• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZZS: The Combo Video

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I actually really liked this combo vid. A lot of the combos were things I could see being reasonably possible to actually pull of in a match. And the end was freakin amazing.

solecalibur

Smash Master
4:15 = awsome
5:27 = =O
ending = amazing

Very do able things just the awesomeness is still there
*takes notes*

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Canon in D? More like Canon in D': Seriously, overdrived guitar solos only make it worse.

The rest of the vid was pretty hot.

noradseven

Smash Lord
Spergs that they arn't combos so much as follow-up pressure, and hates the use of the word combo in brawl videos.

Also I assume most of these parts were online everyone seemed to have delayed reactions.

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
...and some people say Zss is garbage. let those people watch this.

Best Zss video ever. the ending was epic. especially when Mario and C.F got dspecial-ed.

i lol'd.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
...and some people say Zss is garbage. let those people watch this.

Best Zss video ever. the ending was epic. especially when Mario and C.F got dspecial-ed.

i lol'd.
Yes, because people change their mind about a character after a combo video. :laugh:

Mad cute clips, loved it.

And sasook, the title is "Zero ZOOT Samus". So it's ZZS.

chaoechidna

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if you were joking, but ppl have definitely changed their minds about a character after a combo vid. I did about ZSS, who i thought was total garbage before i saw a combo vid, but now i think she's prob the coolest character in the entire game! And that capt. falcon vid, you all know the one i'm talking about.. I mean, he's still not good, but i don't underestimate falcons anymore...

Awesome video man, i can see i still have a loooong way to go to be a good ZSS player. Very creative things going on in this vid, and it really showcases her awesomeness. Amazing. And the ending was, as everyone's said, amazing.

Jordun

Smash Rookie
Uair gimp was too good<3
Nice vid, if you WiFi (ew Wifi) we should def play some time ^__^

Mr.Ious

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all the comments guys, glad you enjoyed the vid

Uair gimp was too good<3
Nice vid, if you WiFi (ew Wifi) we should def play some time ^__^
I've been moving house for the past month, but should be getting my TV/Wii up and running by next weekend..would be good to play someone new, even if its only wifi =)

Top Bottom