• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
All playable characters have trophies as well... This doesn't mean anything unless someone translates the description of said trophy.

Not that I had any doubts about Ness, but cool!

:093:

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
How could he have lunch at a time like this? He could get us to kill for information right now.
Haha, I know right? It certainly feels weird when the leaker decides to take a break when we are thousands of fans riding HIS hype train... XD

All playable characters have trophies as well... This doesn't mean anything unless someone translates the description of said trophy.

Not that I had any doubts about Ness, but cool!
You are right. It doesn't completely prove that Wolf is out. However, traditionally, you need to play Classic / Adventure / All-Stars in order to unlock a playable character's trophy. And the leaker did not have Wolf unlocked prior on getting that trophy...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You are right. It doesn't completely prove that Wolf is out. However, traditionally, you need to play Classic / Adventure / All-Stars in order to unlock a playable character's trophy. And the leaker did not have Wolf unlocked prior on getting that trophy...
Ah, interesting point to note.

Regardless, I ****ing hate that this game didn't get a universal world release date. All this is killing me I just want to play and see it all for myself ugh ugh ugh

Luminario

Smash Lord
Ah, interesting point to note.

Regardless, I ****ing hate that this game didn't get a universal world release date. All this is killing me I just want to play and see it all for myself ugh ugh ugh

Indeed. A game of such magnitude should be released everywhere at the same time. It should be flown down by parachute into awaiting fans' hands.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Like, we figured that **** out for Pokemon. Why not Smash? ****.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
I saw one of the streamers fighting a CPU Peach.

HOLY...! Her overall *speed appears to be greatly improved! <3

*Includes running AND floating!

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
if you have yet to check out the stream click here
I've been so busy doing homework, i just finished and it's almost 4AM sorry guys
im a failure

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I saw one of the streamers fighting a CPU Peach.

HOLY...! Her overall *speed appears to be greatly improved! <3

*Includes running AND floating!
Here it is: https://vid.me/qiu

Double jump is improved from Brawl, Dtilt and jab seem to be slower, utilt is Brawl's not that rainbowy thing. But the video footage sucks, the CP barely (if at all) hit anyone.

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Just saw gena_yue play Peach on the twitch live stream. Though they fought valiantly in classic mode they didn't have a chance against 2 level 9 CPUs after Jiggly was KOd.
I saw the rainbow move again (looks good and fast but couldn't really tell since it might have been canceled when landing) they didn't use the float that often and There wasn't really much nerf in the turnip pluck unless she was hit straight after plucking it. Also since they had equipment on I'm not sure if she was lighter than before or not.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wish someone would make like a vid of Peach (or all characters for that matter) with their moves sets and how they work. Watching these streams is a waste of time for me for I really don't care much for the game and only interested in my character. Everyone is all hype for these streams and the game, but I'm not. In my case, these streamers are wasting my time. I am in there for about 2 mins then leave.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
I wish someone would make like a vid of Peach (or all characters for that matter) with their moves sets and how they work. Watching these streams is a waste of time for me for I really don't care much for the game and only interested in my character. Everyone is all hype for these streams and the game, but I'm not. In my case, these streamers are wasting my time. I am in there for about 2 mins then leave.
hardcore
Just saw gena_yue play Peach on the twitch live stream. Though they fought valiantly in classic mode they didn't have a chance against 2 level 9 CPUs after Jiggly was KOd.
I saw the rainbow move again (looks good and fast but couldn't really tell since it might have been canceled when landing) they didn't use the float that often and There wasn't really much nerf in the turnip pluck unless she was hit straight after plucking it. Also since they had equipment on I'm not sure if she was lighter than before or not.
can you link this video ?

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm over streams too. I'm sick of everyone else having the time of their lives and me just waiting.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm trying my best to only see snippets because I want to see SOME things for myself…

But Duck Hunt though oh my god I can't help myself

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
It was out earl in Japan.
I only know of 3 streamers, I was only watching one person though, Gema_Yue and she unlocked everyone already and stopped her stream.
You can go back and look at it again if you want.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
The only thing I've seen peach do is stand and jump and get beat up. I don't like these streamers

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well this was a lil better then the stream. I do believe most of these people that play the game are casual players. For they roll a lot and just go in for attacks when ever they want. So you really don't see peach going in in these vids or streams whenever she is show cased. I would like to see her in the hands of a competitive Peach player. I think Kie will be our only chance for that as of now till USA release.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
UAIR is ridiculously fast.
Turnip pull speed is sloooow, took her like 2 years to recover.
Peach Bomber looks amazing and fast.
DAT DOWN SMASH THO
That down smash, I almost had a stroke when I saw her do it for the first time
Well this was a lil better then the stream. I do believe most of these people that play the game are casual players. For they roll a lot and just go in for attacks when ever they want. So you really don't see peach going in in these vids or streams whenever she is show cased. I would like to see her in the hands of a competitive Peach player. I think Kie will be our only chance for that as of now till USA release.
I agree, it was nice to see her in action, but I won't judge what I saw too harshly from that video.

On a side note, I really don't appreciate them recycling voices from brawl. Not cool in the slightest bit

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
Thank you so much @ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle for this video. This is exactly what I wanted to see!

That Down-Smash. <3 Now, we all know for certain that this move leans more toward Melee's counterpart than Brawl's, which makes me so happy!

The "Turnip Pull" is not as long as I thought it would be! This move is still perfectly usable under the right circumstances.

Overall, Peach looks like an extremely potent fighter and I can't wait to try her!

Top Bottom