• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Could someone PLEASE give an approximate time for when we leave friday? I'm NOT taking the whole day off of work since we're leaving in the afternoon. That's saying goodbye to a little over a sixth of my bi-weekly paycheck. I want to work SOME of friday until whenever so I can be ready to leave.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Could someone PLEASE give an approximate time for when we leave friday? I'm NOT taking the whole day off of work since we're leaving in the afternoon. That's saying goodbye to a little over a sixth of my bi-weekly paycheck. I want to work SOME of friday until whenever so I can be ready to leave.
Probably around 2pm. I had originally planned for Noon, but Sam's last class ends at 1:20pm.

Holms

Smash Ace
A little after two, then? My purpose for working at the bookstore is to make sure the full time staff can have their lunches...yeah, I cover for them. Woo. The last person I cover for is back a little before 2pm, so...that would work for me, if you guys don't mind being a little leaniant.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
That's fine. There are 2 things that are still on my mind about Kahoka though.

__

-Supergamer said he will probably be able to take is car, but has yet to confirm. We need an answer ASAP.

-Everyone needs to meet up at the Warren Theatre at 21st and Tyler, as usual for our Northbound trips. If you don't want to leave your car in the parking lot the whole weekend, get a ride with someone driving to Kahoka to meet up. Be there 2:30 latest.
__

Questions? Concerns?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
wtf $70 that's some bull****

cool keep me updated though fragbait

yeah i think the position is for data entry, andy

ugh if not the post office then idk...i need a job for next school year. i got $6000 less of financial aid because my mom made too much money this year. :\

edit

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-POKEMON-ASH...5|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

**** i don't know if i should buy this or not omg
become a pizza delivery driver. i make 250$ a week on a bad week lol

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol i never meant it to be racist O.o such a quote was more sexist, in that i could say that to a woman, cause we all know its a womana's job to make men their food.
jk
however it does imply hes my *****

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
ROFLMAO
http://news.aol.com/article/most-influential-person/448911?icid=main|hp-laptop|dl1|link4|http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fmost-influential-person%2F448911

(April 27) - Who's the World's Most Influential Person? The answer is moot.
No, really. Time Magazine asked readers to vote online for the most influential person, and the winner was "moot" -- aka Christopher Poole. He's the founder of 4chan.org, an image-based bulletin board that averages 13 million page views a day and 5.6 million visitors a month. 4chan has spawned other wildly popular sites, such as Lolcats.
Edit: It's a 7+ hour drive to Kahoka from Wichita. I don't really feel like pulling in at 11 or later at night. I think the two cars should leave seperately, Zeton taking those of us who can leave early and Caleb taking those who can't. that would make the cars look like this:

Zeton:
Affinity
Inferno
Domo
KY
(I think these are the people available for a Noon leaving time?)

Caleb:
Holms
Mr. Doom
Steeler
Clel
(I believe these people all have classes or work)

Level 9 Luigi is sick man, there are soo many misfires and fire uppercuts.

Inferno I hear you are the "king of randoms." I would like to challenge you for that title by doing a razor challenge. Best of five, after a stage is played that stage is out after each player plays a character that character is out for that player. That means you have to win with at least 3 different characters but may need 5 if it goes to the final round.
Who thinks I can take him?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, I kinda figured it was a no go for me driving. Tires are wearing out, and I'd rather not send you all to hell because of tires. But, we'd be able to play Ultimate Doom Episodes 2-3 (The Shores of Hell and Inferno), and Doom 2 Maps 21-30 (I'm not gonna name 'em) if I do send you there.

Oh, by the way, Stealth, it's Mr. Doom! Get it right! Or else I'll JV 7-stock ya in SSB64. I hope you have been practicing.

EDIT: Go destroy Jakebudden, Inferno. (Or anyone else other than Kansas.)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
It's a 7+ hour drive to Kahoka from Wichita. I don't really feel like pulling in at 11 or later at night. I think the two cars should leave seperately, Zeton taking those of us who can leave early and Caleb taking those who can't. that would make the cars look like this:

Zeton:
Affinity
Inferno
Domo
KY
(I think these are the people available for a Noon leaving time?)

Caleb:
Holms
Mr. Doom
Steeler
Clel
(I believe these people all have classes or work)
That looks fine to me.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
........ What the hell guys lol

I have to pick my mom up from work at 5, but after that I may need a ride to Cameron's. **** yea, finally some brawl. I've been thinkin about this **** game all week.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
........ What the hell guys lol

I have to pick my mom up from work at 5, but after that I may need a ride to Cameron's. **** yea, finally some brawl. I've been thinkin about this **** game all week.
so many fun ways i can think of to respond to this but i wont. i cant wait for kahoka guys. kansas (city) is going to take this shiz

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
O_O; seriously guys sometimes you scare me XD.

I will be in Wichita later today as well, just say the time you will start hosting Cameron(if you do decide to host) and I'll be there.

Top Bottom