• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
are we done, can we finally move to a new theme, or maybe team battles, just please, never make me use a chick brawler again T T (I have never been good with any of them in any smash, there attacks and physics justt strike odd to me) anyway gg's

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
are we done, can we finally move to a new theme, or maybe team battles, just please, never make me use a chick brawler again T T (I have never been good with any of them in any smash, there attacks and physics justt strike odd to me) anyway gg's
i wanna be in the next theme

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
When fighting you, I have almost a whole second of button lag. XD
When I was trying to press start, then "No Contest" so I can quit, it took about two minutes for the options to even come up. o_o;

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Good games, Zanix! Man...you're one of the few people I've met that can survive long enough to use Lucario at full power. You really have to give yourself more credit, those were amazing matches!

Zanix

Smash Cadet
Good games, Zanix! Man...you're one of the few people I've met that can survive long enough to use Lucario at full power. You really have to give yourself more credit, those were amazing matches!
Yah, I can survive with lucario longer than I can with even the heavier guys. I have a habit off falling into every attack, so I end up relying on the Aura more than I should. Thanks for the compliment though.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
lmao. Devil broke the rules. He is officially banned from Femme Fatales. He would like that, though. XD. That was REALLY fun. Next we will do the Clash of the Titans battle. Im going to take a break. Those were intense FFAs
I forget, what are the rules of Clash of The Titans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom