• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Chronic first daters unite!
I always try to make girl feel interesting/wanted while (loosely) making myself look interesting, but then they usually end up feeling too pressured and, well, you can figure the rest...
I guess girls' perspective is much more complex than that....

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Running this off topic for a moment but did some business at a tourney on Sat. Waiting for my results thread but I finally clipped Ryo in a set. Like 3rd out of 40 or so.

Continue lol.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Running this off topic for a moment but did some business at a tourney on Sat. Waiting for my results thread but I finally clipped Ryo in a set. Like 3rd out of 40 or so.

Continue lol.
Yeah how dare you derail the discussion to something Smash related? For shame!

I just realized that 100 % of the dates I've been on it was the girl who asked me out. Not sure if that's awesome or pathetic :/

And it seems KayLo has had a sex change. When did that happen?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

Continue lol.
Grats Ed!

Even though it probably wasn't with Zelda.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
OMG I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! SAVING NOW!!!!

She certainly got me through a lot of matches and did so many clutch things.

I need to revisit the Zelda/Ike MU because I feel it's better than it is but Ike's jab and spacing tools are SUPER ********!!!

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
OMG I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!! SAVING NOW!!!!

She certainly got me through a lot of matches and did so many clutch things.

I need to revisit the Zelda/Ike MU because I feel it's better than it is but Ike's jab and spacing tools are SUPER ********!!!
Respect. That's a great achievement! ^_^

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Congrats, Scary!

Also, happy birthday to Hedgedawg even though he completely abandoned us and comes back like twice a year lol.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I just realized that 100 % of the dates I've been on it was the girl who asked me out. Not sure if that's awesome or pathetic :/
imo females can ask males on dates as much as males can ask females on dates

I've never been on a date and I'm 21

*insert forever alone pic here*

Rizen

Smash Legend
I've only had 1 girl ask me out. I didn't want to and then it was awkward.

I don't stand people up though; it's better to call a spade a spade then prolong the inevitable. Several girls have stood me up. They myth about (only) guys not calling/showing up is BS.

I hate Valentine's day. People are crazy. Now I'm in a bad mood :[

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Valentine's are for people who have boyfriends/girlfriends or are dating someone.
I never thought it was a big deal if you're not dating someone or are single on Valentine's.
Just like, "Oh it's a special day for couples, I am going to do something special."

Rizen

Smash Legend
Valentin day sets up disappointment or awareness of being single. It's a huge wasteful 'Hallmark' holiday and there's PINK decorations everywhere for a month and a half. And there was a massacre (like many holidays actually).

:sick::hulk:

Edit Good work Ed :)
Edit 2: 'Ed' is in the edit, it works on 2 levels.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I don't see it that way, it's something that dates back rather than something that was made up randomly by a company.
Even when I was single I loved it.
Sad and depressed people want to see it as "single awareness", you don't have to be in a relationship, you can spend it with friends you love.
I used to go out for sushi with my single friends, and we had a good time.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I don't see it that way, it's something that dates back rather than something that was made up randomly by a company.
Even when I was single I loved it.
Sad and depressed people want to see it as "single awareness", you don't have to be in a relationship, you can spend it with friends you love.
Vinatage is right here. It's older than that... and as he said, you can be alone and still feel it. Be with friends or family, play board or card games or something. Valentine's day isn't meant to remind us of being single or unloved, it's meant to bring people together and imo it does. If someone ever makes fun about people being alone on valentine's day, they don't understand its true meaning. :)

And yes there was a valentine's day massacre... in like, the thirties, between rival gangsters.

Or was there another one... ? Some memory is tugging at me, can't pull it out from its hiding spot. >.<

Rizen

Smash Legend
...Anyway, who here still uses Zelda regularly? I like my Triforce characters better than my higher ones.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
...Anyway, who here still uses Zelda regularly? I like my Triforce characters better than my higher ones.
Way to push me out of the conversation. :p

J/ks, my brother used to use zelda. Din's fire's fun to use on online people who don't like to airdodge. <3

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol, we tried that, it worked once, but by the next one someone went with his girlfriend (which I didn't want to see by that time) and ruined the spirit of the "single" hangouts. We never did another one again.

I haven't played the game in like 3 months and I'll host a tournament next week.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Play Wifi because it's not gonna happen offline. I mean even Peach's Parasol can cancel out Din's Fire...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
You have a venue where you can set up tournaments that quick? Pretty sweet.
I've got contacts. ;)
It's a very small venue, they have room for llike 3 tvs (and only have 2, I'll have to get the third one), but better than nothing.
Also, I don't hope for many people, 20 max.

I really don't think I'll excel or anything, but it's gonna be interesting mostly because of the Balanced Brawl tournament.

Top Bottom