• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
Just taking out the trash :troll:
(I'm joking please don't kill me I'm a crybaby)
Yup I give them credits too, you don't a see a leak that good once in a while. Props to the person who leaked it.
No, you're right. We need to dispose of any 'inconvenience'... Thankfully, we have a powerful ruler by our side, so it shouldn't make many waves. :p

Too bad for Dunk Hunt Dog, because I find the character pretty fun, but for some reason I really have a hard time believing leaks after the Gematsu one. Plus it's kind of pointless since the game comes out in less than a month in Japan. Still, you have to give credit to the people who make them.
Do I sense trouble here ?
Let's hope this is enough to disprove the leak.

Unfortunately I don't think it is
Even though I think this is fake and hope it is, I kinda want Duck hunt dog now
sorry for a late response to all of you, but yeah i don't think that's real, one of the first things i saw
was yoshi in between rosalina & bowser
right when i saw that i knew it wasn't real, they wouldn't break
off the mushroom symbol, yoshi is his own thing in smash.

there are aLOT of other things that make me think its fake, but i'll save you the trouble of reading

even though it is fake and silly with the duck hunt and 6th mushroom symbol character (bowser jr.),
it's still extremely cool and nice to see a completed roster, like what it's going to look like in the future;
just not with the same characters. seeing a character select screen just makes me happy, even if it is boloney
I hate princess peach, she is soooooo annoying. I like daisy better.
don't hate, appreciate :4peach:

Last edited:

katastrophic

Smash Cadet
NNID
katastrophic
3DS FC
3308-4726-7643
Man leaks can barely survive a day now. That one got torn apart by vultures in a matter of hours.

But uh back to Peach, I'm really excited about the new (probably) up air attack. The old upper kick (while combo-friendly) wasn't the best KO option so I'm hoping this one has more knockback. It does look like it'll be a little awkward but nothing in smash 4 compares to the awkward stance of Link's up air

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
You think you could make a gif of her wii u peach bomber? Also, I really like your thread. I hope peach is A Tier again!

Speacking of her explosive butt....

Hasn't anyone noticed how much faster it plays out? Thr twirl that used to be at the beginning of the bomber is now gone. The attack is like a hip thrust now and not a

Spin
Pause
Ha-Tchaaaaaa!

I'm excited!

Last edited:

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
You think you could make a gif of her wii u peach bomber? Also, I really like your thread. I hope peach is A Tier again!

Speacking of her explosive butt....

Hasn't anyone noticed how much faster it plays out? Thr twirl that used to be at the beginning of the bomber is now gone. The attack is like a hip thrust now and not a

Spin
Pause
Ha-Tchaaaaaa!

I'm excited!
Yea I saw the speed of the Peach Bomber and I'm quite please with it although I do think something is going to pay off for it. Probably knock-back or damage, or probably stay the same but just faster :D. Just wait till the game comes out and we'll find out ;+;

PKIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1848-2590-1230
Yea I saw the speed of the Peach Bomber and I'm quite please with it although I do think something is going to pay off for it. Probably knock-back or damage, or probably stay the same but just faster :D. Just wait till the game comes out and we'll find out ;+;
What do you mean pay off?

I doubt they could nerf it any more than they already have. In melee it was 15-18% with it activating on walls, but with less range. The damage in brawl it was 10-16%. If anything, I think it should either wall bomb again, or get its damage back.

But I doubt either of those things are going to happen >. <

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
You know every Smash Brothers game Peach is always the "Low Priority" Chracter.

LightningVance

Smash Apprentice
Her model and animations were apparently the most tedious and time consuming of any character in Brawl... that doesn't really scream "low priority"

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998

members of the peach forums let us pray for this
unfortunate soul who seems to be so confused here
gotta go fast outta here, sonic fanboy

:4sonic::4peach:
Her model and animations were apparently the most tedious and time consuming of any character in Brawl... that doesn't really scream "low priority"
thank you for saying this, it's true. the creators said that in brawl her dress alone took the longest to create because of all the details.
Which is unfortunate.
not unfortunate because it's not true !
:4peach:

Last edited:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
What will probably happen is that Peach will get a custom move variant of Peach Bomber which is slower but hits harder
That seems to be the general trend for a lot of custom moves we've seen (take a look at the translated Famitsu magazine scans of other characters to see what I mean)

Kendall112

Smash Cadet

members of the peach forums let us pray for this
unfortunate soul who seems to be so confused here
gotta go fast outta here, sonic fanboy

:4sonic::4peach:

thank you for saying this, it's true. the creators said that in brawl her dress alone took the longest to create because of all the details.

not unfortunate because it's not true !
:4peach:
Oh, I thought he meant low priority as in who the majority of the fans want to see as opposed to how much effort the developers put into her. Because they do put effort into her and she has one of the most unique move-sets in the game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna be using this character hardcore just like I did in melee,brawl and PM. I'm devoted to make her a beast.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Oooooh Golf Club. Very pleased to see she's still got access to her best F Smash from Brawl

I wonder what this means for Tennis Racquet and if she'll cycle through them again. Speaking of which, where's the frying pan...

I'm quite surprised to see this actually - I though Sakurai was doing away with random aspects. What could this mean for Turnip pull? Or will the F Smashes have some sort of order this time...I sure hope so

Edit: What's she doing in the top right pic?

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998

Looks like our girl still has her golf club! Very interesting.
this is BEAUTIFUL
where are these pictures coming from ??
golf club was confirmed I'm so happy !
can't believe her dress is still not attached to her hands where she's dancing with the villager though. so disappointing !
top right picture looks very odd, are her hands covering her chest ? dunno what to think of that.
although, i do see some sort of aura spreading where luigi is, kinda dramatic for a normal attack, so
could be her final smash if anything

Last edited:

thelastreplicant

Smash Cadet
NNID
thelastreplicant
3DS FC
3480-2884-6458
Double Post
Apparently these came from some Japanese magazine. I found them when I was on the smash reddit. Not sure of the name of the magazine though.

I agree these pics are very interesting, especially that one where there's that weird aura spreading.
I really hope they changed her final smash into something a bit more useful this time.

Edit: I just found out the name of the magazine is Nintendo Dream.

http://imgur.com/a/LHQts

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luminario

Smash Lord
I KNEW THEW GOLF CLUB WOULD BE BACK! CALLED IT!
Oooooh Golf Club. Very pleased to see she's still got access to her best F Smash from Brawl

I wonder what this means for Tennis Racquet and if she'll cycle through them again. Speaking of which, where's the frying pan...

I'm quite surprised to see this actually - I though Sakurai was doing away with random aspects. What could this mean for Turnip pull? Or will the F Smashes have some sort of order this time...I sure hope so

Edit: What's she doing in the top right pic?
I think the random aspect only went away for certain characters. Turnips are notorious for being random in Smash apparently (ie Villager's up and down air as well) so I think the randomness will stay for a few characters since it works well with them. Hopefully the side smash will be on a cycle instead of random (I can't count how many times I wanted to hit someone off after her FS and whack them with a frying pan right back into play)
I think the top right pick is simply a angled shot of Peach as she lowers her shield (notice the orb-y type effect and the defensive cross arms you can kinda see being lowered in the pic as well)

this is BEAUTIFUL
can't believe her dress is still not attached to her hands where she's dancing with the villager though. so disappointing !
top right picture looks very odd, are her hands covering her chest ? dunno what to think of that.
although, i do see some sort of aura spreading where luigi is, kinda dramatic for a normal attack, so
Give the dress time the physics probably still haven't been perfected yet. The picture might have been taken a while back as well. Hopefully even the 3DS version will have the floaty dress physics we all know and love.

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Yes ! I knew our glorious Peach would get her golf club back ! Next we need the frying pan ! ^^

Peach is soooo cute !

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
To pleased right now with the gold club, can't wait for release train with Peach with my fellow friends~ Can't wait to play with you guys!~

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I believe that is her ending animation of her Uptilt.
that's what i thought, but that aura leading up to luigi looks like it's going pretty far. i hope it's about to f*** him up somehow
it's starting to look like her shield facing down though… disappointing

that was an interesting read, thanks for the link
Yes ! I knew our glorious Peach would get her golf club back ! Next we need the frying pan ! ^^
in the translation they said that peach uses 3 weapons in her forward smash, so it'll probably be back, no worries !
Give the dress time the physics probably still haven't been perfected yet. The picture might have been taken a while back as well. Hopefully even the 3DS version will have the floaty dress physics we all know and love.
i've given the dress physics a year, she was announced such a long time ago she should be perfected by now, its making me anxious and kind of upset, because i find that actually important .
the 3ds version probably does float around either, probably stiff like zelda's.

Last edited:

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
this is BEAUTIFUL
maybe her side smash isn't random maybe you can choose which item to use like little mac's side smash http://nintendoenthusiast.com/news/todays-smash-bros-update-little-macs-side-smash-3-moves-one/

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Lil off topic but I am thinking of making a Peach Skype group So we can all talk and hook up for games when the game drops. If people are interested, let me know and I'll make the group and invite you.

LucinaSuitSamus

Smash Cadet
I think I'm really getting mixed up here, but something looks weird about Peach's aerials.

This really does look like her back aerial to me. I mean, she is directly facing Pit, but her body is turned the other way.

In this pic she's facing the way you would expect for a natural F-air.

I just think I'm going crazy.

Kendall112

Smash Cadet
I think I'm really getting mixed up here, but something looks weird about Peach's aerials.

This really does look like her back aerial to me. I mean, she is directly facing Pit, but her body is turned the other way.

In this pic she's facing the way you would expect for a natural F-air.

I just think I'm going crazy.
Most likely they are updating the animations. If you look at Melee and Brawl, The only changes in Peaches animations that I saw were:

She waves her hands when she floats
Her float no longer has sparkles
Peach Bomber has hearts instead of an explosion
She has a heart Blast instead of headbutt
Dress is not affected by movement or wind, it moved accustomed to her legs

In Smash 4 it seems like they are putting more effort in the characters moves to make them look cooler

~CoCo

Smash Cadet
Hey R-tards guess what...if you watch this video it actually tells you the leak is some what real and if you click the link in his about me section he has actually links to the leak being real with video proof <333333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKu6hZ9_p20

Enjoy sweeties <333333 Luv Y'all

(Hopefully its somewhat fake but will have to wait and see its real or not)

Last edited:
Top Bottom