• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Definitive list of people who didn't quit competitive Brawl:

Ratman
Karmacide
Affinity
Stealth
Fino
Zeton
Holms
Inferno
Clel(?)
Blarg
FirestormZero

Speaking of games I want to play tonight, I didnt go yesterday because it was monday XD

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Lets do it then. Ill host at 6.

I was just asking because the last couple of times I've hosted only like 1-2 guys show up to play Brawl and end up being all bored while we sit around and play Tekken/Melty Blood.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Antidote? That's the strongest card in duel monste- Crap. That's it, I'm done reading what other people have to say when I play online games.
Actually, I bought an Antidote for 100 Poké Dollars. lol
Player defeated Burglar Arnie!
Arnie: Oh, no! My bag o' loot! (This line is my favorite in the game, for some reason.)
Mr. Doom got 5984 Poké Dollars for winning!

Did a lot of you guys actually quit or is everyone just busy at this current time?
I'm playing Pokémon.

i was actually busy... but now i am not so busy. :p
Advance Wars?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Ill be over Andy, and I only quit competitive brawl (still might keep on it though, havent decided) Ill still play friendlies and what nots. Hope somebody brings a BlazBlue set-up, I wants ta play it.

Edit: oh ya, I've made it a goal to play through all final fantasy's consecutively, does anybody here have FFX or FFX-2 those are the only ones I dont have (somebody stole our copies when we took m to a lan party once ) ='(

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
James, you need to show me this new ICs Fusion AT when you get the chance. Looks broke as hell.
broken isnt even the right term here its wayyyyyyy worse then broken its worse then lagless brawl agaisnt 80 mks with team attack off spamming downsmash at you broken

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
James, you need to show me this new ICs Fusion AT when you get the chance. Looks broke as hell.
Dang i was hoping none of u would find out yet. i was gonna use it on u guys when i saw u at andy's! lol oh well yeah ill show it to ya, its EXTREMELY broken. its gonna get Banned for sure. nana has psychic powers, lol.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Dang i was hoping none of u would find out yet. i was gonna use it on u guys when i saw u at andy's! lol oh well yeah ill show it to ya, its EXTREMELY broken. its gonna get Banned for sure. nana has psychic powers, lol.
Yeah, Diddy backroom is already talking about it being banned.

I'm picking up D3 to CP Icies anyway. Icies are dumb.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Omg. C'mon guys, I'm not dumb. Lol...

I just wanted to lighten the mood with some sarcasm. >___>

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
yaaaay underground brawl tournie at my highschool.. lets rock it 4rce.
Lmao. I haven't gone to the lady to ask for details yet. But I have this strange feeling it's gonna be hella dumb.

...they're gonna allow items and **** or something gay. Lols.

DIDDY'S FINAL SMASH IS BALLS!!! xD

Bakuhatsu

Smash Apprentice
Lmao. I haven't gone to the lady to ask for details yet. But I have this strange feeling it's gonna be hella dumb.

...they're gonna allow items and **** or something gay. Lols.

DIDDY'S FINAL SMASH IS BALLS!!! xD
"Turn on Smash Balls and put items on high!"

Holms

Smash Ace
WHAT

Fusion Glitch had BETTER be banned. 1-Hit gimps and instant-ko's through the stage? That's ********.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
360 Arcade with $100 walmart gift card??
strongly considering splitting the price with my mom or some other helpful person with moneyz 50/50, and then giving the other person the gift card to cover their cost

so i basically get a 360 for $100

although it's not the best "value" out there, obviously, with ebay and shiz...i'm short on cash so this sounds like a good deal for me

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I got him to save some footage of it today, it's ****ing ********. It warps you off the stage and wastes your jumps off stage and Nana can't be hit. Also he activated it out of getting hit by tornado one time.

For the record though there is already an SBR rule against techniques like this that says you lose a game whenever you initiate a glitch that causes characters to freeze or disappear. technically Nana is frozen and disappearing at the same time and she also makes you warp across the screen, disappearing and reappearing somewhere else.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
well i mean, i could buy an elite on ebay with HD and game or something for a better value, but i doubt i'll be able to get a new one for this cheap.

Top Bottom