• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

˚ PEACH ˚ Updated! 9/6/2014

Which alternate would you like to see for Peach thats not Daisy ?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I didn't know the black costume would have gold parts o: I'm not gonna be using it (Im using Fire Peach) but I think it's good to have added in the extra color, a Funeral Peach would look depressing o:

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I'm just going to assume that her face looks slightly darker in that picture because of her brown hair... just because her Brawl costume and the actual character, Daisy both have considerably light skin. If it's darker then yay but I'm not going to expect much out of this. ^^;

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
i'll just be using daisy like i have been since melee's release.
and when it's not daisy, i'll be using regular pink peach. i don't like those other choices much. the blue is nice though

D

Deleted member

I used to main White Peach, but as I said before, I am now switching to Fire Peach. And to be honest, I like her hair down rather than up (I don't think many people are gonna agree xD). I do like her costumes, they look much better than Brawl's costumes. Peach's dress in Brawl kinda seemed dull in color .-.

Zero Requiem

Smash Apprentice
I used to main White Peach, but as I said before, I am now switching to Fire Peach. And to be honest, I like her hair down rather than up (I don't think many people are gonna agree xD). I do like her costumes, they look much better than Brawl's costumes. Peach's dress in Brawl kinda seemed dull in color .-.
She's gorgeous no matter what haha but I'll have to agree with you about the hair part.

D

Deleted member

She's gorgeous no matter what haha but I'll have to agree with you about the hair part.
GASP SOMEONE AGREES O-O Something I didn't like about Mario Kart was how her hair was down for the first 3 games then she had it up .-. Hair down>Hair Up. Now in SSB4, with Peach's new buffs (Rainbow, Peach Bomber etc.) and nerfs ( ._. ), I predict Peach will be AT LEAST in the mid tier. I know she'll be better than she was in Brawl. The turnip thing and the Fair lag don't bother me to be honest but that one aerial per float thing.....NO THAT CAN'T HAPPEN ITS IMPOSSIBLE (im really glad its not true). I can't wait to play with you guyyyyyys ^0^ #PeachMainsAreCool

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
GASP SOMEONE AGREES O-O Something I didn't like about Mario Kart was how her hair was down for the first 3 games then she had it up .-. Hair down>Hair Up. Now in SSB4, with Peach's new buffs (Rainbow, Peach Bomber etc.) and nerfs ( ._. ), I predict Peach will be AT LEAST in the mid tier. I know she'll be better than she was in Brawl. The turnip thing and the Fair lag don't bother me to be honest but that one aerial per float thing.....NO THAT CAN'T HAPPEN ITS IMPOSSIBLE (im really glad its not true). I can't wait to play with you guyyyyyys ^0^ #PeachMainsAreCool
It's Funny since in MK , People want her with her hair down again ; while in these games they wanted the ponytail ....

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
Shots Fired.

As we're in the topic of costumes and what notch do you guys believe they'll use the Gold System to buy costumes? Just a thought in the mind. You know... Peach Costumes...Peach Related THINGS~!

Luminario

Smash Lord
At first in Double Dash I was really annoyed that Peach had a ponytail and I didn't like it at all since I loved flowy hair Peach. Now I love it and I want to see it in Smash.
I think lots of characters are going to be mid tier this time. With so many people on the balancing team I think everyone will be more equal than ever before.
Shots Fired.

As we're in the topic of costumes and what notch do you guys believe they'll use the Gold System to buy costumes? Just a thought in the mind. You know... Peach Costumes...Peach Related THINGS~!
You mean use coins to buy alts? I never thought of that. it's a fantastic idea though.

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
At first in Double Dash I was really annoyed that Peach had a ponytail and I didn't like it at all since I loved flowy hair Peach. Now I love it and I want to see it in Smash.
I think lots of characters are going to be mid tier this time. With so many people on the balancing team I think everyone will be more equal than ever before.

You mean use coins to buy alts? I never thought of that. it's a fantastic idea though.
Yea why would Sakurai implement such a system and just use it for Trophies.. Cm'on now don't screw up the Coin System like they did in Brawl do something interactive with it. Hell they gone as far as to implement coins in Spectator Mode, something good must come out of it.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
@ Swiftie_Muggle Swiftie_Muggle : ... *teacher's voice* I expect a written report about your experience with Peach due for tomorrow!

Seriously though, enjoy! <3

...But please keep us updated! XD *prays with @AlwaysMilk*
It's not me (My hands are not ugly lol)

But i'll cover all the info possible tonight, ITS HAPPENING!

Last edited:

Luminario

Smash Lord
Yea why would Sakurai implement such a system and just use it for Trophies.. Cm'on now don't screw up the Coin System like they did in Brawl do something interactive with it. Hell they gone as far as to implement coins in Spectator Mode, something good must come out of it.
I actually LOVED the Coin Blaster minigame. A lot of fun playing around with it when I had like 9999 coins or something. I'd still like a costume shop that wasn't just for Mii Fighters.
It's not me (My hands are not ugly lol)

But i'll cover all the info possible tonight, ITS HAPPENING!
I DEMAND that you make whoever is playing it play continuously until they unlock everyone. Work them until they collapse.
How did they get it anyway?

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
It's a shame that they couldn't give Peach any kind of real alt... Like, not even a ponytail... Oh well, I'll probably stick with the white but I do like the Fireball colors.

So jealous of everyone with Japanese Smash... Someone in my class today had a Japanese 3DS with the demo and I got to play :3

:093:

AlwaysMilk

Smash Cadet
NNID
DivineMilk
3DS FC
3668-9753-1480
I actually LOVED the Coin Blaster minigame. A lot of fun playing around with it when I had like 9999 coins or something. I'd still like a costume shop that wasn't just for Mii Fighters.

I DEMAND that you make whoever is playing it play continuously until they unlock everyone. Work them until they collapse.
How did they get it anyway?
I love Coin Blaster and happy their implementing it in the new one, but with that much coins there must be something to it... We can only wait and see!!!! :chuckle:

Top Bottom