• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~§~ Puerto Rico: Land of overlooked accomplishments ~§~

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Se activo el thread a lo ultimo eso es!

flaco - Sweet, congrats.

ATH - nice that you can go!

Everyone else - good luck.

Diantre me levante ahora por la emocion wtf!

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Gente

He suspendido el torneo por un viaje a ultimos minutos..

LOL JOKING

Turkey - Mano te lo agradesco mucho, ni se como darte las gracias por que un "gracias" pelao no me llena x__X!!! Siento que no basta, que se yo xD

Wak - HAHAHA!!!

Flaco - Yay!! Go for it!! ^__^!!!

ATH - De lo emocionado y dormio que estaba doble posteaste jajajaja xD

Zero - To el mundo esta emocionao!!

Bueno yo no lo expreso pero..

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANANA'S DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way le hice la broma a Zero por msn..

Kikyo - Royal - Sandbag says:
Gente

He suspendido el torneo por un viaje a ultimos minutos..

Happy-Go-Lucky Zero says:
quien dijo eso?
Kikyo - Royal - Sandbag says:
yo
Happy-Go-Lucky Zero says:
COMO NO VAS A IR??
Endiiito xD el que estaba emocionao y bien hyper y vengo yo a fastidiarlo jajaja. Pero despues le dije rapido la verdad, va y se le desconectaba y no podia decirle que era broma x_X!!!

Dojima

Smash Ace
Dang... I'd feel claustrophobic to live on an island THAT small o_o
You would feel like in a harem in an island with women so hot.

In order news Max and I say the most delicious a$$ on a minor at the airport today. I wanted to bite it, regardless of consequences and Max wanted to spank it. So beware because today you will all be facing Chew the Ice Climbers.

Rasalas

Smash Journeyman
well, it was great today at the tournament, there were about 30 people there including the ones that did not register. there were supposed to be 11 TVs, but maybe the people didnt want to bring them or they forgot because there were only 4 and that made the tournament run REALLY slow.

now, about my experience in the tournament. i was playing awful in the tournament, but even so, the ones that played with me did pretty good, specially Laser Kirby that was playing better than ever. i got frustrated because i played awful in the tournament, and in friendlies i played pretty good. there were a few people that i forgot to play with, but i played with the ones i never played before in a tournament. well, thats about it for my experience in the tournament.

here are the results on the tournament:

1: HDL
2: DSL
3: Evil
4: Joe%
5: ATH
5: zyko
7: Zork
7: zero
9: Blazing
9: xthx
9: Lazer Kirby
9: Mizu
13: Yuca
13: Dojima
13: RFTS
13: Yuri
17: Wndr
17: Usi
17: Riku
17: B4K4
17: MCV
17: TECH
17: Kama
17: Rasalas
25: Bye
25: ORLY

and congratulations to DSL that placed second on his SECOND tournament. keep it up!

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Wow @ the Results

Those results are wild, I sure wish I knew what happened over there,lol.
I'll be in Puerto Rico from the 23rd of December to the 2nd of January, let me know if we can cook up something, I already plan on meeting up with Doji and Max, wondering who's gonna tag along =P!

Yuri-FoX

Smash Cadet
That was a great Tournament! Esta vez me pompie mas q en el de mayaguez y para mi jugue mejor hehe

DSL- Congrats man! llegaste 2do pero de verdad q le metiste chevere, pero se perseverante y sigue practicando, q a lo mejor un dia tu puedes ser el q este en #1 en la lista hehehe

ATH- Nunca habia jugado contigo y de verdad q le metes bien duro! hehe

La pase super bien y me gustaria q hicieran pal de torneo mas, por q a lo q sale brawl...se supone q brawl salga pa marzo pero de aqui a marzo se pueden hacer mas torneo^^

Bueno, Aqui me despido....CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS and KEEP SMASHING EVERYONE!!

Cuidense gente!

Yuri-FoX

PS Aqui esta los results del torneo....lo puse por siaca hehe

1: HDL
2: DSL
3: Evil
4: Joe%
5: ATH
5: zyko
7: Zork
7: zero
9: Blazing
9: xthx
9: Lazer Kirby
9: Mizu
13: Yuca
13: Dojima
13: RFTS
13: Yuri <---------ME hehe:)
17: Wndr
17: Usi
17: Riku
17: B4K4
17: MCV
17: TECH
17: Kama
17: Rasalas
25: ORLY

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Sweet Tournament!

I'll go ahead and post my experience in this tournament. I surely played better than I ever did in any previous torunament, and at last I managed to shake off most of the nerviusness out of me. I'm really surprised with my ranking, it's very different from the last tourneys. Some may be thinking "hey this zero scrub really did high, he probably got an easy brackets", but every single battle was very closed in.

The first match: It was against Zyko. He first picked Falco and I usually picked my Fox (the only char I used in the tourney). The first match was in Dreamland 64, pretty intense, but I managed to win. The second he counterpicked on FD and picked Fox. It was a good match, and I managed to win at the end.

The second match: It was Yuca this time. They were some intense battles, I used SHL camping a bit to take some advantage, and I won both matches.

The third match: I knew this had to happen.... it was against HDL. He totally pwned me, sending me to the loser brackets.

The fourth match: It was against Maximus. He bringed out his Doc. That was intense, but I managed to win somehow.

The fifth (and last) match: It was against...... Zyko again lol. This time he used Fox both matches, and he won them. So that was the end for me.

Well congratulations to the winners and the ppl who were there doing their best. And thanks to Karura for hosting this.

"May the PWNAGE be with you..."

Karura Karami

Smash Journeyman
Eeeeeee llegue 17 cada vez acercandome mas y mas a antepenultima xD

Pero que chavienda !!! Estuve practicando el shffle y el wave dash y no tuve la oportunidad de utilizarlos mas que pocas veces >__<!!! Wa tener que practicar eso con Rasalas cuando venga para aca en lo que me adapto.

No pude jugar con Blazing ni B4k4 ;__; pero jugue con ATH y su Donkey Kong gah!! Mono malo!!

Y al fin jugue con Zero xD y tb con HDL yay!!

Pero estaba mal ya subiendo y bajando las escaleras pa estar abriendo los portones x__X!!! Estaba cansada, me queria quitar las tennis y acostarme en el piso jajajaja xD

Anyway grax. a todos por haber cooperado (exepto por los televisores, que se pudieron tener un monton de friendlies y graxias a Dios traje los dos mios por que iba a traer uno >_>). Grax. a Yuca, Mizu, HDL, Rasalas y no me acuerdo cual fue el otro por haber ayudado con los brackets (que ya los estaba entendiendo). A Zero por comer palistroques (lol!!!)

A los demas por ser pacientes con la pizza (yo estaba desesperada por dentro, tenia una clase de hambre...) pero se tardo por que mi pai fue a chequear algo de un carro y cuando fue a comprar la pizza habian 3 pizzerias cerradas!!! Asi que no se a donde tuvo que ir a parar para buscar las pizzas xD

A Uriel por sacar la cuenta de la pizza, avisar sobre las reglas, sobre inscripciones. A Zyko tambien por ser otro portavoz xD A los que dieron chavos pa la pizza por dar chavos pa la pizza, a los que ayudaron a poner las sillas y las mesas tambien, en fin, sin todos ustedes esto no se hubiera podido dar so les doy las grax. a todos los que dijeron presente y, que a pesar de la perdida que todos nos dimos, me alegro que hayan asistido al torneo por que eso demostro que contra viento y marea lucharon por llegar al lugar del destino.

Fue una lastima que tuvieramos que entregar el lugar tan temprano, yo tambien me queria quedar. Hawk, no lo dije pero dedique una pelea hacia ti (aunque la perdi) en mi mente ;__;!! Que mas? Ah si!!

Eval!! No te reconoci en 3 pepinos y despues es que me vengo a enterar que estas alli wtf!! >__> Yo quiero esa revancha againts your Peach!!

A los que me felicitaron tb pero vuelvanme a felicitar el lunes jajajaja (graxias xD por si no me ven el lunes pues ya me las dieron lol), no me pongan vieja antes de tiempo =P (tb pa q sepan q es el lunes, q no fue ayer haha xD) y se acordaron YAY!!! *-*

Yuri es el primo de Rasalas? Por que quiero seguir peleando contra ti.

Al Uchiha ese te vas a fastidiar >_>

Wandering Angel tb xD pero reacciona cuando estes callendo con Zelda x__X no hagas el teleport tan tarde @__@

y que se yo xD se les kiere a todos!!

So ya cojimos experiencia de como funciona un torneo y de que no es tan facil como se ve aunque tampoco tan complicado pero los brackets si son un fastidio @__@ ni que volviendo a poner los nombres lol.. (Yuca me entiende)

Aaah y DSL nice Marth!! Quiero pelear mas a menudo contigo tb.

Y Felicidades a los que ganaron xD!!

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Sigo con las opiniones wtf!

Zyko - You're improving the right way! Playing sweet and awesome, not only in Fox dittos, but in general.

Tkto - Mano me da pena que no pudieses jugar bien en los tourney matches, pero yo se que tu le metes kbron y vas a llegar alto algun dia!

Laser Kirby - OMFG POWERSHIELD!! Tu Peach esta bien dura!

ATH - Owning with Samus como siempre. Acho y siempre me las sacabas del buche con ese frickin extended grapple! Just like your shirt said: You are SO Broken!

Blazing - Palitroques WTF!

Usi - Mejorando cada dia. Tu Sheik esta mucho mejor de la ultima vez, pero te falta todavia. No tienes que necesariamente esperar a jugar con alguien para poner en uso tus Advanced tehcniques, yo aprendi con la computadora primero y despues con humanos.

RFTS - Tu Ganon esta super nitido! Para la proxima jugamos!

Yuca - Yucoso como siempre. Tu Sheik le mete demasiao!

Evil - Duro como siempre! Tenemos que jugar mas, me cogiste frio.

Joe% - Pa la proxima jugamos! Tu Peach esta bien buena!

Xhyx - Tu Samus esta jugando brutal!

Wandering Angel - Nice Sheik, intenta coger los advanced techniques pq son muy importantes!

Fox Hater - Metiendole sweet con Fox. Tenemos que jugar mas!

Zork - Nice Marth. Estas jugando mejor!

Riku - Nice Sheik!

Maximus - That Doc is scary!

HDL - *cries*

DSL - Metiendole duro con falky!

Yuri Fox, Doji, Manny, Orly, B4K4, Kama - Pa la proxima jugamos!

H@wK & Jandro - 2 bad you couldn't go! Los veo en el proximo!

Bubbleman & Aeon - Mejor suerte para la proxima! Looking forward to smash with you guys!

Vain - Que bueno que regresas! Me gustaria jugar contigo algun dia.

Bueno cuidense gente. Los veo despues.

Dojima

Smash Ace
Yesterday was a mission acomplished all the way, it was indeed a broken day since way before it even stared, Our Mission had ended at 6am but it was only the start of the day, we traveled all around the Area Metro we got lost and we ended up in Juncos and other places. (On a side note the area metro sucks, its too crowded and everybody thinks you want to mug them, not even the people living there know how to get to places) But the day was too broken indeed.
Zork proved to be the destroyer.

BTW Yuri I love you.

Xyhthyx

Smash Journeyman
Xhyx - Tu Samus esta jugando brutal!
lol you have to be kidding me. I really wasn't into it yesterday, lost my will to play the moment we got lost in the metro lol. I shouldn't of entered, I wasn't hyped up or ready to. Looking forward to the crew battles though, can't let the crew down.

Vain

Smash Journeyman
What I don't get is this.

Eval, Fox Hater and others went and didn't participate? That still baffles me.
To travel that far and not participate is like wtf XD.
Well, Congrats to the big 3. And How DSL won over Evil, that has to be seen.
Any matches recorded?
Zero FX winning over Zyko, then losing to Zyko is funny. And Mizu's docs losing streak continues! What Did you Do Doji? I.C. all the way?
How were the finals?!?!?!

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
I only have to say congrats to the winners but Have to say I'm impressed on the results.

DSL: really man you have improved a lot keep the good work and how you beated Evil and fought HDL was great.

Zero: preatty good fox but still no rochees tanto con el but you really have a great fox moving really fast.

ATH: well it look like we are bound to never fight each other.

Blazing: our matches were great but it looks like you put a hex on me cause even when I was 3 stocking you I suicide 3 lives. ESTOY EMO:(

Joe%: I loved our matches they were really funny that luigi rocked but you never used la puta :(

Mizu: te pasa por ser emo tenemos q practicar man.

HDL: congrats and thanks for giving me pon.

Eggy: EGGY ESTA BROKEN

EVIL: You were playing great and now you can understand the Colegio effect how it makes someone rusty.

Si olvido a alguien mala mia cuidesen feliz navidad y espero q hagan un smashfest pronto(no torneo) para asi poder jugar con uds y pasarla chillin pqen torneocasi no puedo jugar con todos.

Yuri-FoX

Smash Cadet
Karura- Yo no soy el primo de rasalas...el primo de rasalas es Orlie...hehe Yo estoy con el en el equipo hehe....BTW le metiste bien! Sigue asi loka :p hehehe

CUIDENSE gente!

WanderingAngel

Smash Journeyman
el torneo estuvo tripi aunke yo sukie all the way lol mi shiek estaba bien tierra mi zelda estaba mejor ke mi shiek y me estaba suicidando mucho pero ke se j*** la pase bien

anyway me compre mario kart ds y aunke estoy BIEN tierra por ke nunca lo habia jugao y no me se las tablas me gustaria jugar con alguien mi Friend Code es 5068-9284-0570 y mi messenger es zelda183@hotmail.com pal ke kiera darme unas pal de prendias xD

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
Congrats to the winners. Ya veo que una cara nueva esta subiendo en los ranks.

ANYWAYS!
CUANDO Y DONDE ES EL CREW BATTLE???

Porque ya quiero saber para empezar a hacer compromisos para ir.

Wandering, YO tengo MKDS, te anadi a mi msn tambien.

Alguien vive EN o cerca de Quebradillas? Tirenme un PM.

Uchiha no Riku

Smash Cadet
well what i can i said.. that i got fuked by everyone?? lol . nah mi gente buen torneo este que paso and congratulation to the winner and second and third places you did it great guys. keep up the good works guys and remember practice make the perfection =P .

este aqui voy a dejar mi MSN sefhiroth3@hotmail.com pa los que quedamos en el torneo de vernos pa meterle bien duro. este oi que ssbb sale pa marzo del 2007 so yo voy a hablar en mi universidad a ver si me prestan el centro estudiantil pa hacer un torneo aca, si me dan el permiso les dejare saber con mucha antisipasion. me inventare par de novedades nuevas para el torneo si sale jeje. pa los del este si van a hacer un smashfest o reunirnos en algun lado avisenmen con tiempo pa cambiar los dia en mi trabajo . pero na escribo mas tarde por que acabo de salir del trabajo y son las 4:03 am aqui y tengo sueno jeje cheke.

ATH= te vi juagr y le metes kabron me imagino que asi tambien le metes a soul caliburn. voy a practicar SC 3 por que no tengo el 2 pero algo es algo para la proxima vez jeje.

zero = me gusta tu mind game aunque no le ganastes a HDL pero me encanto como se mueve ese fox. pero no te quites loco que te veo en pronto en los rankins altos.

Hyuga USI! = sore sore! que le paso a tu byakugan?? jeje mi sharingan de 2 pupilas lo vio todo! XD j/k . debemos jugar denuevo pa practicar los wavedash y esas madres.

rasala= >.> mano de verdad no se que te paso pero na todo el mundo tiene un bad day siempre so no te rochees y sigue practicando ya que eres uno de los que hace wavedash con co****.

joe%= tu luigi esta duro quiero la revancha algun dia jeje.

zork = tambien queiro revancha! jeje, tu marth esta bien duro y con buena defensa

zyko = te subestime por un momento y me confie y ese fue mi error jeje le metes nivel cangri.

yuri = nice improving! pero aun me debes dos peleas que me ganastes la ultimas vez jeje

Orly Hyuga= como siempre bien mindgame y velando al oponente pa un opening. keep up the good work!

manny = <.< no se que cara** te paso pero na no era tu dia como rasala pero yo se que juegas kabr**** y me debes 2 tambien lambon jeje.

HDL = juege una contigo una vez y me di cuenta de que tienes unos reflejos del kara*** y siempre tienes un plan c en caso de que te contratacan. juegas BIEN SAFE mano! jeje

RFTS = loco tu ganon lo vi y mejoro con cojones desde el rum & smash 3 . keep it up. btw me avisas si nesesitas alguien pa practicar pa meterle.

DSL = loco estuvistes cerca del numero 1! que hicistes pa meterle tan kabr*** en solo 1 mes desde que juge contigo en la inter jeje.

los demas no los pude analizar ya que no tuve la oportunidad de jugar con ustedes pero de lo que se vio se vieron cosas bien puercas que yo no habia visto de cierto characters. pero na feliz navidad a todos y prospero año nuevo a todos los SMASHERS. espero verlos denuevo con nuevos Jutsus jeje.

Uchiha no riku out-

ATH

Smash Cadet
HEy EVeRyOnE!!

The tournament was awesome although I didn't do as well as I wanted but overall I had a lot of fun.

Max:you pawned my DK next time i want to have more friendlies.

Fox hater:LOL I guess we are destined to never battle.However next time we meet vamos a jugar de seguro.

Eval:no pudimos jugar pero pa la proxima.

HDL:congrats on the first place.I had never played against your marth until this tourney anyways solid marth.

Wandering Angel:we had some fun matches keep it up dude.

Team Ragnarok:en verdad que me cayeron super bien y vi que mejoraron desde RUM sigan asi.

ZERO:loko sigue jugando asi cada vez que juego contigo estas mas fuerte sigue asi.

ZYKO:Loko eres un velador lol,na mano tuvimos un monton de fun matches en verdad que me rei,sigue asi que has mejorado.

JOE%:tu luigi esta broken con el tornadito lol.

RFTS:Loko al fin me aprendo tu nombre lol.Anyways en verdad que mejorastes un monton desde el ultimo torneo sigue asi.

LASER KIRBY:loko has mejorado mucho y sea la madre del powershield tuyo lol.

DOJI: ME debes friendlies.

B4K4:You still got it in smash.

EV1L:Congrats on the third place nunca fallas en los top three.

Moldredd:You are just too broken,thanks to you I now know food tiers,like el arroz con pollo wich is medium tier y la pizza es top tier.LOL:laugh: LOL:laugh:

ZORK:en verdad jugastes bien mano sigue mejorando.

DSL:congrats on second place ese falco estaba muy warrior lol sigue asi loko.

BLAZING:loko tu link estaba sexy pero estabas fley ese dia.

KAMA:loko que te paso yo se que juegas mejor sigue parrandiando hasta las 4 AM.

YUCA:que paso te estaban fallando los shield grabs glichao tuyo.

KARURA:nuestras peleas estuvieron cool sigue asi y thanks for hosting the tournament.

OVERALL the tournament was great because a lot of people improved a lot wich makes me happy because it means the P.R. smash comunity is growing stronger.

PS:B4K4 is GOD TIER EN TETRIS ATACK...LOKO 10 YEARS....TOO BROKEN....SO BROKEN IT MAKES ME SAD...:(

RFTS+2703

Smash Cadet
Well the torney was really Fun as always, Hope there another one soon Coz i need practice.

Wandering Angel - Dude i finally know who you are lol, our match was pretty Cool and you have a great combo there Zelda/Sheik -Peach, you know your stuff.

Zyko - Man your still tough to beat, but as always our matches where Fun.

Zero - What did i told you man, you did SUper great, the zeroFX i know is Back B**** too bad our friendlies where left unfinished.

Rasalas - Even in your emo state i can't seen to defeat you man, your great at this game dude, you just need to relax and you'll be fine. i have that same problem so i know what it feels.

ATH - Man your TOO GOOD, that **** Monkey pound me good :laugh: , but as always i enjoyed our friendlies, Really Fun stuff.

Evil - **** i finally know why your one of the best man, Sorry i couldn't give you a better Challenge, i was a little nervious, that and your playing style is SOOo different from what i'm used to, but thanks for the advices, they'll help me alot in future torneys, Too bad you couldn't win this time but theres always a Next.

Manny - has mejorado con ganas mano, me soprendiste, esos L-cancels y techs los tienes Seteaos, te falta muy poco para masterisar las cosas q un Falco puede hacerle a un ganon como el mio :laugh:

Riku - Mano vi un match tuyo contra zyko y en verdad q estas mejorando super rapido, sigue asi q vas bien y vere cuando nos podemos reunir todos, Los tapabocas y team ragnarok.

Karura - ya te aburiste de darme pelas por eso no jugamos, q bien, na but thanks for all the hard work to put this tournament together, your # 1 on my list.;)

laser Kirby - Man i saw some of your matches and **** that peach is SOO sexy your too good, too bad we couldn't play any friendlies, i really wanted to play that **** peach of yours.

Blazing-kama - First time Playing agains you guys, those team battles were Pretty Cool, i had a lot of Fun, lets hope Next time we can have us some one on one matches.

Zork - your marth is pretty neat, next time we have to have more friendlies i can learn a thing or two from your marth.

DSL - i saw your match agains evil and man your Good, hope we can play sometime and Thanks for the ride man you saved my Life.

Joe% - man your peach is Dangerous, lets see if the next time we meet we can have some friendlies, you and Dsl are the only ones from the east i haven't play with yet.

Hawk-Jandro - too bad you guys couldn't go, you better make preparetions next time.

Thats all for now!! oHH verdad Yuca no creas q me e olvidado te ti mate gracias a ti todo corrio bien voy a ver si ago algo en la semana para q te tires pa k.

Peace Out!!

WanderingAngel

Smash Journeyman
Wandering Angel:we had some fun matches keep it up dude.

(
men that dk was too much i had never fought a DK before atleast not a good one, that headbutt was too broken xD i would like to see your Jigglypuff

Wandering Angel - Dude i finally know who you are lol, our match was pretty Cool and you have a great combo there Zelda/Sheik -Peach, you know your stuff.
lol the zelda/sheik "combo" wasnt on my plans i just changed to zelda because i was suiciding too much with sheik and in the end i ended up playing better with zelda wtf lol

hawkie too bad you couldnt go

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Doji: Area metro que? lol si claro.

Todo el mundo queria jugar con Eggy. Y eso que Doji no le hizo "materialize" a su "Otome Robe" lol
This post has no sense at all and I don't think many here are RO whores like you.

Yo jugue contra EGGY:) y jugue en teams con su PEACH!!!!!! vs TEAM RAGNAROK,
Q HOSTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vain

Smash Journeyman
Zork?!?!??!

This post has no sense at all and I don't think many here are RO whores like you.

Yo jugue contra EGGY:) y jugue en teams con su PEACH!!!!!! vs TEAM RAGNAROK,
Q HOSTIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not like yours is any different than his,lol.
I see no RO (Ragnarok Online) mentions on that post either.
He only mentioned Materalize (from Mai Hime and Mai Otome and Mai Otome Z) and
Otome Robe which is what they use .
Also, he's In Area Metro so the Doji on area metro thing didn't rub him well?
Not sure :O.
So the Marth player named Zork has caught my interest, any thoughts on this fellow?
He beat XHYX so he must be skilled? Does he come to Smashboards?
Gossip Gossip Gossip!
Ya se quien elimino a Mizu, pero quien lo envio a losers?
Quien envio a losers a Doji y quien lo elimino?
HDL stayed in winners?
Was the DSL vs Evil fight Epic?
AhhhH!!!
Happy Smashing,lol.

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Fun, but there were some organization issues. Better start with the bad first.

Took a while to get there, but we arrived earlier than expected (before 10). We arrived at the agreed meeting spot, where we were to be picked up and taken to the locale (which was said to be very close to the meeting spot). Apparently, it was too hard to keep to this agreement. Instead, we were given directions over the phone. Things like bridges and old, broken down factories were our clues instead of street names and route numbers. Almost two hours were wasted before Max and Doji finally found us and took us to the venue, in which it took at least 15-20 minutes getting there (so much being nearby). What’s worse is that we were taken back the same way we came from. We wasted plenty of time and gas like this, and by the time we got there it was about time for the tournament to start. My warm up was a full 2 matches long. This upset me because I was playing very crappy during the tournament, and it could have been prevented had not so much time been wasted before at the meeting spot.

I don’t know what was up with Max, but his eyes were bloodshot red. It’s no wonder he was lacking. GJ started feeling worse thanks to some Subway pizza. And I honestly don’t know what happened with Carlos and others. In my opinion I don’t think tournament results speak for much when so many people have been affected in some way, which is why I’m a fan of consistency.

I’m not going to shirk credit where it’s due, though, DSL has improved a good bit, but remember that one 2nd place doesn’t mean much unless it’s consistent. Hopefully at the next event I will get to play him after getting a proper warm up.

The good part was just being able to meet up with everyone and play again. It didn’t last long, but it was fun regardless. We may get another chance come January.

By the way, the metro area sucks balls. The roads make no sense and people don’t have courtesy on the road. The more west you go, the more things start making sense.

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
By the way, the metro area sucks balls. The roads make no sense and people don’t have courtesy on the road. The more west you go, the more things start making sense.
Right on man thats hardcore.

Vain I admite my mistakes I could sware I saw Materialize in RO.

well Doji was sent by team Ragnarok to the loser. Max was sent by Joe % Luigi Fox vs Luigi :urg:

Dont know who eliminated Doji.

Zork I didn't fight him but it looks like he knew what he was doing.

The DSL vs Evil match wasnt epic it was sad all the way.

HDL vs DSL was Epic and good DSL countered HDL with sheik and HDL wasn't ready anyone could see that HDL didnt have time to warm up( Which are the reason both eggy and me didnt participate). Later I heard he 3 stocked DSL with samus.

Happy Smashing!!!!!!!!!

Moldredd

Smash Apprentice
I don’t know what was up with Max, but his eyes were bloodshot red. It’s no wonder he was lacking. GJ started feeling worse thanks to some Subway pizza. And I honestly don’t know what happened with Carlos and others. In my opinion I don’t think tournament results speak for much when so many people have been affected in some way, which is why I’m a fan of consistency.

I’m not going to shirk credit where it’s due, though, DSL has improved a good bit, but remember that one 2nd place doesn’t mean much unless it’s consistent. Hopefully at the next event I will get to play him after getting a proper warm up.

The good part was just being able to meet up with everyone and play again. It didn’t last long, but it was fun regardless. We may get another chance come January.

Honestly, your post made me laugh haha. It's easy to give excuses and hard to accept stuff. Early in the day(Before the tournament started), you were watching those people that you may consider a threat playing, then you were having a convo with me and you were like: "I haven't warmed up **** but i can still beat everyone in here". I was like: ok lol. You are the tough one in here". But as soon as the tourney concluded, you were giving excuses about not warming up like the others. I wouldn't care about any excuses at all but witnessing that comment and witnessing the excuse at the end of the tourney, made me laugh as hell. lol. I'm still laughing at this moment. Also the excuse doesn't have any value, since you managed to beat everyone up, played a LOT of matches and i'm sure at the time you reached finals, you were more than warmed up my friend.

Also taking credit away from DSL isn't right you know. I bet you wouldn't like that. He made a good job back there. But if people dont want to accept that then its a pity indeed. Just be careful you dont get 2nd place next time.

ATH: You're not broken, pass your shirt on lol.

Blazing: You suck.

Mizu/Max: May the power of McDonalds be with you lol.

Evil: Nice meeting you.

DSL: Congrats on your 2nd place. keep up the good work. DSL sin fronteras lol.

Zyko: Nice meeting you.

B4K4: The man of the laptop lol.

Kammahl: Same as Blazing. lol.

Zork Join the kammahl and Blazing club. lol.

HDL: Great game but dont take credit away from others my friend.

Lastly congrats to the winners and the other contestants.

Peace Out.

~Moldredd

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Wow dude, I did not say that. I said “I didn’t warm up, but I may be able to play good anyway.” Which turned out to be false. Things can affect how people play, and sometimes people have good reason to why they played worse or what have you. And no, I did not play a lot of matches. On the contrary, I played hardly any at all, with very few friendlies and not many tournament matches (this tournament was among one of our smallest). The only ones warmed up there were the ones who got there ahead of time and spent plenty of time playing friendlies before the event started, the bulk of which is made of up the east. And nowhere in my last post do I “take credit” from DSL. In fact I said just the opposite. Try reading attentively.

Moldredd

Smash Apprentice
well there's no point on reading messed up stuff. And no, warming up doesn't affect me. You can ask anyone, in SC and 3S. The point is not the excuse but the comment and excuse itselfs. Finally you did say you were not warmed up and still you were capable of beating everyone. That was the point of my post.

Edit: You claim you're not stealing credit from DSL but the truth is you are. It's obvious by reading your post brother.

~Moldredd

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Finally you did say you were not warmed up and still you were capable of beating everyone.

~Moldredd
I have no way to prove that I didn’t say that. Only that those who know me know that I do not outright say things like “I’m capable of beating everyone.” So that easily shows you’re trying to put words in my mouth to make me look like the bad guy.

Also, you’re not a super human to be able to play at your max whenever you want. EVERYONE needs to warm up, especially for tournaments. I recall you messing up plenty and getting frustrated at Scrub Maarten, telling me that you needed more matches in order to play correctly. What happened to your “no need to warm up” at that tournament? They were only scrubs, after all.

SC3 is not as technical heavy as Smash, so I suggest you stop trying to make me look bad and stick to broken Cervantes.

Moldredd

Smash Apprentice
I have no way to prove that I didn’t say that. Only that those who know me know that I do not outright say things like “I’m capable of beating everyone.” So that easily shows you’re trying to put words in my mouth to make me look like the bad guy.
By this paragraph you have shown to be a hipocrite. If you didn't said that in the first place, i would have never have been arguing you at this time. I really dont have anything against you.

Also, you’re not a super human to be able to play at your max whenever you want. EVERYONE needs to warm up, especially for tournaments. I recall you messing up plenty and getting frustrated at Scrub Maarten, telling me that you needed more matches in order to play correctly. What happened to your “no need to warm up” at that tournament? They were only scrubs, after all.
Call me whatever you like, I'm just saying i dont need warm up at all. Once again ask everyone in those game i play. And, no, i never said that in St. Maarten. Being retired and warming up are two different things, so i suggest you to re-check your history.

SC3 is not as technical heavy as Smash, so I suggest you stop trying to make me look bad
I second that(The fact SC isn't as technical as SSBM). I'm not trying to make you look bad, why would I? since you're my friend. I'm just clarifying some stuffs that i see as unfair.

and stick to broken Cervantes.
That shows how much you know about Soul Calibur. I would second you if you say "Sophie" or "Xianghua". Cervy is far away from their league.

Peace.

~Moldredd

HDL

I like pork chops.
BRoomer
Last time I checked, friends don’t call other friends hypocrites. Friends also don’t try to publicly put other friends on the spot (especially with fallacies). You took something simple I said, altered it, exaggerated it into something it’s not, and are now calling me a hypocrite. Like I said, the people I play and speak with most often in this community know I do not say things like that. I hardly speak to you at all, so you’re in no place to judge me for the types of things I say. I know very well what I said last Saturday, and it was not what you made it out to be.

Also I agree, Cervantes is not in their league. That doesn’t stop him from having some ridiculous stuff. And I have told you this before, but you likely forgot. When it comes to SC3, I often joke around about how a lot of stuff is broken. As a competitive player it's obvious to me that Cervantes is not really broken. He is neither at the top nor so unfair in any way. It should have been obvious to you that I didn’t mean that for real.

I’ll stop here. No sense in proceeding like this with someone who’s not even part of the community. I trust those who know me to use good judgment.

Moldredd

Smash Apprentice
Last time I checked, friends don’t call other friends hypocrites. Friends also don’t try to publicly put other friends on the spot (especially with fallacies).
I call you friend because i still got hopes on you. Also i dont win anything for making such publicy you say.

You took something simple I said, altered it, exaggerated it into something it’s not, and are now calling me a hypocrite. Like I said, the people I play and speak with most often in this community know I do not say things like that. I hardly speak to you at all, so you’re in no place to judge me for the types of things I say. I know very well what I said last Saturday, and it was not what you made it out to be.
Well how can they know what you say if you go to people out of this community and say stuffs via "Whispering". It seems you dont know what you said and that's why i'm here.

Also I agree, Cervantes is not in their league. That doesn’t stop him from having some ridiculous stuff. And I have told you this before, but you likely forgot. When it comes to SC3, I often joke around about how a lot of stuff is broken. As a competitive player it's obvious to me that Cervantes is not really broken. He is neither at the top nor so unfair in any way. It should have been obvious to you that I didn’t mean that for real.
One thing is a Broken or Top Tier Character and Tools a character has is another. It's obviously you aren't use to SC but saying that makes me laugh at you. Also saying stuff to later backup is something i find really lame.

I’ll stop here. No sense in proceeding like this with someone who’s not even part of the community. I trust those who know me to use good judgment.
Well this is not about being part of the community or not. It's more ethical than anything else. Well if you stop then I'll stop.

Peace.

~Moldredd

Uriel Vinellus

Smash Ace
So, yeah. I just wanna say congratulations to Lord HDL and DSL. I have to admit DSL has improved a lot and I'm impressed. Next time I'll be more prepared, less rusty, more motivated, and less arrogant. I underestimated DSL and a lot of people there that almost beat me. I just want to say tried my best in the tournament. Even though I wasn't as motivated as other tournaments and Max lost :(. But, yeah. I hope that by the next tournament I will give my best perfomance no matter what. Again congratz to 2nd place and 1st place winners.

Not my best tournament so far but it was pretty neat. I got third so I could buy food to eat with Liz ^_^. And I also got to meet Moldredd cool guy.

Fav matches were: DSL vs Lord HDL ( Falco) Lord HDL's falco was rocking.

Well, I'm out.

Manny Falkito

Smash Rookie
"TEAM RAGANROK"

All i got to say to the team is that we did our best but remember WE NEVER GIVE UP UNTIL WE GET TO OUR GOAL...Yo estoy orguyoso de ser parte del team Ragnarok y siempre lo sere. Y se q algun dia llegaremos a la cima. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEAM..

Att: Manny Manito
(Falkito)

[[-Ragnarok-]]

Manny Falkito

Smash Rookie
I just want to say congrats to all the winners and tell you all that even thou i was very tired of working and not sleeping, i had a lot of fun. I got beeten like a lil chicken but still i had fun. I think that everybody play very good and that each and one of you have a a diffrent technic of how to beat your opponent.
My favorite fight is with RFTS..(Gannon)...i never got your name but belive me i like playing with you cuz our fights go like soooo close jejeje and its very intresting, is like anything could happen ..right?? this is the second time we play cuz in the other tournoment we play jajaja i was like" AGAIN" JAJAJAJA, but it was fun playing with you.
i know that wasnt my day but that s no escuse jejeee. JOE% you beat the hell out of me specially with luigy jejeee...i dont even remember if it was competition or frendly jajaja...see, i was soo sleepy..anyways im just gladd that everybody had fun. I DID 2. well take care everybody and hope to keep playing with all of you.

Att: Manny Manito
(Falkito)

[[-Ragnarok-]]

maximuspita

Smash Ace
Man, I was TOTALLY high on big mac sauce...

Nuvi be praised for IT never steered us the wrong direction. Nuvi showed us the PATH (literally) to everywhere. First person to post what Nuvi is gets a free Dr. Pepper from me xD.

Top Bottom