• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada BC CANADA Smash Tournament SFU Burnaby in April 28th FORWARD will be there!

miggsthejust

Smash Rookie
Hey Guys, awsome to see such a huge community here in vancouver.

I have a bunch of people from VFS who want to come down

for SBM:
me (Justin Meagher)
Ryan Eves
Anthony Graham
Charles Simmons
Brian Vidovic
Craig Beatty

for sb64:
Grayson Scantlebury
Stu Windsor

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Hey Guys, awsome to see such a huge community here in vancouver.

I have a bunch of people from VFS who want to come down

for SBM:
me (Justin Meagher)
Ryan Eves
Anthony Graham
Charles Simmons
Brian Vidovic
Craig Beatty

for sb64:
Grayson Scantlebury
Stu Windsor
Cool a bunch of new smashers, we are really going to need more TV's I think.

JAPMAN

Smash Journeyman
I *may* be able to bring a TV....and any info on the order of events? doubles first? singles first? The 4 of us from victoria have to leave at around 5 or 6 to catch the latest ferry back to victoria like last time =\

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
;) yeye!

Umm, I'll play you Fox dittos if I have any money left....

I really want to, but right now I have already committed to Adam, "Noobslow", Tiep, and the tournament money.

So i'd say yes.. assuming I have $5 left over lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Lollerskates. I like your siggy, Otto.

//IMPORTANT: Someone must siggy match me! Here are the rules:

1) We play a smash set
2) The loser must make the winner a siggy
3) John cannot be Sheik
4) Silentwolf can't either
5) Eggz has to take a shower

Forward, you want me to "step to you"? You really do want that rap battle, eh?
@ 5

I'm pretty sure I smell better than any 3 of you combined.

Money matches:

Forward: 5$ advanced slobs best of 5
Ryan: 5$ advanced slobs best of 5
Adam: 5$ Advanced slobs best of 5
Evan: 10$ fox vs jiggz (I cant do that one jiggz mm we had goin, because I dropped her a long *** time ago. So jus tthis) best of 5
ManLi: 5$ advanced slobs best of 5
Eric: 10$ Mario ditto best of 5
5$ advanced slobs best of 1 >_>
That'll do, unless anyone else wants some?

AIDS

Smash Lord
once again a reminder we need more 5 or 6 more VCR's and as many tapes as possible, please dont be lazy and leave it all lonley at home:( also we need mroe tvs and GC's if we can but if we can get the whole turny on vcr i can post on youtube so pls bring!

CowEar

Smash Ace
Vancouver, BC! ryan Ryan RYan RYAn RYAN!!!!!
u guys mst misty mst misty mist misty mist misty mst msty msty msr msery msrety.... whts next?

Ryan
John
Eric
Tiep
Adam
Manuel
wht goes here?

if u are wrong for the names one u are a big big big big big noob....................... kinda hard to get wrong lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
once again a reminder we need more 5 or 6 more VCR's and as many tapes as possible, please dont be lazy and leave it all lonley at home:( also we need mroe tvs and GC's if we can but if we can get the whole turny on vcr i can post on youtube so pls bring!
Keith, when is the last time you have actually uploaded matches that you had on tape? I remember you had a bunch from erics house and never uploaded those. And the like 10 hours of footage we got at the STD @ dieslows house with me, u, and manuel u only got up that one set of me vs Manuel. There were some other GOOD matches on there!

metroid_dragon

Smash Rookie
This sounds heavenly, now to try and reschedule lasertag...

I'll post again when (and if) I can get you a definite confirmation.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Does Tori ever rap?

I'd like to see Nate Dogg vs. Sean Paul.

Eggz, I didn't mean you SMELL BAD! I meant that if I win, you have to take a shower. Maybe you look good with your hair wet? Gosh. Everyone takes things so personally these days. Can't we just be friends and unite ourselves under the great Mario?

AIDS

Smash Lord
Keith, when is the last time you have actually uploaded matches that you had on tape? I remember you had a bunch from erics house and never uploaded those. And the like 10 hours of footage we got at the STD @ dieslows house with me, u, and manuel u only got up that one set of me vs Manuel. There were some other GOOD matches on there!
adam dieslow still has my program and he put up what he thought where the good matches, dieslow says he will bring my program to SFU so i am helpless right now cuase it is hard to acess his location from mine, its a long trip around, i am waiting for him to bring em at a turny or smash fest, i should be getting em back saterday though. as i said dieslow wanted to barrow and he said he would post the STD stuff. blame him not me:)

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Doubles should be $20 a team =]

Also my new tag is DJ Combo, as you can see.
We prefer to keep the entry fees lower to attract more people locally. We've had the same entry fees since like 4 or 5 years ago when Eric and I hosted our first tournament.

IMPORTANT!!!: We now have 10tv's as I am bringing one. Also, WE NEED AT LEAST 2 MORE CUBES! Some locals just need to grab their cube and stuff it in their bag. How hard can that be?! If we have a shortage of cubes I swear to god I'm going to **** ALL of you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: jkjk

(we won't actually have a shortage) ;) 2 more cubes plzkthxbai.

EDIT: CUBE means copy of smash, mem card, and necessary connection wire things, yep ok ^_^.

forward

Smash Champion
I realized that if I make any money from this tourney it's gonna turn into less money when I cross back to the US :( dayumnz oh well

Top Bottom