• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada BC CANADA Smash Tournament SFU Burnaby in April 28th FORWARD will be there!

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol gogogobaby, there are a couple of people who play luigi for fun. No one here really mains luigi.

Luigi *dittos* sound odd. =D So many new players to play!

supsup

Smash Rookie
I can confirm fox machine...he's busing with me to the tourney

Also, my friend Yang might decide to come along with us too

The Boss

Smash Rookie
man! I'm so excited i could ****. I'll will of coarse be teaming up with my man flowing edge. god knows what he plans, oh boy... but i best go practice. see ya all there (last post till then until day before)

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
I love spectating as much as the next guy but...
Let's put in a joint effort to find one and bring it, what do you say? :D

supsup

Smash Rookie
I'm busing, and I have no small TV's...

Can Evan get some from the audio visual center at SFU? It isn't that far away from the rooms...

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Yeah, can't SFU provide some TVs? I have no small TVs and bussing as well.
I find out work schedule on Sunday I think. Odds are I'll make it. Will probably bring a few friends too.

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
loler...if james is getting a ride there and back *HINT YOU NOOBZ* he can prolly bring 4...thats 3 small ones and his 32" provided no noobz noob them all up like noobz...and IM SOO JAMES!!!...and searching for doubles partner...just thought id throw that one out there...yeah...im lookin at you kyle!

Popsicler

Smash Cadet
!!!! NOOOO !!!!... ryab i'll go with you n_n...but but but...tiep will hurt me mentally!!!...think about that one!!!

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
dfkja;flda
Was getting all hyped for this tourney but now I can't make it. The guy I was hoping would fill in for me has an exam on Saturday so I have to work 11 - 5. Hope I can make another one =(

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
18 papa! Yo > let me know wheres ur next trip bro. We still havent chilled and uve been around more then helios's amsterdam girls!

hit me up on aim papa.

PAPA DAV3 ALL DAY

Camerican

Smash Apprentice
hey popsicler il partner up with ya ^^, il learn luigi(Jkin) and we can be team super mario brothers ^^, like ka and eggz did at dan tourny , which btw ka masta is scary his luigi is like super saiyan or somthing he moves to much. tooo fast.... thats all i gotta say. PS, tooo many tournies this month.... jebus... and i dont think i cna supply any tv's too hard to get there and back with one.

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm confirmed now. The party scheduled for April 28th that might have conflicted was postponed, and I have no exams from Apr 28 - on.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah, Ka is pretty beastly.
I have my ID and Birth Certificate ready to cross the border from US
(If I do get to go.. Probably 50% chance due to not having a ride yet.)

thats what im sayin. i dont see why he shouldnt be able to, wed prolly be back on saturday. but if hes not going, id like to stay overnight if cool with eurryone.

Top Bottom