• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
um so when do i get to play im the best outta the people i play against but i wont get any better fighting them. besides i want a rematch against attackstorm :)

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
EDIT - Had a big post trying to be the **** but I changed it.

Royal - My address is 1230 Dunsworth ST, 67212 be there at 8 on saturday.

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Prism - Considering that we've attended two of the same tournaments, multiple smash fests, and you were even at my apartment a few weeks ago...

How have we never played so much as one singles match?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
um so when do i get to play im the best outta the people i play against but i wont get any better fighting them. besides i want a rematch against attackstorm :)
lol...bring it....hey are you that peach i played in that tourny match?

Prism - Considering that we've attended two of the same tournaments, multiple smash fests, and you were even at my apartment a few weeks ago...

How have we never played so much as one singles match?

your about due for a match with me too...

Smash Cadet
sounds like some one should host a MM smashfest this saturday (hint hint)
make the rematches more interesting
East:
Attk
DCobra
Orange

vs

West:
VictorD
SimplyRice
Someone

vs

Divina Commedia:
Paradiso
Purgatorio
Inferno

vs

Hutch:
Edge
Pong
Someone

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
How about this -

East:
Nynja
DarkCobra
AttackstorM

West:
Rice
Victor
Orange

Divine Commedia:
MprisM (Paradiso)
2klights (Purgatorio)
nopants (Inferno)

Hutch:
Edge
Pong
Someone

$5 per person to play, winners take all. $30/$30/$30. 15 stock per crew, 5 per person.

I'm up for it, anyone else? Hell, we can do $10 a person if we want things to get real fun. Just gotta make sure everyone can make it, and not **** out.

Victor - This might give us a chance to play. Crews can change to whatever, if vic cant come West crew might be Rice, Andy and Orange or something.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
this would be awesome but..(maybe)hutch, victor, rice are gonna be some hard fools to round up...the planets will have to align for us to get all of us together at the same time and same place

L

Lekgolo

I know u just didnt leave me out of the west team lol Thats my **** lol and its really not that hard to get rice and victor together i play with them all the time.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I've already spoken with Rice, he says he can go, Victor cant get off of work until 11 so Rice says he wont make it, but I might still be able to convince him. If hutch doesnt bail on us and actually come this time, then even without victor we can do it. And besides the planets align in both Eternal Darkness and Phantasy Star Universe, so it cant be that uncommon of a thing as far as gaming goes.

If it doesnt work out we can always try again next week, but either way we need to create some friendly competition, plus if money is involved it might bring people together easier. Monthly tournies anyone?

If hutch doesnt make it they have a lot of MprisM **** to suck.

Lekgolo - If you plan on coming saturday we can probably squeeze you into one of the teams. We'll figure it out once we all get here. Also, whats with ignoring me after spiderman 3, I was all "I know this guy." and you were all completely zoned on getting into the bathroom to unload your snake rifle.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya it would be cool but who knows. I am hardly ever at these smash****feast. Once in a blue moon yes but not all the time. Have better things to do ;P

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
dont worry about us not showing up. theres gonna be some MprisM *** kickin going down.

me and pong are going to recruit someone. we are not sure who the third person should be.

L

Lekgolo

Yea Mprism i thought i saw someone that looked like u at the warren but i wasnt sure because your didnt have your crazy mohawk so i was confused. And i will try to come on saturday i dont think i have anything planned.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I played Smash Brothers a few days ago with my cousins. They didn't know I used to play this game quite a bit and it was fun making them crap their pants over how bad I was beating them. Mwa ha ha.

But seriously, I'm awful at this game now. I want brawl to come out soon so my crew will pick it up again and rebuild our skills. When's the release date on that? I'm gonna be getting a modded Wii soon.

The only fighting game I'm good at now is King of Fighters.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
how do u mod a wii what does it do
I'm going to buy a Wii with a Mod Chip (I think the best one available is a Wiikey) installed in it. I don't trust myself not to mess it up if I try it myself. Here's a list of features from the web site. Most people who mod their games systems are interested in it so they can play copied games or games from other regions.

* Direct boot of wii backups
* Direct boot of GC backups
* Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
* Supports all currently available console/drive versions
* Supports D2B chipsets
* Sophisticated (true) update mechanism via DVD (future proof, expect cool features to come)
* Direct boot of different NTSC region Wii games/backups on US and *** consoles
* Partial support for NTSC region Wii games/backups on PAL consoles
* Boots different region GC games/backups (partially without swapping)
* Supports multi-disc games for BOTH Wii and Gamecube
* Supports DVD-R / true DVD+R and +RW support (no bitsetting required!)
* Improved readsettings for recordable media
* Built-in audio fix
* Supports fullsize 4GB discs for gamecube homebrew
* Stealth mode
* 512 byte EEPROM to store configuration
* Quicksolder interface - no wires required
* Unique disc backup application via sdcard
* Compact design, best quality components, rock solid high speed controller
* Professional ESD packing
* Recovery mode - Can recover from a bad flash

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I played Smash Brothers a few days ago with my cousins. They didn't know I used to play this game quite a bit and it was fun making them crap their pants over how bad I was beating them. Mwa ha ha.

But seriously, I'm awful at this game now. I want brawl to come out soon so my crew will pick it up again and rebuild our skills. When's the release date on that? I'm gonna be getting a modded Wii soon.

The only fighting game I'm good at now is King of Fighters.
Good to know you are still alive Karma, if you ever feel like playing sometime feel free to drop by on a saturday, chances are you can still beat most the people anyway. If you come this saturday you can join up with the east crew and maybe make a little money.

Eitherway we better have a good turn out tomorrow, if not I'm gonna be challenging peeps for some MM's whenever they actually do show. And I'm pretty confident in being able to win against anyone in hutch or wichita.

Cobra no one cares that you cant come, it just means that they dont have to beat you so bad that you'll cry like a little baby. ='(

Hah.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Good to know you are still alive Karma, if you ever feel like playing sometime feel free to drop by on a saturday, chances are you can still beat most the people anyway. If you come this saturday you can join up with the east crew and maybe make a little money.

Eitherway we better have a good turn out tomorrow, if not I'm gonna be challenging peeps for some MM's whenever they actually do show. And I'm pretty confident in being able to win against anyone in hutch or wichita.

Cobra no one cares that you cant come, it just means that they dont have to beat you so bad that you'll cry like a little baby. ='(

Hah.

You should be glad that I never come because I would put you to shame. Maybe make you cry like the little ***** that you are. You are the ***** of the relationship right?! ROFL. Sorry to say you wouldn't win between all of us. You might pull it off since I am not going to be there. Key word MIGHT!!!!!

Cocky S.O.B.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
EDIT - Had a big post trying to be the **** but I changed it.

Royal - My address is 1230 Dunsworth ST, 67212 be there at 8 on saturday.
there ya go edge and royal go ahead and come with your friends so we can atleast rep the eastside

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Storm bring the coffee table setup, hopefully we'll need it this time. I'm gonna set the vcr up to the big screen. Cobra you have rarely if ever beaten me whenever we played, so I'm not really cocky, just saying I own you based on information we both already know.

Too bad you cant come Victor. ='(

If you're off wednesday I can stop by then for our MM, if not maybe next weekend?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
my bad attackstorm. i did pay attention to that last part since it wasnt directed to me.

Hutch crew will consist of:
EDGE PONG VLAD

DUCK wants to know if there are any crew who dont have a third person or if anyone would like to make another crew. he wants to go, but if he cant play then he doesnt wanna waist his time.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
omg i think im quitting smash. ponfg fogot to mention that he has to work untill 9... can you start this thing at 10? this is my last chance to actuallly do something with smash. im tired of pong not mentioning this shjt.

Pong_god

Smash Cadet
Uh yeah so when was i told when it started?? I was assuming it was going to start around the usual time which is like 9 or 10??? AND BTW! I told you i had to work this sat anyways you just don't pay attention!!!!

If you want us to come Hutch won't be able to make it till 10 we can leave as soon as i get off work so its up to you if you wanna wait on us??? LMAO after all that *****ing i did about fo sho starting late ........WTF MATE?????

Smash Cadet
Uh yeah so when was i told when it started?? I was assuming it was going to start around the usual time which is like 9 or 10??? AND BTW! I told you i had to work this sat anyways you just don't pay attention!!!!

If you want us to come Hutch won't be able to make it till 10 we can leave as soon as i get off work so its up to you if you wanna wait on us??? LMAO after all that *****ing i did about fo sho starting late ........WTF MATE?????

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ummm wtf????

anyways... u definitly didnt tell me... i told you to get the day off and you said ok. now you have to work till 9... even vince said you didnt tell anyone you had to work.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
ummm wtf????

anyways... u definitly didnt tell me... i told you to get the day off and you said ok. now you have to work till 9... even vince said you didnt tell anyone you had to work.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Ya wichita it is. No prism you wouldnt own me. You have no idea, you have your head so far up you ***, you dont know what the hell would hit you if I came.

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Then prove it you ****ing fool, $100 MM? Seriously I'm tired of you, prove your better than me or stop talking. Tell me your work schedule, and withdraw $100 cash, I'll be there this week, if you refuse then you're a **** and you suck. I'm sick of how dumb and bad you are, talking **** all the time without backing it up.

I have my head up my ***? Hell, I know I'm not that great at the game but I'm still one of the best in wichita, whereas you're one of the worst, so shut the **** up and back off.

And dont say "I dont got the money." Thats bull**** if you really thought you could win a hundred bucks off me then you would find the money. If you do have the money and thats nothing to you then lets go $300. I dont care, I just want you to admit your bad and quit playing this game forever, since as is you're a huge scrub who never has a chance to be good at the game.

Lets see that schedule big man.

EDIT - Yea I know I'm the one who always starts this type of thing Cobra. But seriously, I hate you.

Hutch - It was fun playing with you guys, you're all pretty cool and I hope to see you at future smashfests.

Top Bottom