• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada BC CANADA Smash Tournament SFU Burnaby in April 28th FORWARD will be there!

Metà

Smash Master
Just a reminder, I am bringing an N64, so if anyone is interested in some smash 64 action, please bring a controller. I don't want me and Michael to be the only ones playing. x_x

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I'm posting this on my wii
Results:
Teams:
1st: Forward + Hitsugaya
2nd: Clod Zero - Dj combo + Silent wolf
3rd: Brown Town - Noobking + blunted object

Singles:
1st: forward
2nd: Silent Wolf
3rd: Manuel

Hillary

Smash Apprentice
It sucked having to leave at about 6:00 but when you live in Victoria...I guess that's the way it had to be. i would've liked to see the singles finals.

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
**** you 4th place and not making money...**** yoooouuuu!

T_T

Fun tourney. Thanks for the ride Nate, I meant to tell you before you said anything >_>

Forward - I think it's pretty sweet what you're doing. Best of luck.

All of Canada - come to gameclucks plz.

RyaB - Dan Plan #3 @ gameclucks. I can't wait. :-)

Eggz

Smash Hero
Forward - You're like the coolest cat I've ever met aside from Jack. Just puttin' that out there. Thanks for the fat beats.

Nate - Don't quit plz. <3

Eric - I hate you.

Adam - I love you.

Ryab - GGz.

John - GGz.

Everyone else - I'm tired, and GGz. Sorry about bad shoutouts.

EDIT: Details: The only hard people in Manuels bracket were Adam and Gimpy, and he beat them.

I lost to john and forward.
Otto lost to forward and forward
Nate lost to dan and dan
Not sure who Gimpy lost to aside from Manuel
Dan lost to Forward and Otto I think

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
this is silentwolf

get it?
i fought 4 fox players in my last 4 sets?

manuel - awesome. u got better. i underestimated you. gj on that 3rd thing

dan - whats a gay style el oh el. but it was nice seeing you again and having ur company in our van

forward - ur right behind me, play falco

john - i played you

oregon - had fun at SF:E i hope >_>

robbie - u are cool
so is adam and the guysssasassasssass up in the air

playing sean round 1 was the best

"nate - GGz ben"

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Silent: I'm SOOO glad I didn't have to play u in singles bracket :laugh:

Eggz: ****ing good set in teams with you and Dan. Eggz! You wanna do TEAMS next time I come to GAMECLUCKS!!!??? =O

DJ..... Tori! xD: You need to cheer up more man. Sux u had work this morning at 9. Look FORWARD (lol get it?) to see you again.

Dan: Our teams match was pretty close I GUESS. Watching Eggz and Eric duke it out was too intense :psycho:

FORWARD: I only got to play you once. You pretty much ***** me. Good job on showing up and taking 1st in singles and doubles. Oh... and plz never make the bracket for us again kthxbai ;)
Have a safe trip home! ^_^

Gimpyfish: what! no bowser/ganon MM?! :confused:

Manuel: I guess you're pretty good at this game now. Good ****ing sets in both singles and our $20 MM. Fox vs Falcon is WAY too fun :chuckle: Good job taking 3rd in singles.

Everyone else: You all SUCK! LAWL jkjk I <3 you all :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i woulda done it but we had to go T-T

EDIT: i'll do shoutouts tomorrow when forward isn't sleepin on the couch.

get it? i'm ******** and apparently think forward will literally be sleepin on my couch until tomorrow?

-_-;;;

I'm posting this on my wii
Results:
Teams:
1st: Forward + Hitsugaya
2nd: Clod Zero - Dj combo + Silent wolf
3rd: Brown Town - Noobking + blunted object

Singles:
1st: forward
2nd: Silent Wolf
3rd: Manuel
it looks like we had clod zero on our team the way you posted it lol

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION (ie. Manli - too good!) Congrats to all people who did as well as they wanted. Better luck next time for the rest of yous :)

We need a constant bracket making thingy or just a pro bracket maker. Seriouslys. Random = too random tbqh. Not like it would affect me in any way but it's for the other people who are actually contenders for the top positions.

Very glad we got an SSB64 tourney done that wasn't just a rushed last minute thing. THE SSB64 = also too good, AAA in fact.

Everybody I played in both games - GGs imo

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hello, all!

First, I'd like to take a moment for all those innocent lives who were lost in the making of the random brackets. *Silence*.

Okay. Now, I'd like to do the whole shoutoutz thing.

Evan - thanks a lot for hosting, and especially thank your family for getting us a place and ordering food etc. It was very greatly appreciated.

Adam - Your Falcon improved dramatically. Good job all-round; I had fun playing every single match with you. I'm sure our brackets will meet again...

Forward - You are as good as they say. Awesome time playing against you. Come back again soon!

Silentwolf - Way to own me. Your Fox sure knows how to put pressure. It was the highlight of the tournament when you took off your earphones. Lol, Silentwolf's music was silenced. Trippy. Come back soon! We'll have more Fox dittos!

Robbie - thanks for letting us over at your house after the tournament. Had good times going doubles with you. Better luck next time for us, i guess. =D we should def. practice more often.

Troy - is a sexy beast.

Gamepro - Had lots of fun at ssb64 man. I do believe I took 3rd? It was pretty close against the SFU guy. Teach me how to play!

John - How come you never played me? I felt lonely.

Nate - Fox is bloody annoying. I heard from several people that Dan's fox is a marth killer... no worries. I hope to see you next time you come up!

Ryab - I will try to be more cocky next time. I'm sorry I let you down this time.

James - thanks for the ride, man. Hope you had fun!

GIMPYFISH62 AKA *whispers real name too softly to be heard*

you gave me amazing matches. made me feel like i never knew possible. thanks for the coke cans, the laughter, the ganon practice, the counter-pick stage, and your continued support. Mission COMPLETE!

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
We don't have laptops in Canada yet; we're still just phasing out the last stage of dogsleds and snowshoes thanks to these fancy automobiles you guys have been making. :)

Patooty

Smash Ace
****, forward is way too good. I wanted you to stay back to teach me how to play smash :laugh:

Have a fun trip everywhere until you go back home! =)

gg dan & eggz @ knocking us out of teams. The best combos were:
shield -> usmash
stand -> usmash

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I should have brought my laptop... but if I actually went to get it I would have been even more late then I was and wouldn't have made it for doubles.

Forward - Way to good! It was great teaming with you. We had some really good team chemistry going on during the finals. Hopefully we can meet again so I can play you.
Wished you coulda stayed more and wished I watched more of your matches when you were sheik so I could learn!

Silent Wolf - Calm down! Lol your combo on me on brinstar was crazy! I think it was recorded too. Finally played you for the first time after 5-6 meetings.

Eggz - zOMG! Camp more xD You just reminded me of 0C2 and how SOS Camped the **** outta me.

Gimpyfish - *Pushes* Walks away... Good way to **** on that projector screen for 3 hours.

DJ Tori - I hear this rumor that you are quitting smash? Is this true?

Manuel - Congrats on easy brackets xD

Ryab - DAHHHHHHH! Your gay... >> Lol

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
Gimpyfish - *Pushes* Walks away... Good way to **** on that projector screen for 3 hours.
LOL i forgot about that you guys just like randomly walk up and push me then walk away in order, then i decided i wanted in on that action so i got up and pushed the chair and walked over

XD

Top Bottom