• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

zjiin hates asians 1 (****CANCELLED****)

john!

Smash Hero
ROFL!! that's an incredible idea

if anyone loses to john, i feel so sorry for them. believe me, i understand the pain. don't worry john, it's okay. don't take it so seriously LOL
I understand how you feel. I'd be upset too if I lost to a tourney newb who counterpicked a character he had never used competitively before. Sometimes you just have to accept defeat and move on, am I right Ray? :laugh:

Kels88

Smash Lord
I don't even want a bonus for beating kels..... he should get the bonus for beating me... im undefeated vs that scrub in tourney :).
ROFL. I thought I annihilated you at the last tourney at Zjiin's house. Oh well I guess I have no choice but to simply tear those ice climbers apart with my incredible fox. lol.

Now that I think about it, Shouldn't I get a bonus for not losing? I don't like bounties being put on my head without me getting something in return:( It's cool though. I'll just have to make sure I keep my game up so no one ever wins that. Trail if you really want some of this fox then how about you $mm me next time we meet. I look forward to your response. Please don't disappoint.

BTW Ray. I don't think I'll make it. I'm going to the graduation as well and it starts at 11 A.M

My prediction for top 3 in any order: Tom R, Matt R, Cosmo.

Good luck Trail. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
this may be cancelled. me and ray were playing at cod yesterday and they said the SRC is now closed Thurs night - Mon morning. I assume they are sick of all us smash and and D&D freeloaders bumming around there all weekend.

This is not official; wait for the ray chun to say whats up. He is looking into alternatives.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ROFL. I thought I annihilated you at the last tourney at Zjiin's house. Oh well I guess I have no choice but to simply tear those ice climbers apart with my incredible fox. lol.

Now that I think about it, Shouldn't I get a bonus for not losing? I don't like bounties being put on my head without me getting something in return:( It's cool though. I'll just have to make sure I keep my game up so no one ever wins that. Trail if you really want some of this fox then how about you $mm me next time we meet. I look forward to your response. Please don't disappoint.

BTW Ray. I don't think I'll make it. I'm going to the graduation as well and it starts at 11 A.M

My prediction for top 3 in any order: Tom R, Matt R, Cosmo.

Good luck Trail. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Rofl you don't get points for defeating my liquid johns.
All is brawl says that i **** you.... i don't have to do no ****in mms.
Anywase.. we all know that black people and mexicans don't have any money... so wtf we gonna money match with? tacos and hot wings?

_kSo_

Smash Master
smashers should go to Dark Kakashi's Clash of Brokeness tournies for consistent melee tournies. I think Zec is considering hosting another tourny this summer so watch out for that. Again, i apologize for the cancellation.

The Dew Crew is also hosting melee tournaments throughout the summer at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN.

Drephen and Soap made it to the last one; it was loads of fun. So come down for a weekend of friendlies, crew battles, and various money matches in addition to the tournament

There is most likely going to be one this weekend, depending on interest.

Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=160251

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
Sorry guys, zjiin hates asians1 tourny will be cancelled. Our venue at the 24/7 lounge at the College of Dupage is closing for the summer weekends, starting this week. i called the student services desk and the entire building will be closed soon for every weekend in the summer.

It's kinda bad luck that we scheduled it this weekend--the desk lady said they posted the sign monday morning. The building is cutting hours and they're performing construction this summer.

i'm really sorry guys. the free venue turned out too good to be true. major apologies to tomR, any outta state ppl, and of course zjiin and his racism lol. smashers should go to Dark Kakashi's Clash of Brokeness tournies for consistent melee tournies. I think Zec is considering hosting another tourny this summer so watch out for that. Again, i apologize for the cancellation.
the venue situation got messed up and i'm sorry for the cancellation. it was bad luck COD started to close on the weekends this particular week. i mean, how does a 24 hour lounge close on friday-mon? it's really dumb. it's still open 24 hours during the week, but it's still pretty stupid.

KSO, those purdue tournies sound pretty good. I'll consider going and maybe bring a few peeps.

_kSo_

Smash Master
KSO, those purdue tournies sound pretty good. I'll consider going and maybe bring a few peeps.
good **** dude. I can house you and your friends if you need it. After all, the venue is my house LOL

and damian, don't trash talk asians like that sonnn i might have to set you straight
(╬ಠ益ಠ)

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
why the **** is there a add for gay asians at the top of my screen lmao. Ray chun up to his usually antics.

Top Bottom