• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda's Confirmed Movesets

Arean

Smash Ace
Here are the confirmed movesets for Zelda
(some are put into screenshots, others are so hard to be seen so please check the video)
The video kinda sucks in quality, i wish someone recorded a better one >.>

A moves

Neutral A- Confirmed
(At 2:50)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EPCxdEihxM

Dash attack- Confirmed
(At 2:37)

Forward Tilt- Confirmed
(At 2:42)

Down Tilt- Confirmed

Up tilt- Confirmed

Neutral Air- ???

Up Air- Confirmed
(at 2:58)

Forward/Back Air- Confirmed
(at 2:40)

Down Air- Confirmed
(At 2:46)

Forward Smash- Confirmed

Up Smash- Confirmed
(At 2:52)

Downsmash- ???

B moves

Up B Farores Wind- Confirmed

Forward B Din's Fire- Confirmed

Neutral B Nayru's Love Confirmed
(3:01)

*credits to ph00tbag who noticed this... it seems nayru's love returns.. and it is extremely faster than before

Down B- ???

Drake3

Smash Ace
Yup, that's pretty much what we have. I hope they make DSmash more magic oriented.

Arean

Smash Ace
yeah, I wonder why they didnt even show nayru's love yet. Could it be possible its her down b? and light arrows as her b? Lol thats just me

Arean

Smash Ace
they got exclusive pics that werent shown on the dojo, who on earth knows how they got it lol

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
Thanks, lets just hope sheik is in her moveset still. It is her only means of self-defense after all. Does anyone have any speculation as to what could be her final smash?

Zone

Smash Champion
Thanks, lets just hope sheik is in her moveset still. It is her only means of self-defense after all. Does anyone have any speculation as to what could be her final smash?
lol...

I'm hoping Shiek Is not part of her moveset, because shiek makes Zelda her little shadow. If it's her only means of *self defense* and that person changes to shiek. The Way I see it they aren't playing Zelda, they are playing Shiek. Make Shiek her own seperate character prz.

btw someone mentioned once before a moveset but maybe this would be better as final smash. When you fight possessed Zelda and she attacks you with a triforce glowing on the ground and pillar of light shoots up. Maybe she can do that move (Not being possessed in SSBB)

Arean

Smash Ace
or perhaps call on the light spirits? then attack with a magical strike?

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Does anybody has though about her final smash being the big beam of light that she casted on Ganondorf (Ganon) at the end of OoT? It could be a possibility, they could make it look cooler, and they could make it like more powerful than Zero Laser but with no knockback (it doesnt knockback Ganon in OoT, it only, like, burns him, and staggers him), so that you can Lightning Kick every body after it ^^.
O wait, that was OoT Zelda, that means she cant do it, because the one in Brawl is TP Zelda...>_> (It was sarcasm, so that you know, god!, I hate people who uses the continuity "issue" with Zelda, when continuity doesnt even exist in the game >_<, **** you Sheik haters, or atleast the ones who uses the continuity cr*p)

Iris

Smash Ace
I don't think down aerial is really confirmed, simple conjecture...

Iris

Smash Ace
I can't tell if it's the same animation at all due to all the glow effects.

Zelda_Sheik

Smash Apprentice
I completely HATE Din's Fire. I mean... There are sooo many different Magical attacks... Like
the Light Arrows, the TRIFORCE that she uses when she is Zelda controlled by Zant... etc. Well about Sheik.. I think that if she comes back, she has to be a separate character. She shadows Zelda.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I completely HATE Hyrule's Love. I mean... There are sooo many different Magical attacks... Like
the Light Arrows, the TRIFORCE that she uses when she is Zelda controlled by Zant... etc. Well about Sheik.. I think that if she comes back, she has to be a separate character. She shadows Zelda.
Erm.... it's Nayru's Love...

And about Sheik... I disagree. Totally :p

Iris

Smash Ace
Well, they can't really take Nayru's Love out without taking out the other ones. They compliment eachother.

I agree though, I hope Sheik's separate this time.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Hmm, what could they do to Nayru's Love.

Charged skill- The longer you hold the more damaging it is?
Hold skill- Similar to Fox's.

Or how about an after-effect where you push B and the crystals will circle you for a while as you move freely around? Taking more roots in the original NL.

In any case, the thing needs more priority and knockback.

Arean

Smash Ace
If sheik is out i wish her nayru's love is her down b and her b is the light arrows, if not have b as her nayrus love and down b as her rapier ^__^

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think the folowing should happen:

1.Change Zelda's dB.
2.Make Shiek a seperate character, and nerf her a bit.
3.Make Zelda ACTUALLY USEABLE! XD

So ya...and how IGN or Gametrailers or whoever plays as ZELDA AND NOT PUSH THE DOWN B ATTACK IS BEYOND ME!

Arean

Smash Ace
Lol, yeah zelda deserves a lot more than sheik... sheik is just zelda's disguise, people only like sheik because of her insane moveset :p

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I would prefer Zelda and Sheik to be separate in Brawl, but I won't be angry if it does happen.

Arean

Smash Ace
Yeah I agree, If should would return.. maker her as a separate character.. besides.. sheik can use the ocarina of time to go to the future with her twilight princess descendant

(zelda can use the ocarina of time as well... so dont tell me that link is the only one who can do it
zelda = sheik after all)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
What I don't get is people who want Sheik to be nerfed and her own character!

If Sheik was to be nerfed than she would need Zelda! That is why the transformation was needed in the first place. Not to say it worked out like that anyways but still. A nerfed Sheik needs Zelda. By nerfing Sheik and giving her a PC slot, you just use up a spot that could've been used for someone else! I think keeping them together but nerfing Sheik is the way to go.

Arean

Smash Ace
hmm they have been holding zelda for so long! i think they are doing something with her moveset....
if sheik would return why wont they just reveal it? sheik was already known... heck would they make princess midna the new sheik? i wonder....

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Why not raise Zelda up some, and drop Sheik? That way, the overall effect is the same, but Zelda becomes better, making people want to use her more.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Am I the only one that sees Nayru's Love at 3:01 and not an up tilt? I thought Utilt only had a shower of sparkles around Zelda's hand as she swipes over her head. The move at 3:01 actually seems to have an aura around Zelda's body, and she ends the animation like she has just been rotating.

Noshiee

Smash Ace
Am I the only one that sees Nayru's Love at 3:01 and not an up tilt? I thought Utilt only had a shower of sparkles around Zelda's hand as she swipes over her head. The move at 3:01 actually seems to have an aura around Zelda's body, and she ends the animation like she has just been rotating.
omg, I think you are right!, well I think, couse it does look like Narku's Love kinda, except that the dimond is light blue and seems to have less lag becouse she didi it so fast, whcchi is cool. What does everybody elses thinks?

Iris

Smash Ace
I think you're right as well! It looks like Nayru's love. Meaning the only unconfirmed special is transform! Unfortunately though, we can't tell if it's neutral or down B.

Also, I'm curious what she's doing at 3:05 It looks blurry, but it's definitely either her Dair, Nair, or a new move.

Pappioll

Smash Apprentice
It do looks like Nayru's Love. And if it is, it looks faster!

At 3:05, it seems like it's a new move (!). Im not sure though but it looks like she throws something at the enemy, a projectile move maybe? Could this be her new neutral B move?

I want the transformation from Melee replaced with something, sooo badly. I seriously want Sheik to be out.

Top Bottom