• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zjiin hates asians 1 (****CANCELLED****)

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, zjiin hates asians1 tourny will be cancelled. Our venue at the 24/7 lounge at the College of Dupage is closing for the summer weekends, starting this week. i called the student services desk and the entire building will be closed soon for every weekend in the summer.

It's kinda bad luck that we scheduled it this weekend--the desk lady said they posted the sign monday morning. The building is cutting hours and they're performing construction this summer.

i'm really sorry guys. the free venue turned out too good to be true. major apologies to tomR, any outta state ppl, and of course zjiin and his racism lol. smashers should go to Dark Kakashi's Clash of Brokeness tournies for consistent melee tournies. I think Zec is considering hosting another tourny this summer so watch out for that. Again, i apologize for the cancellation.

dmac

Smash Champion
one time i said hi to zjinn and he punched me right in the gut, you know like how goku does it to every major villian in dbz. yeah, just like that.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
using delicious dingo as a tag was a bad idea. my pool was harder than i expected. spikes, bring cosmo with you to this! i want another piece of that slippery doc.

the rado twins will probably attend this and hopefully trail won't john out again. i wish we could make a bigger tourny but genesis is approaching and there isnt a lot of time to hype up a tourny. still, should be good times.

dmac

Smash Champion
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF **** YOU KELS AND YOU BEING GOOD I BLEW A 4-2 STOCK LEAD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU although you are better than me i'm still sad ;(

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
dmac got lucky in our MM. that falling off the stage BS should not have happened. rematch!!!

sadly i don't think anyone is beating kels at our tournie. unless ckit and his fox guide can come up with some new strat, no bonuses will be handed out.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
ray you forgot to john losing bonus...if you lose to john you have to pay everyone except john $5 hahahahahahhaha.
ROFL!! that's an incredible idea

if anyone loses to john, i feel so sorry for them. believe me, i understand the pain. don't worry john, it's okay. don't take it so seriously LOL

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
ROFL!! that's an incredible idea

if anyone loses to john, i feel so sorry for them. believe me, i understand the pain. don't worry john, it's okay. don't take it so seriously LOL
its just a joke john. calm down.

fletch if you can get a ride to woodridge and back home(car, bus, train whatevs) i'd be happy to drive you, but you are a half hour opposite from the venue from me so sorry.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I am coming down on thursday for a meeting with some college peeps, perhaps I shall drop by...is it accessible through public transportation?

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
i actually think there is a bus stop at COD, but i don't know much about their school. depending where you're coming from, i could possibly pick you up. i'm 20 mins north of the venue.

depending on who comes, i'm considering doubling the kels beating bonus. big d, dekushrub, khepri, cosmo, tink, cunning, trail all have a shot. the rado bro's....maaaaaybe? i know tom wants his rematch.

also, another important reminder: pichu and kirby are BANNED from this tourny.

Zicore

Smash Champion
I'm coming from the building I stayed at during the school year ray chun. I hope that helps. If I do show up, it would only be for a few hours.

Sliq

Smash Master
I may be coming to this. I require housing and a teammate.

Kels88

Smash Lord
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF **** YOU KELS AND YOU BEING GOOD I BLEW A 4-2 STOCK LEAD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU although you are better than me i'm still sad ;(
IDK. You had me on the ropes and I really didn't know if I would win that match or not. I usually play better under pressure though.(except for when I'm getting 0-death by Mango:( but I really enjoyed our set. I probably shouldn't have gone Falco 1st round but I picked him because I did so well in teams with him.

And about the tourney this weekend, I don't think I'll be able to make it. My cousin is having her graduation picnic and I already told her I'd be there. No Kels beating bonus this time either.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
IDK. You had me on the ropes and I really didn't know if I would win that match or not. I usually play better under pressure though.(except for when I'm getting 0-death by Mango:( but I really enjoyed our set. I probably shouldn't have gone Falco 1st round but I picked him because I did so well in teams with him.

And about the tourney this weekend, I don't think I'll be able to make it. My cousin is having her graduation picnic and I already told her I'd be there. No Kels beating bonus this time either.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
**** dude ray really wanted that bj from sveet.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
wtf, kels. what time is your picnic? we can start/end this tourny mad early if that helps. this will be the last time you'll get to play tomR before smym.

zicore is a little far from me, anyone from the city coming to this that can help him?

alcheato

Smash Ace
Hopefully I'll be starting at a new job that weekend but I'll see if teh Jazzness wants to come with if I'm free.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
i actually think there is a bus stop at COD, but i don't know much about their school. depending where you're coming from, i could possibly pick you up. i'm 20 mins north of the venue.

depending on who comes, i'm considering doubling the kels beating bonus. big d, dekushrub, khepri, cosmo, tink, cunning, trail all have a shot. the rado bro's....maaaaaybe? i know tom wants his rematch.

also, another important reminder: pichu and kirby are BANNED from this tourny.
I don't even want a bonus for beating kels..... he should get the bonus for beating me... im undefeated vs that scrub in tourney :).

Zjiin

Smash Master
brews.

er... i might have lady plans later sat night.

(unlike sveet, i'm not banging chicks all day, so i can still make the tourney)

Top Bottom