• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Teh Future

Smash Master
affinity ur haxs are awesome, except for that annoying snake thing when he wins llol. Turtles in Time music!!!!!!!!!!!!

But then again, I am gonna make the theme to doug funny my menu music so you have some competition :D:D:D:D

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
fino this is one of those tournaments where the tournament placing doesn't reflect the level the person was playing. Inferno played really good. He came up short by a hairs length against 2 really strong players. I saw his matches and if it wasn't for a few tech errors he would have did extremely well. Normally I wouldn't talk when it doesn't have **** todo with me but that was outta line. I know you dnt like him but lets leave the past in the past and move on.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
fino this is one of those tournaments where the tournament placing doesn't reflect the level the person was playing. Inferno played really good. He came up short by a hairs length against 2 really strong players. I saw his matches and if it wasn't for a few tech errors he would have did extremely well. Normally I wouldn't talk when it doesn't have **** todo with me but that was outta line. I know you dnt like him but lets leave the past in the past and move on.
Haha, I'm gonna assume Fino said exactly what I said he would yesterday. Thanks for the adulations Domo. We should have played some friendlies, but even leaving when I did, I didn't finish those papers until about 2 this morning.

fragbait

Smash Master
So... inferno... how does it feel.... to place last... two tournaments.... in a row...
X:
*smirk*

~Fino
I've placed last at ALL my tourneys save for one random BiWeekly. Why don't you trash talk me? I feel left out.
Also, see: Domo's post.

Domo, sorry I couldn't make it. Gimme a ring next time you wanna plan a tourney, I'll join in for a little side experience.
312 4465

Anyone else who wants to gimme a shout is more than welcome.:)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Apparently, according to some study I heard over the radio, gawking at women's breasts fifteen minutes a day can increase the life expectancy of a man by five years. o_0

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm just going to tell all the chicks at school that I'm prolonging my life span and it's VERY VITAL they start jumping up and down as my life depends upon it.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i had some pretty good stuff against awestin at phase 4. but it wasn't recorded =(

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Do you guys have any warios at your tourneys? Ima try to be the best in KS :D
You got Affinity's, Steeler's, and 4RCE's Warios to worry about. Forgive me if I didn't put any other Warios up here that need recognition.

However, I doubt you'll see Affinity's and 4RCE's. (Correct me if my statement is misguided.)

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
my sheik will be waiting for you new guys. Lol but ima scrub so don't worry about it. And I've never played any good warios so it'll be a learning experience for me.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Eh im one of those people who **** sometimes and suck other times. I guess it depends on how sweaty my hands are. If my hands are really sweaty i suck. if they are completely dry i suck. How ever if they are only slightly sweaty i ****. Its weird i tell you. Weird

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Eh im one of those people who **** sometimes and suck other times. I guess it depends on how sweaty my hands are. If my hands are really sweaty i suck. if they are completely dry i suck. How ever if they are only slightly sweaty i ****. Its weird i tell you. Weird
So the secret plan to beat you is to play you in a really warm room?

hmmm warios are fun to play against

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
i <3 warios. lets see iif any warios name search this

fattyfatfatso

jnig

bassem

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Funny, I never played Bassem except in doubles. I love how he tanked his stocks at OH SNAP, during the Texas vs World crew battles.

PhantomX is so fun to play against, too.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
DT beat Bassem with Diddy in friendlies. Lmfao.

Edit: My B.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Anyone mind if I bring Melee to the next get-together? I've really been in the mood for it lately.

Top Bottom