• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Um...okay Mitsu. Good games, I guess. But I found that last match highly unnecessary.
Hey Yuki, up for a match? Still haven't played you yet. And I'm hoping to play everyone that comes on this forum on a regular basis. :) I added your Friend Code, if you wanna Brawl, just add mine and make the room. I'm alright with any set of rules, as long as I can be Sheik and choose Temple. :) Good luck to you, because I hear you're good. :)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Hey Yuki, up for a match? Still haven't played you yet. And I'm hoping to play everyone that comes on this forum on a regular basis. :) I added your Friend Code, if you wanna Brawl, just add mine and make the room. I'm alright with any set of rules, as long as I can be Sheik and choose Temple. :) Good luck to you, because I hear you're good. :)
Sure, I'm up for a game. =) And you want to go to the temple, huh? That's fine with me. The reason I ask for stages preferred is that I'm lazy and I like to go to the random button. Plus, I have all of the stages on so if people just stick to the neutral stages I pick them.

And you heard I was good? Eheh...I hope you don't get your hopes up. ._.;

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
This will be my favorite theme. So gothic.

Edit: Yes lets do that, Nirvana.
Thank you. I tested FadingNirvana with a CPU. It turned out great. Okay. Please give me a few min to get my taunts ready and I'll setup the match.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, sorry I was late getting back on Nirvana. I had things come up, I think we might play the team later on tonight. They should be easy to beat.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Sure, I'm up for a game. =) And you want to go to the temple, huh? That's fine with me. The reason I ask for stages preferred is that I'm lazy and I like to go to the random button. Plus, I have all of the stages on so if people just stick to the neutral stages I pick them.

And you heard I was good? Eheh...I hope you don't get your hopes up. ._.;
These kind of comments make me sad.:( I really dont like crushing anyone's spirit.... Your squirtle is awesome, you should take pride in that.:)

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
These kind of comments make me sad.:( I really dont like crushing anyone's spirit.... Your squirtle is awesome, you should take pride in that.:)
Haha, thanks. But really, I feel that I'm only average. I'm not deserving of too much praise. XD But you're extremely good. Very impressive and frighteningly good usage of the StarFox team.

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Wow... I disconnected. :p Getting back on. Sorry about that, Yuki. My connection is horrible when I play Wi-Fi on Brawl. Shall we try again, Yuki?

EDIT: Everyone check out my signature. It looks so cool! :bee: And Yuki, you really are good with Pokemon. Your Jigglypuff destroyed me, never seen someone who mains Jiggly. :ohwell: You're good!

EDIT: Meh, my signature's actually quite lame compared to all of your signatures. :( Gonna go erase it. I'll just wait one month until I can put on those picture signatures like a good boy.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Well, while I'm warmed up. Anyone up for a quick battle?
Not by much...I still can't have a decent match with that much lag.
I know what you mean, my lag was pretty bad as well.:ohwell: Usually IC's cant touch my wolf with a grab, but I couldn't reflect properly, so it got me a few times.
GG, bunny Me and duo had a good time. Nice IC's.:)
Who is Flare?
fear da quotes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom