• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
lol, I though you were testing something on that lvl with yoshi. Don't worry tho its np. I wannted to give you a fourth match, but lag was pretty bad on my end, and it was starting to get worse. Those were fun matchs though, your yoshi is very annoying to my fox.( thats a compliment )

Yeah, lag was actually bad for me to that time. Mainly on FD, but it started getting better on Mario Circuit. Too bad though, those really were fun matches. And my Yoshi annoys other people here too, lol *coughDevilcough*

Chaco

Never Logs In
Alright I'm here, Dark. Could you do them on WiFi?

And I finally got my timing down for them, every time. Unless my hands get sweaty, like right now, I mess up hitting L+Up+Cstick all at the same time.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I've gotten much better since we've last fought Chaco, but DarkL still can kick my Zelda's as.
Really? I can beat him. well, not consistently. Our matches go with whoever SDs first lulz. Wanna play while I'm waiting on him to get active again?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Really? I can beat him. well, not consistently. Our matches go with whoever SDs first lulz. Wanna play while I'm waiting on him to get active again?
He beats me because he's trained really hard to beat Zelda. lol He gos into Beserk mode.
In a little bit Chaco, I need to eat lunch.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hello. Im back from my exams and i am now creating more sigs for fun.
Hey....do you know how to make tech borders? I'll give you the tutorial if you don't.

You are using Photoshop right?

Oh, I needed to ask you something, I'm making a Ninja Gaiden Banner, and I've got the cut, I want for the sig. I was wondering if you could add a tech border to it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
lmao XD

10wariosfartingonkirby
Stop following me!

All you need to do is Falcon PAUNCH!

I don't think so...

WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE! WE LIKE IKE!

Stop it...who's saying that. I'll kill you all!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
DarkL I'd like to fight your Yoshi again sometime againest "her"
Sure, I wouldn't mind facing your Peach in the near future. :)

LOL that's so true.

And is Brawlgasm the one with Puerto Rican Marth? If so, Brawlgasm FTW!

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Hey....do you know how to make tech borders? I'll give you the tutorial if you don't.

You are using Photoshop right?

Oh, I needed to ask you something, I'm making a Ninja Gaiden Banner, and I've got the cut, I want for the sig. I was wondering if you could add a tech border to it.
To be honest i have never heard of a tech border but I will gladly make the sig if you give me a tutorial. I dont know when i'll finish but i will get the job done. Also, i do use photoshop. Lastly How is your sig in that form ? I wanted to try doing something similar before but i always have the rectangular canvas.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
New theme. Supernatural Showdown. (Lucas, Ness, Zelda, Lucario) Battle of the psychics/mage. Psychic or magical taunts. Elemental items on medium. 0.5 damage ratio.

Chaco

Never Logs In
To be honest i have never heard of a tech border.I will gladly make the sig if you give me a tutorial. Yes i do use photoshop. I dont know when i'll finish but i will get the job done.
Alright, go to SWF Tutorials in the Artwork Emporium. Then it's like the second tutorial down.

And I'll give you the cut to do it too.

Oh and, can you make the overall banner flashy. And then some text you think would go good with it.

Thank you Exia.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Alright, go to SWF Tutorials in the Artwork Emporium. Then it's like the second tutorial down.

And I'll give you the cut to do it too.

Oh and, can you make the overall banner flashy. And then some text you think would go good with it.

Thank you Exia.

I lack the knowledge of ninja gaiden so if you came up with the text that would be great.also is all you wanted the tech border? I would rather you be spacific in terms of your expectations.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I lack the knowledge of ninja gaiden so if you came up with the text that would be great.also is all you wanted the tech border? I would rather you be spacific in terms of your expectations.
Umm, maybe it would be better, if you just made me a Ninja Gaiden banner, I can get you some pics. And make it a darker blackish banner with him fading in different spots, like two. Oh, and maybe some lightish blue in it. The color of the slash marks on the third image.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-12479
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31289
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-31046

And just forget about the tech border, if you can do this stuff.

Font:http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-cowboys.font

Text: My own master...

Is this okay with you?

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Chaco , do you mind if i add the orb thats in the tutorial under the tech border tutorial. I think it would be a useful skill to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom