• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Yo B*tch you won't believe this, Nintendo got in contact with YouTube and made them remove those videos LOL
yea i saw that earlier today lmao i was like "YOOOOOOO."
i mean nintendo doesn't mess around with their stuff, so when something like that happens, they pull strings.

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
yea i saw that earlier today lmao i was like "YOOOOOOO."
i mean nintendo doesn't mess around with their stuff, so when something like that happens, they pull strings.
True. I wonder what Daddy Marahiro Sakurai is going to do now but shhhhiiiiiiiiiit I wonder what is going to happen to that Leaker :-3

Do you think Nintendo is going to plan something big to shut us up ????

Luminario

Smash Lord
True. I wonder what Daddy Marahiro Sakurai is going to do now but shhhhiiiiiiiiiit I wonder what is going to happen to that Leaker :-3

Do you think Nintendo is going to plan something big to shut us up ????
The leaker was apparently found (employee at NoA that sent info to ERSB) and was fired and is being sued.

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
The leaker was apparently found (employee at NoA that sent info to ERSB) and was fired and is being sued.
OMFG 4RA3L YO ??????????? Dude that guy f0cked up big time... if that's true lol I wonder how they caught the leaker <3 but if you do know....enlighten me sweetie, I wish to know badly ;-)

OXOXO

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
OMFG 4RA3L YO ??????????? Dude that guy f0cked up big time... if that's true lol I wonder how they caught the leaker <3 but if you do know....enlighten me sweetie, I wish to know badly ;-)

OXOXO
Just know that his butt was plumbed and clenched at the moment they found out, that once they penetrated it in they had a new brand of condom called "Ocean Load", just for him. It was that real.

Last edited:

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
Just know that his butt was plumbed and clenched at the moment they found out, that once they penetrated it in they had a new brand of condom called "Ocean Load", just for him. It was that real.
LOL that made me giggle more than it should of....will he/she should have known that there was going to be severe punishment once they upload something this important but when you're talking about the leaker being penetrated are you talking about how Daddy Sakurai make the leaker his concubine ?

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
LOL that made me giggle more than it should of....will he/she should have known that there was going to be severe punishment once they upload something this important but when you're talking about the leaker being penetrated are you talking about how Daddy Sakurai make the leaker his concubine ?
No I'm talking on how Daddy Sakurai severed his butt from his whole human body, burnt it and sniffed it as if it was cocaine. But no when I mean penetrate I mean how Nintendo went "elbow drop" deep on the leaker's buttchecks. In short terms, Nintendo went ham once the crevice of penetration was made.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
No I'm talking on how Daddy Sakurai severed his butt from his whole human body, burnt it and sniffed it as if it was cocaine. But no when I mean penetrate I mean how Nintendo went "elbow drop" deep on the leaker's buttchecks. In short terms, Nintendo went ham once the crevice of penetration was made.
you're very ..aggressive

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Christ you people are graphic.

OXOXO
I only read it on a link from facebook a while ago. FINALLY found the place where i read it (right here)
Remember this could all still be fake (at least this part anyway)

Last edited:

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
You guys I need to let y'all know something that will make things awkward for some of y'all....

I just came in my boxers and I enjoyed it (:3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
how !! i mean look at it , what's not to buy ?
I don't know about all the news going on, but that pic in that youtube video is fake.

You guys I need to let y'all know something that will make things awkward for some of y'all....

I just came in my boxers and I enjoyed it (:3
You 2 are the reason I'm afraid to walk around near an all boys school at night.

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
Warning Received - Keep it 'Peachy' and on-topic, alright? :)
Moderator edit: Keep all discussion PG

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Looks like the smash cops came and cleaned up around here. And I think I know exactly which smash cop it was.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh. Think this new era of smash I will be going into next will be interesting. Never seen some of you before. But think most are new to this site. Looks like I'll have my hands full dealing with you guys being on the same team. You might be more to deal with then the ones in the brawl era.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Heh. Think this new era of smash I will be going into next will be interesting. Never seen some of you before. But think most are new to this site. Looks like I'll have my hands full dealing with you guys being on the same team. You might be more to deal with then the ones in the brawl era.
I'm new to the site yea, but I've been playing smash since i was in like diapers for the 64
let's not talk about weeding us out lmao, this is a nice peach thread, yugi.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
fantastic thread, thank you!
(also hi dark.pch - excited to compete w/ you on this next release)

:190:

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm new to the site yea, but I've been playing smash since i was in like diapers for the 64
let's not talk about weeding us out lmao, this is a nice peach thread, yugi.
What you mean " weeding us out"?

fantastic thread, thank you!
(also hi dark.pch - excited to compete w/ you on this next release)

:190:
Oh really now? I don't hear that quite often.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Guys, her final smash is similar to Brawl.
In recent trailer clips, you see her dancing with the frame
done up with hearts and 2 peach figures like I pm brawl.

Luminario

Smash Lord
Lower left corner. Peach's tennis Fsmash animation has changed (as we all know but its in motion this time)
Also the video contains her FS that im just peachy mentioned at 0:20 in the lower left corner again.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Lower left corner. Peach's tennis Fsmash animation has changed (as we all know but its in motion this time)
Also the video contains her FS that im just peachy mentioned at 0:20 in the lower left corner again.
thanks, I'm on a mobile so I can't post anything, also, whenever I try to edit the main post of all the peach stuff it throws me off the website.. so I can't update lol..

I kinda like the new side smash animation - it's cute

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
well gosh darnit that sucks
I'm fine with it but see below
I'm fine with the same Smash just needs to be buffed a bit more.
i agree, it was nice. but it needs to be hella buffed
i need peach to destroy in smash 4. it looks like a lot of characters have gotten better stuff
like zelda and zss, jet boots and a giant armor body… peach needs something too !

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
I'm fine with it but see below

i agree, it was nice. but it needs to be hella buffed
i need peach to destroy in smash 4. it looks like a lot of characters have gotten better stuff
like zelda and zss, jet boots and a giant armor body… peach needs something too !
Most likely, now we just anticipate October 3rd...

D

Deleted member

@ im just peachy im just peachy Hey, I think Peach's running animation has been completed o: In that Japan preview video, around the 3:20 mark, you can see Peach at the bottom for a second running with her hands attached to her dress. To spot it you have to look very closely because it's hard to locate and its only there for like, less than a second o: Personally I like her new running animation better than her Brawl one ^0^

Last edited by a moderator:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
@ im just peachy im just peachy Hey, I think Peach's running animation has been completed o: In that Japan preview video, around the 3:20 mark, you can see Peach at the bottom for a second running with her hands attached to her dress. To spot it you have to look very closely because it's hard to locate and its only there for like, less than a second o: Personally I like her new running animation better than her Brawl one ^0^
aw hey that's such great news ! i can't really tell if she's holding her dress though …
heres the video guys

Last edited:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
It's almost impossible to tell since you don't see the bottom half of her. That particular bit of gameplay was from Smash Run so for all we know she could have just picked up some Speed boosts and be walking, instead of of running, with said boost (Peach was being controlled by a CPU as well which makes it more likely she was walking).

D

Deleted member

It's almost impossible to tell since you don't see the bottom half of her. That particular bit of gameplay was from Smash Run so for all we know she could have just picked up some Speed boosts and be walking, instead of of running, with said boost (Peach was being controlled by a CPU as well which makes it more likely she was walking).
But her walk is the skip thing from Brawl o: I think its in one of the trailers (Im gonna see if i can find it) o: Its extremely hard to see, but since her walking animation was confirmed and her hands are in front of her like how we saw during the ssb direct, i just assumed it was her running .-.

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
But her walk is the skip thing from Brawl o: I think its in one of the trailers (Im gonna see if i can find it) o: Its extremely hard to see, but since her walking animation was confirmed and her hands are in front of her like how we saw during the ssb direct, i just assumed it was her running .-.
If you're trying to find how she skips around just as in brawl than you need this video to see how its done....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwTi8mrDFgo

Skip to 3:28 and you'll see her skipping around

Top Bottom