• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's super armour???

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I feel like Olimar's hitbox just clanked with FW's, but she kept on teleporting. If it was super armor, she would've taken damage.

Ha2On

Smash Apprentice
you could be right...XD

another possibility is, that it because olimars arials can be canceld by every attack(almost^^)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Something like that. I guess "clank" wasn't the right word since aerials can't clank, but by the time his fair(?) reached where her hurtbox would be, she'd already disappeared.

....Something like that.

Ha2On

Smash Apprentice
well i really don't know, but i guess we are on the right direction lol

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
I think the attack portion and the teleport are two entirely separate components in Farore's Wind. Or something like that.

I've noticed that this new 'super armor' thing has blocked several attacks.

At the same time, I also sometimes Get knocked out of teleporting, but I trade hits wit the enemy.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
what it looked like is the fair from oli did clank with the aerial but since oli's aerial had more priority than FW it went through...but by the time it would've hit zelda's hitbox she was gone.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
I don´t think that Zelda has hurtbox in the ribbon-like thing of FW, only in her body. So Olimar hit "ribbon" with Pikmin, got hitlag from overriding Zelda´s attack and didn´t hit her before she was already in invincibility frames.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Time to clear this up. Zelda's 'ribbon' took the hitbox of the pikmin allowing the up-b to continue..

iTidus

Smash Cadet
actually i'm pretty much nub but it look'd like that barely missed once you watch those annoying slow-mo's (don't know why i stayed watching for that long) lol.

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
Time to clear this up. Zelda's 'ribbon' took the hitbox of the pikmin allowing the up-b to continue..
yes what he said but you have to time it perfectly which is so difficult. tried that with against falcos side b and sometimes it cancels falcos move and the fw or just the fw letting the side b finish. its weird

Top Bottom