• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty

Thani

Smash Cadet
Princess Peach is so lovely, she also has lovely Pokemon! This is Peach's Lucario!

Pretty face!

Her Lucario even changes colors to match her dress!

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Why is Lucario always so creepy with EVERYTHING?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Some random pics I don't think I've put up before.

One of the frames of the Peach Bomber. Looks weird.

Peach sees Subspace.

Two princesses.

Daisy and Peach.

Doing some weird hand thing.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I love these pics TimeSmash. They are really good for random nothing pictures.

Two princesses.
Now, is it just me or does it look like Daisy is chasing Peach with a frying pan?

Also, if you could tell me how you got Peach in these positions, I would be most grateful

Peach sees Subspace.

Doing some weird hand thing.
Thanks!!!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I think I was just messing around with FSmash and such, I guess it turned out to be a nice pic!

Oh, and CedricIzDead, one where Peach sees Subspace, I remember either using the Melee taunt (Up or Down, I forget which one), or just pivoting. I moved the camera to the right so Peach wouldn't be centered, although there is another picture where she is the focus and it looks nice, at least to me. And the Weird Hand Thing, I noticed that when you use Ftilt, you get a couple weird looking frames. Right at the beginning of Ftilt, that's when her hands go weird. I think when Peach just stands in her neutral position, she may do something similar.

Is it possible to use a timer to slow Peach down and get closer to the frame we want? Or does the timer make it too dark for a good photo?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Wow, I completely forgot Brawl had that option. I remember it more in Melee, too.

I might upload or take some pictures today, but there's a lot of crap to do today, reading and job and such. =\

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and CedricIzDead, one where Peach sees Subspace, I remember either using the Melee taunt (Up or Down, I forget which one), or just pivoting. I moved the camera to the right so Peach wouldn't be centered, although there is another picture where she is the focus and it looks nice, at least to me. And the Weird Hand Thing, I noticed that when you use Ftilt, you get a couple weird looking frames. Right at the beginning of Ftilt, that's when her hands go weird. I think when Peach just stands in her neutral position, she may do something similar.

Thanks for getting back to me, I might experiment with the spinning taunt thing. I haven't played Brawl in nearly a MONTH, so I'm kinda out of touch with it :ohwell:

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Oh, well that's okay, I'd think. I didn't play Brawl for a whle until semi-recently, bu I stayed on the boards. So many people here are amazingly detailed--I knew many of the moves, hitboxes, knockback, etc. right when I jumped back in.

There are some frames in the double jump that seem interesting enough. The one with Red Peach is a double jump in Smashville...nice background, except for that one piece of land jutting out in the background.

EDIT: More pictures, finally. I wrote down a mini-description of all the pics on my SD Card, took a while because there are 416 or something like that.

This one I took sometime in the SSE. The light effect looked really cool.

Another Peach and Daisy Picture. I don't know why it's so bright.

This was taken completely on accident. I paused to go eat or something and came back to see Peach with a Soccer Ball as her head. It must have bounced lie it does after the initial hit and lands suddenly. It was quite strange, but ot me to laugh somewhat. =)

Top Bottom