• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Brawl Recolors

Tanea

Smash Ace
i cant get the to the otherb threads but raelly good job i like them..........and the award goes to ...........PAppioll

you know what nevermind

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
Pink for sure.

Also good job, on this and your other recolors. Hope to see a snake one soon? :laugh:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Can you try to get her dressed in her Fusion Suit?

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Those are all really good. It's a big step up from some of the others I've seen which is basically a picture of Zamus with a yellow highlighter. Anyway, the orange one intrigues me.

Stryks

Smash Hero
The pink is very awesome, always liked girls in pink XD

but yeah good work, you should try like mixing colors, or changing the color of the hair or something, to bring more uniqueness...

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I like red, mustard yello,w and white. You should do more of these.

Can I request Lucas for a recolor?

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
BEHOLD THE ULTIMATE RECOLOR! :laugh:

No but seriously not bad.
The best of these are either the Pink or the voilet one.

Before you go making a ton of these threads you should practice getting more directly cut pixels with the polygonal lasso tool. (I assume you are using photoshop.)

And if y'all have photoshop, you can make your own recolors, it's as easy as pie.

BlueScope

Smash Apprentice
It fits perfectly, don't be so prude, dude... you can't even see a thing... (assuming you meant the following pic, whihc I assume...)

Check this out

From the ones of the first post, I totally prefer the white one... I'm pretty positive that a similar one will make it into the game really...

Cort

Apple Head
It fits perfectly, don't be so prude, dude... you can't even see a thing... (assuming you meant the following pic, whihc I assume...)

Check this out

From the ones of the first post, I totally prefer the white one... I'm pretty positive that a similar one will make it into the game really...
Nostra-Samus. Very good job in general, but the skin tones don't match her face and she looks like a hunch back.

Still.. pretty good though. o.o

gamer8

Smash Lord
I hope zero suit samus is playable on the roster, great recolors though, the last one is my favorite.

gamer8

Smash Lord
You can't choose her in the selection screen, she turns into ZSamus when she gets the Smash Ball and vice versa.
Sorry I didn't know you work for brawl, seriously don't say you know everything lets wait and see, samus is one of my best characters (next to yoshi of course) so I'm looking forward to playing as zss, besides It'd be so retarted if they put her as a final smash only.

Top Bottom