• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Player Finder / Locator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverLanayru

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SilverLanayru
3DS FC
1977-0801-2134
Switch FC
SW-1383-4892-7702
I main ZSS as a secondary...although I admit that mine won't be the best (and I get owned by ZSS mainers like 80% of the time no matter how long I can last in brawls >.>). I can try my best though ^^

starfire_jirachi
Los Angeles, California, USA

Mobius7

Smash Rookie
It's been pretty consistently zamus for the entirety of my Brawl experience, so I'll go ahead and post.

Mobius7
Savage, MN

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
i lol i put to much work on ZSS my kirby loses skills xD none the less i would get owned by steves banana work kill like that lol.

noradseven

Smash Lord
norad

NC state university, go to the wolves den seriously just walk right in Ill either be there or someone else will be.

I'm trying to main Random so yea. :)
Hell yeah, just need to work on my peach a bit more, get down those loops with IC, and master falco's laser land cancel, with an attack in the air before the laser.

We need a bottom tier only tourney, it would be so much fun. I mean by the 5 tier lists none of this MK in a tier of his own seriously guys that's just silly. Item tourney would be nice too maybe Ill host that :S .

Garde

Smash Ace
Hmm, I could've sworn I posted in here, but I guess not.

Garde - San Luis Obispo, CA

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
V1RU5
Albany, New York
Pink ZSS - Chica Chica Yea!!!
Selects char with L (R is for scrubs only)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Not gonna lie, throwing "Dazwa" in your post in these boards when you guys need my help with something is a good way to get me to see it >_>

So, some options....

Option 1, I take over the first post of the thread. Not hard to do, I'll just need to merge the post I'm currently typing with the main post and update like normally (I plan on doing this with the ranking thread because there was some confusion on RareTruffle's part as to who to contact in regards to the thread >_>)

Option 2, I make a new thread entirely. We start from scratch and the list will probably be a lot more up-to-date in regards to people who listed themselves here and then stopped playing ZSS altogether.

Option 4, Dazwa claims to update the thread as soon as he finishes catching up on subscribed threads and updates the thread 24 hours later.

YOU GUYS ARE GONNA SPEND ALL DAY LOOKING FOR OPTION 3 AMIRITE

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I think Dazwa should make a new thread. Some of the people on the first post don't even play ZSS anymore.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Where'd option 3 go?

I would go with making a new thread... or you can make the new thread with "TheZeroSuit" (not that that worked for the other thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom