• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Looks like they gone and removed my favourite alt for Zelda from Melee and Brawl D: Why do they do this ._. (I think to ease telling her apart from F!Robin but come on, as if someone could mess up THAT badly...)

Crudedude

Smash Cadet
i think he meant pink. that last alt looks nice sad not to see any different costume from a different zelda game. that fierce deity link though, made me hope zelda well get something as cool but it was more of if sheik isn't getting any alternative costume zelda won't get any too.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
i think he meant pink. that last alt looks nice sad not to see any different costume from a different zelda game. that fierce deity link though, made me hope zelda well get something as cool but it was more of if sheik isn't getting any alternative costume zelda won't get any too.
Well, we have ALttP Zelda, something that is close to OoT/Toon Zelda (but purple with blue jewels), and the dress may be base on the first Zelda. It's not that bad.

Plus, the ALttP is pink.

edit: If you want a better look:

Last edited:

Toadallstar2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BadInfluenceX
I for one actually love these colors. Yeah, not a total new costume but I still think they're neat.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
White hair + Black dress. New black alt has blond hair colour and retains that weird blue/purple thing in the front + huge-*** gold ornaments at the seam.
I have to disagree about the hair color.

Except for the jewels, this alt didn't change.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I love how these alts look. I really love the last one, and the OOT Zelda looks really nice too ^_^ Now I'm torn between Blue Zelda and White Zelda...

SpLSlick

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpLSlick
3DS FC
3540-1397-4329
I am looking forward to using the green one and the last one as well :D :D :D :D

Crudedude

Smash Cadet
*-saw every alternative for the characters released so far, a bit disappointed with zelda alternative COMPARED to others. On their own it's nice but the diversity ends quick. still like her alternatives, last one is the best, my opinion.

SpLSlick

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpLSlick
3DS FC
3540-1397-4329
@ BJN39 BJN39 Stealing the black from you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
@ Fireemblemfreak Fireemblemfreak Using all the alts that you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
@ Crudedude Crudedude Sounds like I will be rocking the last one too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎
@ #HBC | Scary #HBC | Scary Sounds like I will be playing red against you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

Can't wait to play this :D

L2 Sentinel

Smash Apprentice
Since no one has claimed it yet, I'll take dibs on default TP Zelda. The alts are nice, but purple/white is still my favorite. :)

Last edited:

SpLSlick

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpLSlick
3DS FC
3540-1397-4329
Since no one has claimed it yet, I'll take dibs on default TP Zelda. The alts are nice, but purple/white is still my favorite. :)
Obligatory response for what you just wrote...Stealing that color too...They call me the color snatcher ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)‎

Last edited:

Zeldaisthegirl

Smash Journeyman
Purple/Blonde & Green :love:
She looks so much better in this game as opposed to ssbb. Kind of glad they didn't use SS now, even though I was dead set against TP Zelda @ first. This game best hurry, my patience is at it's end!:smash:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
My first thoughts on dins and phantom.

Phantom will be a move I probably won't use EVER at least for attack purposes. Defense may have some use but it needs more exploration. In general, it's probably our worst move until further exploration.

Dins is solid but it's still meh at best. It's sweetspot is mighty and should be at its best with edgeguarding or at least adding pressure offstage. Otherwise, it's essentially brawl's dins that looks prettier but less splash damage. With the hitbox, it's literally "what you see is what you get". There's no real mind games to it as at as blowing it up early or anything, especially if you are trying hit the sweetspot.

Note, all this was without custom moves. Never used them yet.

Lastly, Dthrow appears to have a set knockback or a minimally growing one. Followups are DI dependent but include ALL aerials.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Eeddddd! You all make it sound so good. Bless you for continuing the good fight as Zelda even though she'll be mediocre at best AND no longer shares sheik.

October 3rd can't take any longer! *faints*

Also, two words: Fast Din's. Its description in a link Aleate shared sounds too good to be true. Well, at least, it actually sounds like a decent tradeoff. Heavy Din's also sounds pretty fun.

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
I've been watching videos all day! I want this game and Zelda looks just great.... I just...
We have about half a month until October 3, ugh.

Chauzu

Smash Ace
My body is ready for Zelda getting High Tier and people hating on how broken Faroe's Wind is.

Joke aside, I'm really liking Zelda's viability so far in this game. For example, Sheik looks great. But as M2K has said, she lacks range and has hard to KO the opponent. Zelda got decent range at least, great smashes and Faroe's Wind. I feel like Smash 4 will favour the latter here tbh.

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
I don't think Zelda will be mediocre at best... if anything mediocre at worst... :c

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
oooh videos of zelda, any worth sharing? I'd love to see some.
They're mostly old ones from demos and stuff. Stuff we've already seen, for the most part and I've watched all the trailers like a bajillion times. Can you tell I have nothing better to do on my Sunday?
I don't think Zelda will be mediocre at best... if anything mediocre at worst... :c
Shhhh... you'll ruin the magic.

Chauzu

Smash Ace

Katty Shepherd

Smash Ace
Was in a tournament yesterday so I used Zelda to try out some of her new costume moves. Here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofv8fvTs4V8&t=1m55s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofv8fvTs4V8&t=8m47s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofv8fvTs4V8&t=110m29s

This is just to get you some more high quality footage of Zelda. Would love to say that it was to show of my fantastic gameplay but as you can see I got a lot to improve. ;)
These look great, how'd she feel from your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom