• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I don't have free time until after 8PM. Tomorrow's gonna be ultra busy for Mr. Doom.

Guys, emulate Fino, Stealth, and me as we wreck Kentucky's balls in an SSB64 3-man Crew Battle.

Another thing, I'm on grounds for termination from my job. It's happening again. They're going to fire me May 16. :( I'm sad
, but they have to fire me in order to set me up for the summer job. And then I'll get fired again in the summer, so that I can go back to my regular job. WSU is screwy like that...

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Oh snap it's Bear. Leave me alone! I still have nightmares of all the three stocks pre-WHOBO... *shudder*

Nah, JK. What's up, Bear?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
:hunger:Wait, when is Kahoka?

My avi is a roided out Pika lololol.

Tempest, are you still maining Toon Link? I'm just curious cause the pic next to your name is a Zelda. :)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Well, duh, Stealth, you're going to Kahoka. Otherwise I'd have to fill in your spot for the SSB64 3-man crew vs Kentucky. Besides, didn't you say that you KC is going to take all three spots with two people?

I can keep this going. :p

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
You could die from swine flu, Stealth. And then you'd have to go through my modded doom levels in order to get back up here.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Affinity. pm

I won't be able to make it tonight. Gotta finish up a paper.
Have fun everyone!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Tournament of Awesomeness

1:Domo
2:KY
3:Inferno
4: BoRn
5: Karmacide
5: Zeton
7: Clel
7: Mr. Doom
9: Degyn
9: Tempest
9: Supergamer
9: Holms
13: Shido
13: Fragbait

I will be calling everyone later tonight to get last minute confirmations for tomorrow, please be sure to answer your phones or call back quickly

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Tournament of Awesomeness

1:Domo
2:KY
3:Inferno
4: BoRn
5: Karmacide
5: Zeton
7: Clel
7: Mr. Doom
9: Degyn
9: Tempest
9: Supergamer
9: Holms
13: Shido
13: Fragbait

I will be calling everyone later tonight to get last minute confirmations for tomorrow, please be sure to answer your phones or call back quickly
Wait til I leave to have a tournament.

I see how it is :p

Fino

Smash Master
Today, I texted my boyfriend to see if he wanted to finally have sex today. His response was "Can't, Platinum just came out." I didn't know what that meant so I searched "Platinum 3-22-2009" on Google. I found out he's talking about a new Pokemon game. FML
heh

On another note..... WHO IS ****IN READY FOR KAHOKA!!!!!
Let's take the top 5 ;D

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Cuz you suck, that's wut. :p
MM?

Today, I texted my boyfriend to see if he wanted to finally have sex today. His response was "Can't, Platinum just came out." I didn't know what that meant so I searched "Platinum 3-22-2009" on Google. I found out he's talking about a new Pokemon game. FML
lol!

FMyLife.com has the funniest ****.

Top Bottom