• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I come back just on a check up run and I find the place littered in Pony stuff.

I dunno how I feel about that.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I've never actually seen one; are the 3D effects really cool? You can't tell from the ads.
Maybe I'll buy one now that the price has dropped.
Honestly, I wanred the 3DS only because eventually DS games will stop and 3DS games will be the only option.
(and there's no WAY that I am missing paper mario 3D)

but I was honestly shocked just how good the graphics were and how much depth the 3D seems to have. it's seriously mad cool . . . it just has a ****ty game caralogue currently

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm so looking forward to that game. Really hoping Ansem SoD makes his return since in Chain of Memories he said he would return...

Then in Coded, Yen Sid said with Ansem SoD and Xemnas gone, Xehanort makes his return.

Anyway, since I think DDD is between KH2 and KH3, I'm gonna wildly guess DDD is about Ansem SoD...

The return of Marluxia would be awesome though unlikely.

I also am looking forward to Kid Icarus: Uprising and Tales of the Abyss (my favourite PS2 game).

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
What about KH DDD?
never played kingdom hearts and, honestly, I don't think I'll ever have the urge.

As for TotA, I mean, it's a “Tales” game, of course I covet it! And I'll probably get any new Fire Emblem game too, hoping they return to the awesomeness that was FE:7

Dark Lady

A Red Witch
How can you not care for KH!?! That is the only reason why I might pick up a 3DS soon! -.- For KH 3D, I hope to see what happens when Sora "masters" his keyblade. The kid never had any formal training with it and just kinda swung it around for the longest. With actual mastery, just how much more powerful can he get? And as for Ansem SoD; if he and Xemnas fought together, that would be on of the best moments in KH ever. Like ever ever.

And then another Xehonort Xanatos Gambit. O.o

Rizen

Smash Legend
Kingdom Hearts doesn't appeal to me either. Disney and FF characters don't mix in my book. Not to say it's a bad series but it's not my cup of tea.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
When KH came out, I don't think anybody thought Disney and FF together would be any good. But they made it work and it's hugely popular.

Give it a try you might be surprised.

:phone:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I come back just on a check up run and I find the place littered in Pony stuff.

I dunno how I feel about that.
eventually you might get used to it, i tolerate it now.....lol
never played kingdom hearts and, honestly, I don't think I'll ever have the urge.

As for TotA, I mean, it's a “Tales” game, of course I covet it! And I'll probably get any new Fire Emblem game too, hoping they return to the awesomeness that was FE:7
I'm on the fence about ToA. i want to get it because its a tales game....but at the same time i don't want to really buy a remake of a game i already played minus the multiplayer.

i hope that Bamco makes a new Tales for the 3DS so i might just buy it in hopes of that.
Kingdom Hearts doesn't appeal to me either. Disney and FF characters don't mix in my book. Not to say it's a bad series but it's not my cup of tea.
i think they mix pretty well, i just wish KH didn't jump all over the place in timeline and console. its annoying.
I am just glad that their doing other Square character than just FF, I mean it's cool but I want to see someone other than the popular FF characters. I am so hyped for Neku.

SqEnix should do something w/ characters from this game

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Don't ever talk to me again Hedge.
Pretty much. I mean it may be good, but just the idea of it is stupid to me. It could have great mechanics, be a lot of fun and be a good game, but nothing about the concept appeals to me.

I'm on the fence about ToA. i want to get it because its a tales game....but at the same time i don't want to really buy a remake of a game i already played minus the multiplayer.
Well I haven't played it before since it was never available on a system that I owned, so I will likely buy it.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I know how you feel about it.
I don't like it if that's the case your going.

eventually you might get used to it, i tolerate it now.....lol
I dunno all this pony stuff is almost rubbing off on me. I'm starting to watch pony parodies of good vids just off of curiosity and to see if its dumber than the original.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I dunno all this pony stuff is almost rubbing off on me. I'm starting to watch pony parodies of good vids just off of curiosity and to see if its dumber than the original.
that's how it starts for everypony, btw.

And, no, this is NOTHING like the show from the 80s

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Hedgedawg, don't push your luck.
Most of them aren't even trashtalking about the show, let them be and be curious if they want :)

btw, I probably start picking Zelda again, I need to regain practice... :/

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Wow this place got pretty snazzy...

Lots of new faces, although at this point I am probably the new one.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
But he has a Sheik avvy to match his name.

I dunno how I feel about that. :X

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Lmao, I periodically change between Zelda and Sheik avis. I'm in there as the lone Sheilda main lmao.

Also, thanks SoR! All the hardwork over the months and years finally paying off lol.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Lmao, I periodically change between Zelda and Sheik avis. I'm in there as the lone Sheilda main lmao.

Also, thanks SoR! All the hardwork over the months and years finally paying off lol.

not enough good half Zelda, Half shiek fan art out there :/

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol, well I can't wait for the Zelda side to show.

In the meantime, when did you get so purple?

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
heysup Grey :3

Sheilda ftw. I saw some thread that was ranking top players in NA, saw some names from here on Z.

Top Bottom