammates. My agression only come from your disposition of my abilities.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Thats percisly my point! He would let me do all of the work! Gorgon is my complete opposite! He's blunt and maintain his field. I have an in your face/ long ranger tactic... Sudsy and I have no connections and stand points what so ever!
Where in Jehovah's name do you get that garbage from, bmasterr? Last time I checked, it's pretty obvious I'm a fast player. And, last time I checked with that, fast players tend to not camp or hide near the edge--they're often very aggressive.

I would much rather have you stay away and attack from long distances, preserving your life while I do my best Ken Hoang impression.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
They may have clashing results but it's still better then making someone use someone their uncomfortable with (I'm not gonna argue it though, but I think it's stupid to pick someone just because your partner wants you to, IMO)
You're right, it is. But why do you think I simply ASKED him if he had a good character out of the ones I mentioned? Because I was simply curious! I wouldn't have said to him, " change or else!"--I want to win, dangit. He just made up reasons to get angry with me, it seems.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Go to your CP, find " group memberships", find "smash debators", and click on one of the buttons that says something that would be your application-like form.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Go to your User CP, then enter group memberships, from there go to Debaters, select join group, then state your reason for wanting to join.

@Suds-Sorry, I wasn't trying to cause any trouble or anything, just merely stating my opinion

gorgon.

Smash Ace
B, I think you're taking this a little too seriously. He only said TLink was a bad partner for his (Ness, was it?) No reason to get angry.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Go to your User CP, then enter group memberships, from there go to Debaters, select join group, then state your reason for wanting to join.

@Suds-Sorry, I wasn't trying to cause any trouble or anything, just merely stating my opinion
? Why are you sorry? Did you think I took what you said personally? Pfft. I can assure you that as angry and whiney I can be, I don't take much personally at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom