• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's Nair

Zone

Smash Champion
whats the fastest way to get from one side to the other? her run is so slow and her wd is jank i just roll all the way across fd lmao. up b sometimes i guess. or down b to run across to down b again lulz
lol at roll. I wonder if that's faster, just hold R and right C-stick.

Shag

Smash Cadet
So... I was playing some friendlies w/ zelda today... was playing against a marth, under tournament circumstances i'd usually just down b but i figured i'd try it out.

Now, that being said, everyone knows the marth killer, light shield back facing edge and u'll grab the ledge before marth can. Once I saw M2K face forward and down air on the last stock, so i tried it but instead of dair I just bair'd into the stage. Instant spike on FD if u manage to sweetspot it... which is hard, but I also managed to nair once on accident, resulting in no tech possibilities for marth and him ending up getting sent down and away from the stage. Not saying this is some new amazing concept but I was wondering what other possibilities might exist

Top Bottom