• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Exia, do you want to battle now? I think I still have time to do the tourney matches with you if you want.

Edit: Never mind, I probably can't right now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I just took off someone's entire 3 stocks from Bunnycides. :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
I lost to Snop, I can't believe how extremely campy and cheap that Pit is. No johns though.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I did. Arrow spam then dsmash spam, b spam in general. And that dang recovery...no johns...
Does he play like Jon? If he does, then I probably wouldn't have done much better.

Arrow spam can be avoided if you jump right at the start. I always try to go for him, and approach with a nair or bair. Grabbing/pivot grabbing can help if he's smash happy, and so can eggs. Don't overuse them though, because Pit has two reflectors. As for the recovery, at least it's gimpable, unlike ROB's, but then again ROB can't glide...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Does he play like Jon? If he does, then I probably wouldn't have done much better.

Arrow spam can be avoided if you jump right at the start. I always try to go for him, and approach with a nair or bair. Grabbing/pivot grabbing can help if he's smash happy, and so can eggs. Don't overuse them though, because Pit has two reflectors. As for the recovery, at least it's gimpable, unlike ROB's, but then again ROB can't glide...
Alright, thanks for the advice It will help against Jon.

And about a team tournament. Why don't we just hold our own. Then the times will work for us.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Alright, thanks for the advice It will help against Jon.

And about a team tournament. Why don't we just hold our own. Then the times will work for us.
Thing is though, I only beat Jon once, and apparently that was a game where he was off on his game.

I have come close several times though.

Team tournament sounds fun, and if it's ours, that would work out well for us. I'd definitely join if I can.

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry for asking if this was already ansewered but I'm new and I don't really want to take two hours to read every reply but can I still join or is there no more room?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thing is though, I only beat Jon once, and apparently that was a game where he was off on his game.

I have come close several times though.

Team tournament sounds fun, and if it's ours, that would work out well for us. I'd definitely join if I can.
Well, Jon doesn't take defeat well. He is all about winning but tries no to show it.

And yeah,I think I'll setup the thread. I know Mitsu and Duo will create a team. lulz

Well, I'll wait for a few minutes for your reply before setting the thread up.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm sorry for asking if this was already ansewered but I'm new and I don't really want to take two hours to read every reply but can I still join or is there no more room?
This was started three weeks ago, so I'm sorry, but there is no spots left.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Well, Jon doesn't take defeat well. He is all about winning but tries no to show it.

And yeah,I think I'll setup the thread. I know Mitsu and Duo will create a team. lulz

Well, I'll wait for a few minutes for your reply before setting the thread up.
Alright, I'll join. I'll try to let you know when I most likely will/won't be able to play to make it easier for both of us. I'll join, but I'm going to be leaving in a little bit so just add me to the roster.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright, I'll join. I'll try to let you know when I most likely will/won't be able to play to make it easier for both of us. I'll join, but I'm going to be leaving in a little bit so just add me to the roster.
Alright, and our team name is the "SD Yoshi's" ?:laugh:

How many teams should be in it, 8 or 16?

And what days are best for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom