• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
"DO you see what I'm seeing?"

"You making a fool of yourself. Handle your ****, Zeton, please!"

is this what happened in kahoka lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
For people going to BA in my car (MJG/Fino/Ares?):

Are you guys okay with leaving for the venue Saturday morning or do you prefer Friday night. I have no preference. Also, who is housing us?

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
tourny info update: i talked to a manager and am told that the soonest we could hold a tourney would be sometime in middle of january, but since it is winter season there is the chance of ice, other wise it wont be able to hold one till june cause of wedding season would that be cool with you guys and if so, is there a particular weekend you all would be available on

Question: the vendor fee will be eother 5-10 bucks a person, IF it is 10 would you guys be cool with making the event fee 10 as well or make it only 5?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Games at Sherlock Doom's Tenement of Nowheresville at 6PM. Be there, or go to hell and play my modded doom levels.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
YO GUYS

i have a study i need to do for class where i get people to play a driving simulator while listening to music and without it, to see if there's a difference in performance because of it

i'd super appreciate it if you guys helped me out at mr. doom's today!!

Dnyce

Smash Master
YO GUYS

i have a study i need to do for class where i get people to play a driving simulator while listening to music and without it, to see if there's a difference in performance because of it

i'd super appreciate it if you guys helped me out at mr. doom's today!!
Yeah I can

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
buffet info: i am told the buffet wont effect the vending cost, it will only cost more depending if we stay longer then we are given so that means their is an hourly rate i would have to pay the longer the tourney drags out

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
well i can do one in january but it matters if their is any snow from here till then

edit, that is what i am told, im lookikg into loops holes to see if they will charge me for it

edit2: well if you guys could come on a particular weekday then let me know, i jus assume you all have work and school during the week

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
that and it is also less money you have to spend

and if by chance we dont finish in the time we are given then we can finish at my place and play some smash, halo reach, and blazblue :3

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Did anyone pick up my cable for my phone charger last night?

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
If I were to host today, who all would be willing to come over? ;)

It's going to be like sex and snacks. Very tasty.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I was thinking about coming down
Mmmm depster cummin down with the whip cream on top... ok guys I'm hostin today since I've been turned on. Doors (and many other things) will open at 4:30

Don't keep me waiting too long...people can *** early too if they would like...:woman:

Top Bottom