• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada BC CANADA Smash Tournament SFU Burnaby in April 28th FORWARD will be there!

Hillary

Smash Apprentice
Lol...no I'm not. I just picked this name because...actually I can't remember why I started using this name on stuff. :p

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I'm shamed to say hes my friend who wont stop using this name >_> a few people thought he was also a girl when we went to the latest BC power ranknig tourney in burnaby. Credit goes to Sumire for signatures.

Metà

Smash Master
Okay, we're most likely only going to use one room, but if it isn't big enough, we'll use both. For now, we'll use ASB 9896. Keep in mind that last tournament, we had 40+ people and we still had some room.

The Boss

Smash Rookie
my tag isn't fear anymore. it's Boss. and even if it was still fear, i wouldn't change it because of your friends. i keep it for the The The's (little group) flowing edge is "The Sanity" as I am "The Boss" on the plus side, be careful sage. compared to me, your the kid. (age wise of coarse)

the (as in the title of the group)
The (as in the start of the name)
The's (as in the emotion we choose and more than one)

the The The's

The Boss

Smash Rookie
dear Forward,

i have recently acquired information about your reputation. it appears that it proceeds you and you are one hell of a fighter. apparently you are one crazy ******* when it comes down to melee and you have won many tournaments. with that in mind, i request the chance to face you. not in the tournament, but just in general. i really want to face you.

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
my tag isn't fear anymore. it's Boss. and even if it was still fear, i wouldn't change it because of your friends. i keep it for the The The's (little group) flowing edge is "The Sanity" as I am "The Boss" on the plus side, be careful sage. compared to me, your the kid. (age wise of coarse)

the (as in the title of the group)
The (as in the start of the name)
The's (as in the emotion we choose and more than one)

the The The's
That made less sense than Ryan's posts.

pirate-404

Smash Cadet
I may come, depending on whether or not I can convince my "crew" to come with me. One question though, will there be casuals around to play as well? I've never been to a tournament before, so I have no idea how it's setup.

EDIT: And no one in my crew wants to go. I'm still tempted to go by myself, but I just realized the tournament's also on the same day as my friend's birthday. Boo.

Hillary

Smash Apprentice
Pirate, the guys I'm coming with aren't at uberpro level either. There is bound to be more than you coming who knows they're gonna get beaten silly.

pirate-404

Smash Cadet
I realize that now, but the biggest problem I just came across is the fact that my good friend's birthday is on the same day. He doesn't play Smash, and there's a very high chance he's going to want to do something that day. I wouldn't feel right ditching him to attend a Smash tournament, so unfortunately, it seems quite unlikely I'm going to make it. It's really too bad, I was actually leaning towards going, since losing could really help me improve my game, especially if it's at a big tournament against many different people.

Top Bottom