• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️Official Zelda Video Archive - WIP get in here and post some ZELDA VODS GORLS ‍♀️‍♀️‍♀️

stixie

Smash Apprentice
jajajaja I love this game (offline)
S StoicPhantom Rickster Rickster
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

That Luma at the end was like... FRICK!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! BULLY!!

Aaaaaaaaaaah... offline.... I'm MISS those days... a LOT.

I end up playing a LOT of lvl 9 CPUs these days because I hate online with every fiber of my being.

I never lose to CPUs but it doesn't teach you how to play. CPUs do things NO human being could ever do like parry platform attacks and then IMMEDIATELY downsmash. Or just plain parry every single attack you throw at them for no reason whatsoever. They have disgusting inhuman reaction times for every interaction (so obviously it doesn't teach you anything) but then they do incredible stupid things that cause them to die at 60% for no reason. It's REALLY dumb but I'd rather play bots than people spamming super unsafe moves or strategies only available online in powerpoint presentation mode. Or the online buffer system eating your inputs or making you roll out of shield instead of a backair.

On that note though. 11.0.1 completely destroyed online. Whatever "fix" they did for the buffer system back in 7.0 or whatever patch it was was completely reversed this latest patch. Not sure what they did but online is a complete dumpster fire of epic proportions.

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
A fellow man of culture, I see.

The point of using CPUs to improve isn't to beat them, and partly because of how irrational they play. Not only would that apparently lead to bad habits in the future, but it's not like you're really improving much. lvl.9s do things like vary techs and ledge options, as well as frame perfect airdodges so you can practice frametraps as well as ledgetraps and punishing techs.

Oz o:

Smash Journeyman
almost 4 months
The only good thing about wifi is that you can get clips a lot faster

Top Bottom