• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I'm not sure all who is coming...they stopped calling me. :(

I know clel said he'd come and 4rce told me he had nothing going on today but I haven't heard from him yet.

Depster

Smash Champion
Well I think I may be there then. I haven't played Clel or MJG yet and I'd really like to. I also really want to play 4rce again...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Lol @ Depster thinknig MJG is actually coming.

I'll be there.

MJG

Smash Hero
I am actually in the area 4rce. I am with my cousin though. I have to see if he is gonna give me a ride. If not, then its back to playing with lvl 9s or playing with some people...oh wait, I forgot that they have meetings on Monday in Johnson County.

//rant

Depster

Smash Champion
why did I decide to play bad until the last 2 sets lol ? Well, Mr. Doom and I wrecked that last set at least =p

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
alright i am definitely hosting tomorrow! be there around 5? should be good. setups welcome. i'll have one dedicated to my 'research study' for whoever wants to help me out with that. it'd be much appreciated. pm me if you need address.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Fragbait, it might be a good idea for you to apologize. That was really uncalled for, no matter the situation.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
After that aside, I have to wonder if Fragbait actually knows what happened to Andy or not

In other news....

Let's Play The Lone Ranger Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc34mkzefDw

I'd really appreciate any feedback, advice and spreading of that link. I think I need to have more energy in the later videos, I was pretty tired when recording this one. It gets more interesting I swear lol

I already know the second game I'm going to LP, but I have no idea what to do after that so suggestions are welcome.

Top Bottom