• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada BC CANADA Smash Tournament SFU Burnaby in April 28th FORWARD will be there!

Hillary

Smash Apprentice
We came to the tournament in february that robyextreme hosted as well. Thank goodness they aren't more often or else we'd be broke by now.

pirate-404

Smash Cadet
Well, since I'm not gonna make it to this one, I'm going to look forward to the next one. (Haha, get it? Forward!)

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
I SUCK THE MOST!!! and i'll mm anyone for that title!!!...resulting in a great financial loss to myself...ELIPSE!...stupid ryab

The Boss

Smash Rookie
forward, if i have to fight my way up to you, then I'm not going to bother. it ain't worth my time. respectable smashers don't place them selfs above other smashers even if they know how good or bad they are. it's like turning down a fight. if you don't want to face me, then fine. ill understand. but I'm not going to work toward facing you. you can either accept, or reject. either way I'm not there to make a name for myself or climb this ego ladder, I'm just here to play.

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
forward, if i have to fight my way up to you, then I'm not going to bother. it ain't worth my time. respectable smashers don't place them selfs above other smashers even if they know how good or bad they are. it's like turning down a fight. if you don't want to face me, then fine. ill understand. but I'm not going to work toward facing you. you can either accept, or reject. either way I'm not there to make a name for myself or climb this ego ladder, I'm just here to play.
HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAAHHAAH DUDEEE THEY WERe JOKING XD

unless forward says no..no..no...djfhjdhfjdf; but he HAS to pronounce the "djfhjdhfjdf " but not really

and... honestly.... silent wolf and forward arent that good fyi:p

no johns.
climb the ladder

forward

Smash Champion
lol calm down guy, just catch me on a tv some time during the tourney and I'll play anybody.

Somebody said something about a hug? I usually only take hugs from girls, but if ur a hot guy I'll make an exception.

Someguy13

Smash Cadet
If I can I would like to enter under the name Ben. If that dosent work out put me in under Someguy13.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
No man, Facebook tells me not.

From what I hear, Forward is this really cool white guy.

You are Eggz.

Forward probably smells good.

You smell like Eggz.

Therefore....
YEAH MAN GO FOR IT

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Sorry guys, it turns out I can't make this one. I didn't expect to make it, so I don't think its that great of a loss.

I will however try to make it to a tourny in the Vancouver/Burnaby/Richmond area this summer.

gogogobaby

Smash Rookie
Hi! I, Steven, will be at the tourney. Will any of you be using Luigi? I hope not cuz I hate mirror matches.

gogogobaby

Smash Rookie
WTF how come nobody has confirmed by their name. You are ONLY confirmed, if you have (CONFIRMED) beside your name.

Top Bottom