• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hello fellow smash boardians, How has the day met you all.
Just chiming in. Anybody get their round 3 pairings, done?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I've been playing MKW all day.
I want to go go-karting now. I get aggresive when I'm in a go-kart. I almost crashed once. lmao XD

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
1.) What's this talk of a team tourney?

2.) Nice sig, Chaco. Ryu FTW.

3.) Yeah, I remember a go-cart race I was in.... It was on a track called "Wild Woody". Had 2 spiral towers. When I was driving up one tower, the he/she in front of me (didn't know its gender) was going so slow... and started moving away from the inside curb. I wedged my front end between the curb, and his/her back end. He/She threw his/her steering wheel to the left (back towards the curb), and I threw mine to the right causing him/her to spin out. I barely dodged the idiot, and saw the explosion in my rear-view mirror. (ok, maybe there wasn't an explosion, just trying to make things interesting) As I drove by, a staff member came up to me and said: "How old are you, kid?" Me: "15 (or so, long time ago, dun 'member)." Staff: "Yup, you'll be drivin' in no time."

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
1.) What's This Talk Of A Team Tourney?

2.) Nice Sig, Chaco. Ryu Ftw.

3.) Yeah, I Remember A Go-cart Race I Was In.... It Was On A Track Called "wild Woody". Had 2 Spiral Towers. When I Was Driving Up One Tower, The He/she In Front Of Me (didn't Know Its Gender) Was Going So Slow... And Started Moving Away From The Inside Curb. I Wedged My Front End Between The Curb, And His/her Back End. He/she Threw His/her Steering Wheel To The Left (back Towards The Curb), And I Threw Mine To The Right Causing Him/her To Spin Out. I Barely Dodged The Idiot, And Saw The Explosion In My Rear-view Mirror. (ok, Maybe There Wasn't An Explosion, Just Trying To Make Things Interesting) As I Drove By, A Staff Member Came Up To Me And Said: "how Old Are You, Kid?" Me: "15 (or So, Long Time Ago, Dun 'member)." Staff: "yup, You'll Be Drivin' In No Time."
Roflmao Xd

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Guys, I won't be around for tonight, so if anyone sees Glutin, tell him to PM me ASAP >_> If not, you force me to not be lazy, and that doesn't sit well with me >:/

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
1.) What's this talk of a team tourney?

2.) Nice sig, Chaco. Ryu FTW.

3.) Yeah, I remember a go-cart race I was in.... It was on a track called "Wild Woody". Had 2 spiral towers. When I was driving up one tower, the he/she in front of me (didn't know its gender) was going so slow... and started moving away from the inside curb. I wedged my front end between the curb, and his/her back end. He/She threw his/her steering wheel to the left (back towards the curb), and I threw mine to the right causing him/her to spin out. I barely dodged the idiot, and saw the explosion in my rear-view mirror. (ok, maybe there wasn't an explosion, just trying to make things interesting) As I drove by, a staff member came up to me and said: "How old are you, kid?" Me: "15 (or so, long time ago, dun 'member)." Staff: "Yup, you'll be drivin' in no time."
LOL Gigas

And the team tourney is one that Chaco and I (mostly Chaco though) set up. Check Online Tournament Listings to find it and enter.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
So Luke how do you like the team name Faded Heart? Sounds good to me. And Penta, VP2 was awesome.
I am having fun playing it, definitely one of the more interesting RPGs I have played...:)

Been reading the Team Tourney banter, hmm seems very interesting, and 500 wii points to cap it off...

Exia 00

Smash Champion
**sigh** hearing all of this makes me want to join but i just realized , im am not a team player ^^' i tend to clash with most of my partners. Btw is anyone willing to help me practice ?

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Is Sudsy ********? He said Toon Link is an below average character! He sucks, he can't complain. Gorgon if your still looking for your partner, im him!

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Gigas + Devil = Overpowered Team. XD

I'll get back with you on that. Right now I have a practice tourney to attend to. I'll try to get back on later tonight.
Precisely the point, we both have a variety of characters we are good with, we'd destroy the competition (no offense anyone here) and once we build a variety of strats we'll be golden, it's especially good since we both know alot about each others mains and secondaries. I'll work on a name man. GL in the tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom