• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Player Finder / Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drai-Gon

Smash Rookie
ZSSamus is my main, with armored Samus as a second, as I keep switching between them in matches with the Final Smash on.

Talala, Oklahoma
I like me my black suited Samus.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Yep. You in the area?
Unfortunately no. I had legacy cuz my dad graduated with a law degree, but i ended up going to UCSD. Since we don't have a basketball team, i tend to watch your guys' team instead.

Crazy world. Maybe if I finally get WiFi, you could kick my *** at Smash, too :rotfl:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Unfortunately no. I had legacy cuz my dad graduated with a law degree, but i ended up going to UCSD. Since we don't have a basketball team, i tend to watch your guys' team instead.

Crazy world. Maybe if I finally get WiFi, you could kick my *** at Smash, too :rotfl:
Sadly, I never use WiFi anymore. I just can't enjoy playing the game online. However, if you ever find yourself in the area for whatever reason, shoot me a PM.

doomweasel

Smash Cadet
Sadly, I never use WiFi anymore. I just can't enjoy playing the game online. However, if you ever find yourself in the area for whatever reason, shoot me a PM.
Don't really find much occasion to get out as far east as NC, but if I do, I'll let you know. My dad will probably end up wanting to visit Chapel Hill anyway if we're within 100 miles...

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I've been maining ZSS since Brawl was released. I live in Hyattsville, Maryland.
Also my brawl tag is SASSY, and my FC is 2449-4311-9016. Although wifi sucks, I'm always ready play other ZSS mains. I can always learn something new.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, I have gone to like 3 or 4 tournaments at Cyberden in Columbia, MD. Every time, I have been the only ZSS mainer. I started playing with my name, Danny, for the first month of brawl. But since I always used ZSS, and my friend called me Sassy when I used the try me taunt all the time, I just stuck with it. That's about all there is to that I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom