• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zss Matchup talk with 2-djeff, all zss welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
how do i become cool like jeff...get it...cool...

ok fine guys yall are cold anyway >_>

:troll:

Gindler

Smash Champion
All I know is, when HRNut plays you with any character it's 100-0 his favor...except when he's falco that might be like 40-60 against

2-DJeff

Smash Master
All I know is, when HRNut plays you with any character it's 100-0 his favor...except when he's falco that might be like 40-60 against
LOL i hat playing king ***** aka hrnut and queen ***** aka kyon lol(hylian its ok thats there nick names they enter tourneys with that name my nick name is rainbow ***** to troll mink lol)

I'll just change the way I play aka more turnip and gay XD. As you said umm... kick it up a notch?
lol great :glare:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Exdeath.

Wheres my matches v Xlastis.
I'm still working on the rest of the many videos that I need to upload. I have your match with Xlaxis recorded and converted. I just need to upload everything and label all of the videos.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Hey, let's keep this thread in line with 2D Jeff's IC problems or IC related stuff so I don't have to close it.

I don't mind the thread being around since I think it's hilarious, but it's gotta be related to something IC or it's gotta go :\

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Ok so guys I'm updating this thread tonight when I get home. I was thinking about what lux said and we should use this thread as a official mu thread "discussion"( if its still ok with lux.) After ever mu ratio and facts agreement we should post in the ic official mu&ratio "thread" all info that is correct will be posted in there under the specific character that the mu is referring to. Lets start with. Zero suit samus. All zss players are highly welcome to join this discussion. Give your thoughts and opinions. @Lux could you change my title to. "Discussing zero suit samus with 2-djeff" I can't do it myself now because I'm a mobile unit right now.
O and @mink upload that vid of me purposely killing nana to be just popo and 2 stocking you with him lol

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Jeff, if you're going to run the new matchup thread, I ask two things and I mean this sincerely:

1. Make an effort to type in correct grammar and English so it's accessible to everyone
2. Be impartial and unbiased with what the matchups are rated from the IC boards.

If you can do that, you're more than welcome to be in charge of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom