• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
We didn't.

I showed him some more M2K footage from Melee and he's absolutely convinced he can beat him. He was pointing out stupid ****, like, "why's he running like that, back and forth"

yea... m2k would probably 4 stock him taking 10% in melee

and 3 stock him in brawl possibly taking about 20% damage :chuckle:

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
First off let me start by saying, everything I say is a lie, and people say I am very dishonest. Does that make me truthful or not truthful? That's kinda how this topic is. You might think im wrong about things, or right about things. To tell you the truth I dont know for myself.

What this topic is, is a rankings list of all the smashers in the Western world. A list that describes who is the best of the best. Is this list accurate? A little bit. About 14 local tourny results, 4 national tourny results, and a lot of power rankings from different states and regions were used to make this list in a very organized fashion.

I guarantee this list could have been done better by another person, or if I had more help. But this list was a one man thing thing created by me.

Im totally open for arguements, opinions, and suggestions.

The mission statement of this list: Expose the best smashers in the Western world to others, rank skill level, reward skill level, and most of all encourage others to start thinking about who is the best and hopefully get the Smash Panel Rankings back up again. (There I said it).

So, here is the list I created.

1. Mew2King
2. Ally
3. Lain
4. Dojo
5. DSF
6. Anti
7. Atomsk
8. DEHF
9. ADHD
10. Tyrant
11. Seibrek
12. NinjaLink
13. Judge
14. Fiction
15. Omni
16. Anther
17. Razer
18. Meep
19. Reflex
20. Afro
21. Inui
22. Candy
23. CO18
24. ChuDat
25. Ksizzle
26. NEO
27. Shadow
28. Domo
29. Infinity
30. Snakeee
31. Boss
32. Gnes
33. AlphaZealot
34. Roy_R
35. Affinity

People who I couldnt get on the list because the numbers didnt add up for them, they are inactive, im almost positive they are inactive, or im not smart enough to realize that they should definately be on the list, are not on the list for these reasons.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237877

I feel that both Domo and I should be higher.

Thoughts?

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
I do, and I also feel that infinity, Lee Martin, razr, royr, kosmos, etc should be on it. But lists made by scrubs? Always scrubby.

fragbait

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237877

I feel that both Domo and I should be higher.

Thoughts?
Well, of course, considering that everyone thinks higher off themselves than others do.
I don't know, honestly, I think I should just stay out of this. Just know that I agree.

35. Affinity <---- this dude gets with hot Brazilian chics and gets out of speeding tickets because lady cops think he's cute, so this makes him a sexy beast

You told him that story? That was an amazing night. Little Ceasars anyone?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Just a reminder to everyone: The tournament at my house is this Saturday at 3pm. I'll be opening the doors at noon. Before that, I'll be hosting all Friday as well for practice and socialization.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Looking forward to the tournament this Saturday. Mr. Doom will bring recording equipment, too. Will we be able to have commentaries?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Mr. Doom, I'm going to be bringing my recording equipment too.

Every tournament set is going to get recorded :)

Also, would you care if I put all the tournament sets on my channel? I have a lot subscribers that would really like to see them.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
OMG guys, I randomly stumbled upon my old Game Boy Player for my Gamecube. I just now fired up my Pokemon Red cartridge for the first time in 10+ years. Check this out:

Pokemon:
  • Lv. 100 Mewtwo - (Swift / Psychic / Amnesia / Recover)
  • Lv. 100 Mew - (Psychic / Transform / Hyper Beam / Metronome)
  • Lv. 100 Blastoise (Strength / Surf / Hydro Pump / Dig)
  • Lv. 100 Articuno (Agility / Mist / Fly / Blizzard)
  • Lv. 100 Venusaur (Solarbeam / Cut / Sleep Powder / Razor Leaf)
  • Lv. 170 Starmie (Tackle / Water Gun / Harden)

I have no idea if this is good or not. Probably not lol

Nonetheless, one of the best nostalgic moments of my life.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
OMG guys, I randomly stumbled upon my old Game Boy Player for my Gamecube. I just now fired up my Pokemon Red cartridge for the first time in 10+ years. Check this out:

Pokemon:

I will buy that gameboy player from you, as long as it still works and if it's under a certain price.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
20 bucks sound good?

(To be honest, they once sold those at GameStop for something like 40 bucks, but that was a few years ago.)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
20 bucks sound good?

(To be honest, they once sold those at GameStop for something like 40 bucks, but that was a few years ago.)
I'll think about it.

We can talk about it more at Cameron's on Friday. I'll bring my Game Boy Player+Disc with me so you can take a look at it.

Depster

Smash Champion
I'd come if the tourney lasted late enough on a saturday night or if more events were on sunday the next day, and if there was a lack of mom johns

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

Pokemon:

you wanna know if it is good or not? all i can say is lol. the mewtwo still has his starting moves i believe. it most certainly isnt a competitive team, ill give you that. even the uber starmie has jack on it lol though you could tm it up and shock some noobs lol. missingno ftw, got a lvl. 500 electrode once, it was too good. named it BOOOOOOOM!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Tackle/Water Gun/Harden is not a Missing No set, so that's not a Missing No turned into a Starmie or anything. That's just a glitched Starmie caught off the coast of Cinnabar like other massive level pokes. Those just happen to be the only three moves a wild Starmie can have in Red/Blue due to problems with wild Stone evolutions.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
that not what i meant cameron, afaik all missingo's evolve into kangaskahn (at least they did on my verions) plus it would be missing sky attack. i meant what you said, that it was caught off of cinnabar. starmie is one of the 4 massive lebel pokes i have seen there, along with snorlax, golbat, and electrode.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, Affinity, I just read your post again. Yeah, it's alright if you steal put all the recorded matches from my laptop onto your account. :p

By all means, take the stuff I record. It's no big deal really. All you gotta do is favorite "Ike Can Break These Columns" if you haven't already, and I'll be set. Uh, I have a 4 GB flash drive, so the transfer won't be as tedious as it was during NO KOAST.

Top Bottom