• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Mains Discuss the Tier List

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This thread is for discussion of the tier list. How you would have characters ranked, how you would rank ZSS if you want (but not necssarily). The smartest people on Smashboards ought to have our own place to talk about this stuff. No Marth mains allowed. :)

I'll start, Marth sucks. Discuss.

BioDG

Smash Ace
I like fighting Marfs. I don't think he sucks at all, though.

solecalibur

Smash Master
zss should only go up , but not because she needs to be higher on the list but there are many characters above her that are so greatly overrated

on an unrelated note snake , when the hell are you not going to be 2nd? you dont even belong there any more

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
Snake should be after Diddy, Falco, and maybe Wario. I don't see Snake being as much of a threat as he used to.

MT Zehvor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChocolateMetroid
ZSS, in my opinion, should be top 10, maybe even top 5. Olimar, Marth, Falco, Snake, Diddy Kong, all of them are overrated(not bad, but far higher than they should be).

My top 5 would be: Meta Knight(even though I can't use him for crap, the players who can are amazing), Wario, Pikachu, King Dedede, and then perhaps either Samus or Game and Watch.

-MT

Deathfox30

Smash Journeyman
My top 5 would be: Meta Knight(even though I can't use him for crap, the players who can are amazing), Wario, Pikachu, King Dedede, and then perhaps either Samus or Game and Watch.
I'll give you Wario, Metaknight and MAYBE Pikachu. But King Dedede and Samus are terrible and G&W isn't top 5. You trollin'?

MT Zehvor

Smash Cadet
NNID
ChocolateMetroid
Meant ZSS. Also Game & Watch is incredibly underrated. Ranked like 9th on the tier list, I believe. So no, I am not trolling.

What would you put?

-MT

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
G&W really doesn't have much potential to move up on the list anymore at this stage in the game

I agree with Sole.
I could honestly see Falco move up a spot or two. Stupid birdbrains...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Dehf says Falco will move to top of B and some Falcos agree. But Larry has some secret methinks?

Anyways, top5 should be imo
MK - Snake - Didds - Marth - Wario/IC or something like that

Top Bottom