• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada BC CANADA Smash Tournament SFU Burnaby in April 28th FORWARD will be there!

Metà

Smash Master
First we get S-royal, now forward? 0_0

This tournament is going to f*cking awesome! I'll supply food and drinks; pizza, pop, and water, same as last time, you have to pay a small amount of $$ and get whatever. Btw, is anyone else interested in the smash 64 event?

forward

Smash Champion
What's up with Canada tournament threads? Why aren't there like 87915432465 pages of spam to read through like every other tournament thread?

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
I think there will be atleast 40 people.

Any out of state people wanna team? Im gonna try and continue my tradition of teaming with an OOS guest for this one.

S-Royal
Bladewise
FalseFalco
and now ???!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol forward, on my "please critique my video" thread, someone mentioned you.
Like when I played forward(a pro) his fox usually followed his ariel shuffles with either more shuffles, grabs, tilts, he didnt follow up with a shine or smash unless he was ending the combo.
You totally have to teach me how to not shine. lol @ "forward (a pro)". Noooo, I don't know that Forward is a pro. I thought that he was this noob that randomly beat ken and isai. Cuz here in Canada, we hide in igloos and smoke BC weed. >.>

I know you play falco, but you should totallly give me fox training. And Forward juss stole my doubles partner. YAYUHZ.

Robbie Coyle, wanna do doubles?

The Boss

Smash Rookie
hey foward and silent wolf. you two any good? i mean honestly.

as for The Boss, i'll be partnering with the one and only flowing edge. why? because i CAN, THAT'S WHY!!!!!! blarahrgahrgarhargahg!!!!!!!!:psycho: :psycho:

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol dear Boss: they suck.

Forward does this weird thing where he uses his uptilt instead of his shine sometimes while he *attempts* to pillar. I mean, how noob is that?

And silentwolf. He is absolute garbage. And his name is a palindrome (characteristic of a noob). He couldn't handle how technical you have to be to play Fox, so now he uses sheik. And he's pretty bad for a sheik.

But when they come, I'll teach them how to "L-cancel" and crap. Although they are both good at crapping.

The Boss

Smash Rookie
whoo whoo whoo. let me just clear a few things up. i dont shine, dash, L-cancel. i actually try to avoid such a thing. it just seems to take some of the fun out of the sport for me. on occasion i'll wave dash, and when i do it's normally an accident. like i said before. i am just here to play and i want to face every single one of you

The Boss

Smash Rookie
i came in second for the friday tournament at the anime convention. i would say i did really well considering i was up against a wave dashing falco and a pretty **** near speedy gannon. i went up against one of the guys from team BC (i suppose that because of their name it means something) and i told him how i play (...you'll see) and he claimed, out loud to the entire room of about 100 people that i would get my *** handed to him in a few minutes. he didn't like loosing. i mean he really didn't like loosing. i ran about a five minute fox rush (that's when my opponent doesn't get a hit in and i just pummel them as they try. just a move i made up) and he was so pissed off. shows just who's on top hu? that's why i'm The Boss (not literally but you get it)

Those anime conventions can get gnarly.
I guess we should moneymatch then Boss. Can I call you Boss for short?
I play a pretty mean Fox, but I also see no need in useless maneuvers like reflectoring, unless for shooting back links arrows and such. but if you end up giving me a 5 minute rush thing, im quitting. but id still give you the money. jsut for being able to rush like that.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol. I'm loving it.

Who from team BC? Silent wolf, I also agree that reflecting Link's arrows is the most effective use of fox's down+b reflector.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
u play peach? i could prolly team with u..... unless false falco is going :)
Yeah I play Peach. I dont think FalseFalco is going either.

It would be great if you want to team with me.

I got 2nd in Teams with S-Royal we lost to Sas + Blair
and 2nd in teams again with FalseFalco we lost to Silent Wolf + Tori.
So I would say im pretty decent in doubles.

So yeah, leave a post or msg me if you wanna confirm it.

forward

Smash Champion
oh hey guys i was wondering on the pass port situation. everyone is asking me about it so i'm a little concerned, does anyone have a site i could read that stuff on, or can explain it intelligently so i believe them?

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I can make it to this one.
Passports are recommended, but I dont have mine and I havent had any problems getting in or out of Canada the 2 times I went recently. Birth certificate, Social Security Card or at least a Driver's license should be fine.

cF=)

Smash Lord
A passport is NOT necessary when you cross the border, in and out of Canada, with your car or a bus according the experiences Canada had with travelling. It's only important when you take an airflight I believe.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Since January 23, 2007, a new American law requires everyone entering the United States BY AIR to have a valid passport.

Canadians & Americans can continue to use such documents as their birth certificates and drivers' licence to cross the Canada-U.S. border BY LAND AND SEA for at least another year.
From Trans-Canada thread.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
i came in second for the friday tournament at the anime convention. i would say i did really well considering i was up against a wave dashing falco and a pretty **** near speedy gannon. i went up against one of the guys from team BC (i suppose that because of their name it means something) and i told him how i play (...you'll see) and he claimed, out loud to the entire room of about 100 people that i would get my *** handed to him in a few minutes. he didn't like loosing. i mean he really didn't like loosing. i ran about a five minute fox rush (that's when my opponent doesn't get a hit in and i just pummel them as they try. just a move i made up) and he was so pissed off. shows just who's on top hu? that's why i'm The Boss (not literally but you get it)
That was probably AE06 and no one from Team BC went. There was Darius and Troy(dark_dragon8)

The Boss

Smash Rookie
well then it was a nobody wanting to be in team BC that obviously didn't have the skills.
i had a different name when i was at AE. i took the position of Boss only a few months ago. at the tournament of AE06 i was "Fear"

Top Bottom