• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yah its the PRINCESS PUNCH!!!! and also it how i did my peach flexing pic

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

i like the way peach looks in this one so i chose it to be uploaded

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
haha i didnt even realize it looked like a myspace pic, but i liked it cause the lighting and the look of peachs face. i might set that as my myspace pic XD

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
haha i didnt even realize it looked like a myspace pic, but i liked it cause the lighting and the look of peachs face. i might set that as my myspace pic XD
haha. plz. that's like the mandatory pic for that site now. I admit...I have a couple of them. :laugh:

but the reason I called it myspace is because of the camera angle and it looks like she's even doing the pouty lips that are also mandatory for about 99.9% of your pics on that site. haha.

I'm such a dork...:p

BTW: I would love to battle as soon as I get my Wi-Fi. but this could be a while. :/

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
haha. plz. that's like the mandatory pic for that site now. I admit...I have a couple of them. :laugh:

but the reason I called it myspace is because of the camera angle and it looks like she's even doing the pouty lips that are also mandatory for about 99.9% of your pics on that site. haha.

I'm such a dork...:p

BTW: I would love to battle as soon as I get my Wi-Fi. but this could be a while. :/
haha i knew what u ment by when u said myspace :D but at first i didnt realize it when i first uploaded it XD

but yeah in like 5 seconds im making that my profile shot XD XD XD

edit: awww booo myspace is undergoing matinance :(

oh and btw ur sig is very fun to watch XD

Kiseki

Smash Cadet
edit: awww booo myspace is undergoing matinance :(

oh and btw ur sig is very fun to watch XD

haha. I just sit it watch it sometimes too. haha.

what's your myspace url?

here's mine: myspace.com/2good2be4gotten

STALK ME!!! haha. i'm a dork.

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
OMG!XOVER9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Seriously now, I was waiting for Brawl to add A black dress for Peach (although I knew they wouldn't) All I can say is that its awesome and that I wish I can find out how to do it myself >>

I don't like her hair though. And silver crown Please, lol.

Here's a drawing I did of Peach as the Shadow Queen! :) One of the best videogame events EVER.
Did you use any references?

I have squired the internet and seen ALL of the Peach images in existence, and when I say ALL I mean 50% of ALL of the ones worth staring at.

I could have sworn I had seen that picture colored, somewhere else in the 500+ pages of Peach images on DeviantArt.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
keep the gold crown and add silver hair, ooo ooo ooo and give her albino eyes make peach look like a vampire. i posted on the thread saying that too.

*wants a modded wii now*

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Okay, that black dress is awesomely badass. If Zelda has some weird a$s Black+white hair why can't Peach have a black dress? *rages*
lol

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peach+Vampire=me getting a bloody nose and peach licking it off >.>
haha everyone join the peach for vampire campaign!

PikminEater

Smash Cadet
Did you use any references?

I have squired the internet and seen ALL of the Peach images in existence, and when I say ALL I mean 50% of ALL of the ones worth staring at.

I could have sworn I had seen that picture colored, somewhere else in the 500+ pages of Peach images on DeviantArt.
Not this time, no. I wasn't even inspired by anything I'd seen. I've looked through some of the Shadow Queen pics but I haven't seen one like mine...

And the black dress is AWESOME. The red hair is ugly though. She looks like Spiderman 1 Mary Jane. :psycho:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
*Appears from lurking*
To make things simple, the guy has a way of hacking the game's code to change the colours of characters.
The discoloured Pikachu was his first attempt, and I guess he's made some pretty progress since then.

(Also, insert 4chan joke here about thread title)
*Disappears*

DeadlyTurnip

Smash Journeyman
Not this time, no. I wasn't even inspired by anything I'd seen. I've looked through some of the Shadow Queen pics but I haven't seen one like mine...

How long has your picture been up? I KNOW I saw it or one similar on Deviantart before I saw it here. It must have been Monday or Tuesday night when I last looked for Peach Pictures.

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
peach in a school girl outfit and pigtails drawn by me. I like peach in pigtails ^_^

eh her left eye is kinda crooked tho >_>

Top Bottom