• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've seen something like that happen too.

Normally she would've still had her crown off during that attack, but it's still on her head.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
its when u float do the fair then let go when she is performing the move then peach will not have her crown on her head

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
How much are SD cards?
Because I would love to contribute to this post.
I guess I could take a picture of my TV screen and then post the pics but they won't come out good :S

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
How much are SD cards?
Because I would love to contribute to this post.
I guess I could take a picture of my TV screen and then post the pics but they won't come out good :S
Various multimedia stores have SD cards for you to buy. Nowadays the 1 GB SD cards cost $19.99, while the 2 GB SD cards cost $29.99. Don't bother with the 4 GB SD cards, because they don't work with the Wii.

Also, look for an SD card that has the "Official Nintendo Seal" on the packaging. That'll tell you if it's safe to use that SD card with the Wii.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
$20's! Hmm no thanks then :S I was thinking they were like 3 to 5 dollars.
I think I'll just stick with taking a picture of my TV screen.

Besides the SD card, don't you need other attachments, like a cable connecting to the TV?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The one I use on the Wii is an old 128mb SD card. I have over 90 snapshots stored and there are still like over 300 blocks free.

And you don't need any cable for the TV. You just need an SD card reader or simply a digital camera to send the files to your computer and then convert them.

The 1 GB cards in Bestbuy are 12$

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
Can you still buy the older versions? And can you get it at like Target?
I wouldn't mind paying 12 dollars.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Toadstool is DEFINETLY more weird since "stool" means sh*t in some places, lol.

Princess Toad Poop.

Top Bottom