• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's Confirmed Movesets

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Hmm it could maybe....They should make it so she has invincibility when she starts to teleport so people can't hit her when it starts. Too bad Peach's double jump got EXTREMELLY reduced in height compared to melee.....And lol to your cough cough statement.

Iris

Smash Ace
She doesn't take any percent at the time where people say she has super armor, so it might be a mistake. It has good distance, but it doesn't seem any better in distance than Zamus or Sonic's up B, other than the fact she can do it at more angles.

I'm hoping it is an awesome third jump this time though. In terms of distance, it made up for her crappy jumps in Melee, so I hope they don't take that away.

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Farore's Wind also has an attack portion. To the people assuming she has "super armor" when doing it, it may very well simply be the ribbon canceling out the attack that hit her.

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
just throwing this out there since i don't think anyone noticed, im pretty sure the person using Zelda used Farores wind as an ATTACK move in the video, as she used it to try and hit that floating robot above her head (she missed, but anyway), meaning farores wind has notable attack properties

im speculating the same way as pikachu's up b, or mabye even fox's side b

Drake3

Smash Ace
No, it looks like the person playing Zelda went temporarily insane and started spamming random attacks on nothing.

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
No, it looks like the person playing Zelda went temporarily insane and started spamming random attacks on nothing.
or that, but looking at how the person playing Zelda did sane attacks that you should do when zelda (throw kicks out there, smash, din's fire- which hit spot on), im going to conclude that he knew what he was doing, but of course he could have went insane who knows

(sorry if you were bieng sarcastic I have a hard time hearing tone of voice when reading on forums :p )

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Farore's Wind looks so cool. :D

I hope Sheik is part of the moveset as well. Sheik was great to use on fast characters I wasn't able to touch with Zelda in Melee.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't think Sheik should be part of the moveset. She was only in one game and I'm tired of her overshadowing a character that was in all of them. Hopefully they have made her a separate character and made Zelda whole.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
No, I don't think Sheik should be part of the moveset. She was only in one game and I'm tired of her overshadowing a character that was in all of them. Hopefully they have made her a separate character and made Zelda whole.
QFT Sheik as a separate character would do so much justice for Zelda in my opinion. Honestly I think Zelda's moves are powerful like I stated in the other thread. I just hope they don't alter them all to much. Yet at the same time some could be improved.

It's also weird that none of this is stated on the dojo and people have to do some research to figure it out. Hmm I really think they should show updates for her now even if it's only a few moves.

Stiputation

Smash Journeyman
QFT Sheik as a separate character would do so much justice for Zelda in my opinion. Honestly I think Zelda's moves are powerful like I stated in the other thread. I just hope they don't alter them all to much. Yet at the same time some could be improved.

It's also weird that none of this is stated on the dojo and people have to do some research to figure it out. Hmm I really think they should show updates for her now even if it's only a few moves.
Agreed, all of this quietness about her is really starting to get under my skin. Its not even like she was one of the most popular characters anyways. Jeez, why would it have to be her? D:

But yeah, I'm expecting some great things from Zelda this time around, including a better tier position.

goodkid

Smash Lord
But yeah, I'm expecting some great things from Zelda this time around, including a better tier position.
I don't care if Zelda is low tier, as long as she is usable and has close to equal chances. I just hope for a really balanced game. As long as her moves are improved and she can compete with fast characters I'll be a happy camper.;)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i'm not one to go for tiers eitiher. Even If Zelda is only a little better then her Melee counter part i'm still gonna use her. Though as you said stiputation I also expect great things from her.

smash_pilgrim

Smash Cadet
i hope shiek is taken out

shiek is so cheap and over powered and should be taken out, she is easy to abuse. If shiek stays it will be good if they take her down a couple notches.

Top Bottom