• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Why is it everytime we get a new pic of Peach it's either her being attacked or just taunting....Oh Peach why do they do this to you :(
OMG! It's her screen K.O! I'm not so sure of it, but she does seems bigger than Falcon and Fox.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think it's just her under the influence of the Super Mushroom which makes her look larger. I'd assume she would be further up in front of the stage if it was a screen KO.....

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
How dare they attack the great Peach ?!

I don't think she hit the screen, she would be much much bigger otherwise. It's her hurt animation, which doesn't seem to have changed... Except she's more expressive.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Oh..lol. I'm just here, waiting for more Peach Info. We need some details on her Rainbow.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Oh..lol. I'm just here, waiting for more Peach Info. We need some details on her Rainbow.
Sorry :\
I have failed you
How dare they attack the great Peach ?!

I don't think she hit the screen, she would be much much bigger otherwise. It's her hurt animation, which doesn't seem to have changed... Except she's more expressive.
Agreed
Pretty sure it's just her getting hit
Not the screen KO

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Guys, the rainbow is her up air.

A good reason for this change is most likely Smash is being introduced to a younger audience with the 3DS version.

They don't want Peach's old up air, because of the whole "pause + look up Peach's dress"

We haven't seen her side tilt either if I'm not mistaken. Probably changed.

Plus with the new dress mechanics "makes them look much more realistic", (just watch Zelda gameplay videos, the dress looking amazing when it moves) probably try to limit the dress opening too much during movement/moves. At least the 3DS version moreso.

Zelda's dress in the 3DS version sticks to her body, like her Brawl counterpart.

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
A good reason for this change is most likely Smash is being introduced to a younger audience with the 3DS version.
umm how is the 3DS audience any younger than the Wii's audience in 2008?

Also, we've seen her side tilt already. She was shown using it during the direct and her dress was pretty glitchy during that animation. That's how we know she's still being worked on.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
umm how is the 3DS audience any younger than the Wii's audience in 2008?

Also, we've seen her side tilt already. She was shown using it during the direct and her dress was pretty glitchy during that animation. That's how we know she's still being worked on.
i know i posted about that, did you see the stills ?
Guys, the rainbow is her up air.

They don't want Peach's old up air, because of the whole "pause + look up Peach's dress"

We haven't seen her side tilt either if I'm not mistaken. Probably changed.

Plus with the new dress mechanics "makes them look much more realistic", (just watch Zelda gameplay videos, the dress looking amazing when it moves) probably try to limit the dress opening too much during movement/moves. At least the 3DS version moreso.

Zelda's dress in the 3DS version sticks to her body, like her Brawl counterpart.
i hate that mechanic, in reality, the dress will move up like in melee where they were a lot more flowy ( at least peach's was )
we've seen her side tilt, again.. i covered that ! :[ do you guys not look at the pictures i posted ?

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998

Yay Peach is on the back of the 3DS Box
amazing picture !! omg this is great ! she looks amazing haha
she should be on the cover ! she was on the cover for melee (tiny square) and in brawl ! (full body)
Not that I ever doubted it but I guess this confirms her as a starter character.
yea of course ! she should alway she available, doubt it would change from melee & brawl

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
amazing picture !! omg this is great ! she looks amazing haha
she should be on the cover ! she was on the cover for melee (tiny square) and in brawl ! (full body)

yea of course ! she should alway she available, doubt it would change from melee & brawl
She's on the cover of the Wii U version and pretty prominent which is wonderful.
Peach also definitely has to stay as a starter. We deserve to have our princess playable from the beginning.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Not that I ever doubted it but I guess this confirms her as a starter character.
yea of course ! she should alway she available,
Do you think her U-Smash with the ribbons would promote more like Pikachu's D-Smash?
you mean like having multiple hits ? that would be cool, but her up smash has always been one strong hit.
maybe if you're caught on either side of her you'll get hit a couple times ? nice idea

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
yea of course ! she should alway she available,

you mean like having multiple hits ? that would be cool, but her up smash has always been one strong hit.
maybe if you're caught on either side of her you'll get hit a couple times ? nice idea
Probably would help to tweak her up and give her more K.O potential. If not it would be nice if the ribbon just drags the nearby enemies to the smash (Of course if the enemy is touching the ribbon). But over that I do hope she keep that D-Aerial ;-;

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
This kind of looks fake...what do you think Im Just Peachy?????
In my opinion I think it's fake, many videos with reasons and analyzing showed it to be a fake leak. Which I'm not gonna lie I'm glad that it is, but if it is the real one I only one question... How The Faq Does Duck Hunt play?! ; -;

Luminario

Smash Lord
In my opinion I think it's fake, many videos with reasons and analyzing showed it to be a fake leak. Which I'm not gonna lie I'm glad that it is, but if it is the real one I only one question... How The Faq Does Duck Hunt play?! ; -;
probably by whacking people with ducks and shooting and laughing. Good thing is we'll never know cause he'll never be playable :troll:

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
probably by whacking people with ducks and shooting and laughing. Good thing is we'll never know cause he'll never be playable :troll:
The butthurt for people who want Duck Hunt, are immense but I'm probably sure it's not a big probably since I don't think a lot of people say that coming. Would be nice to have it has a boss....

Mission: Evade the ducks and gunshots being fired at you, while time runs out....

Yea that'll be nice :awesome:

Luminario

Smash Lord
The butthurt for people who want Duck Hunt, are immense but I'm probably sure it's not a big probably since I don't think a lot of people say that coming. Would be nice to have it has a boss....

Mission: Evade the ducks and gunshots being fired at you, while time runs out....

Yea that'll be nice :awesome:
Sounds like a certain bounty hunters final smash

Luminario

Smash Lord
Alright added you, just add back~ Then we wait for Smash.... October 3rd. What do you think of Princess Peach by the way? (Trying to stay in topic)
Ah Peach... my favourite fictional character of all time~ I always connect with the really girly characters on a spiritual level. Peach kicking ass in Smash with heels and a pink dress is the true feminist icon.

I hate princess peach, she is soooooo annoying. I like daisy better.
HERETIC!
I could do that with literally any shulk picture. The shulk picture looks exactly like shulk there's no denying it.
It's not only the Shulk picture. Check the Reddit thread for all the other points against this leak. With a LOT of hard work and patience I could probably make a Lucas screencap look like Kumatora or Lip and make Fox look like Krystal convincing enough to stir up some arguments.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
No, you're right. We need to dispose of any 'inconvenience'... Thankfully, we have a powerful ruler by our side, so it shouldn't make many waves. :p

Too bad for Dunk Hunt Dog, because I find the character pretty fun, but for some reason I really have a hard time believing leaks after the Gematsu one. Plus it's kind of pointless since the game comes out in less than a month in Japan. Still, you have to give credit to the people who make them.

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
No, you're right. We need to dispose of any 'inconvenience'... Thankfully, we have a powerful ruler by our side, so it shouldn't make many waves. :p

Too bad for Dunk Hunt Dog, because I find the character pretty fun, but for some reason I really have a hard time believing leaks after the Gematsu one. Plus it's kind of pointless since the game comes out in less than a month in Japan. Still, you have to give credit to the people who make them.
Yup I give them credits too, you don't a see a leak that good once in a while. Props to the person who leaked it.

Top Bottom