• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Something I caught on to hella quick while watching this for the first time. If you go to 2:23, it looks like the dude up-b cancled on a platform.. Since her up-b lags you can do this to slide off platfroms or ledges. I'm asked a friend of mines to test this out now and see if he can do it. He is gonna get back to me.

If this is legit, then there is another advance tech for her.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Still worth testing out. My friend tried it and said he could not get it out. Put I feel it can be done somehow. There is something there. I'm gonna have to play this game and try this out myself.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
What about her UTilt? Is it the same as brawl? Better? Worse? :(
Its knockback has been severely decreased. It doesn't kill anymore and serves as a combo move if anything, which I guess is more functional since I rarely got to use Utilt as kill move in Brawl and instead used it more in combos. Start-up and ending lag are around the same. The hitbox is also largely the same: on top of her it's still pretty big but it barely hits next to her.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm about to head to my friends house to try out smash for the first time. Gonna be using Peach. I believe he will be streaming. He was streaming for about 10 hours or so. When I get there I think he is gonna let me take over his stream while he naps. So We will be able to found some stuff out and get some answers. Follow his twitch channel here

twitch.tv/NinjaLink

You guys will know when he sets it up if you follow it. Time for me to see what this character is about first hand.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ Dark.Pch Dark.Pch : Very interested to view this stream! Thank you in advance for it!

Hopefully, your friend unlocked all of Peach's custom special moves!

Please tell us here once you begin to stream. ^^

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
......that gameplay was terrible. Didn't use 3/4 of her specials, didn't use the crown, didn't fsmash at all. It's like he only knew what up and down were.
To be fair he did say that wasn't familiar with our princess' strengths. We gotta find a Peach main to go into level 9 classic mode while recording it.
Also as I'm watching these streams I'm finding myself noticing how Peach would be superior in these fights, usually thanks to her float. Master Hand using his new card attack? float out to the side and attack him. Master Core humanoid and beast attacks only attack the stage? float over the edge. Annoying CPU? float + dairs + fair. Gotta angle the bomb perfectly for target smash? 3 different Fsmashs coming to the rescue. It's ridiculous how versatile she is and I love it.

Also here's gameplay of another person playing Peach in classic mode. He is a bit better than the other guy but he added an animated background to his video and apparently that caused some lag in the original recording so the picture stops for a few seconds at some parts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bsodpi694o

Last edited:

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Can anyone confirm that peach can pull up pow blocks and bullet bills like the previous post said

SmashingObjection

Smash Cadet
NNID
Leviathan
3DS FC
1521-5713-8600
Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got a chance to check out Peach. I'm tired so I will tell you more about her when I wake up. What I will say now though is that she is can not be played like melee or brawl. The is all something new. Also, she is gonna be very hard to use at high levels of play once again due to how she is in this game. And when fighting other characters in the game who are at the hands or smart skilled players. But I do have a few tricks and tips in mind. I explained them on the stream today. I'll say more after I rest up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna make a thread about it. This thread will be aim for competitive play. For causual (and even competitive players), still support this thread. Dude worked hard on this. My thread is just aim for competitive play and how I feel she can be used as well as her tricks. There is a lot I wanna talk about. And its easier for those that wanna keep track of it all in a thread instead of a post, that will fall back in pages.

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
If it does hit shield, that's a great approach in case you want to get a combo in and you're in your 100's%. Glad they did that, but can't wait to play it~

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
Thanks for the video, and those were beautiful matches. Truly gonna enjoy this game. Love Peach in this Smash, love the balancing and nerfing.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
sorry i haven't been around ! i was at orlando for 3 days.
i got to play on friday before we left to orlando, but wasn't able to post anything here until today !
peach was a lot of fun ! her dress physics are really not great.. that back air is atrocious to look at !
her turnip pull isn't too bad, we can work with it, however, her throwing distance is not cool.. especially
when you throw it upward its like the turnips are extremely heavy this time around.
hopefully they fix some things with her dress, other than that, her moves are nice and cool and very peachy
how's everyone doing ! :4peach: hopefully great !

Luminario

Smash Lord
I noticed in the video gameplays that Peach has magic now?
If you mean the dash attack sparkle effects and the rainbow up air then yes she does~
It does suit Peach to be more magical since in canon she is quite a skilled mage with wish magic rivaling that of Zelda, it just didn't usually cross over that much into Smash.

FireFrost

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one who doesn't like how the announcer says Peach's name. It's sounds like Peat to me. Like he replaced the ch with a t

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
This is gross, but Peach's Ftilt in the 3DS version just looks like she has a giant

bush

It's so unflattering. Were Peach's panties really that much of an issue??

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
At least they were clever with Rosalina by making it a galaxy... Couldn't they just give Peach like... More frills inside her dress or something to cover it? Darkness always feels like a weird cop-out.

:093:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Considering how poofy Peach's dress is, I'm surprised she doesn't just have a white petticoat underneath... she had one in Mario Kart Wii and it looked... well it looked like her legs were cut off at the knee but that's pretty much the look here too just slightly different anyway...

Top Bottom