• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Uh oh... looks like my partner doesn't want to participate. In either tourney...

I need a partner for both. (Remember B, you already have a partner for both ;))

Exia 00

Smash Champion
No! Heartz is off limits for a TEAM BATTLE! She would kill us all!
What is this! A double tournament!? I am intrigued. I would definetly join but dont you think it would lag if people have partners living far away. To make matters worse 4 people using different connections would kill the experience (based on the chances of having bad connection) I would assume its not the most friendly tournament considering there is a prize at stakes. In Online tournaments i dont know if competing for a prize is a good idea because i can sense that people people are going to get upset about losing , blame lag and unfortunatley break friendships. In my opinion, it should be a friendly.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
What is this! A double tournament!? I am intrigued. I would definetly join but dont you think it would lag if people have partners living far away. To make matters worse 4 people using different connections would kill the experience (based on the chances of having bad connection) I would assume its not the most friendly tournament considering there is a prize at stakes. In Online tournaments i dont know if competing for a prize is a good idea because i can sense that people people are going to get upset about losing , blame lag and unfortunatley break friendships. In my opinion, it should be a friendly.
First off, the prize is merely 500 Wii Points, no biggie. It does not make it less friendly (and Chaco's not even sure if he wants to do a prize.)

Second, most times I've battled 4 people, connections were fine. And I live in Canada, they live in the US.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm...I think I know a good partner if I were to participate.

*Goes back to being busy* -_-

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wow, this thread is slow. I was expecting at least 5 new pages in my absence.

I'm disappointed.

Edit: Exia, you want to try our tourney match?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Don't worry about it, just post or PM me if you see me online tomorrow. I just don't know exactly when I'll be on.

Chaco

Never Logs In
KC I think Luke wanted to team up with you for mine and Les's team tourney.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
*A truck backs in and drops Zelda plushies on top of DarkL*
*pops out of plushies*
I'm back. What did I miss?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Teaming up with Hylian would be pretty awesome. XD

But if anything I'd choose Yuki to be my partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom