• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Using Light Arrows (Final Smash Picture)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Final Smash / New Move

or

Possible Subspace clip?

Aki-toriko

Smash Apprentice
About to post this, and thats not all, the text on the side when translated gives her moveset

>>> Zelda
>>> Nayru's Love
>>> Forore's Wind
>>> Din's Fire
>>> Twilight Change (Original Twilight version of Shiek transformation)

>>> Final Smash: Light Arrows

Source :http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157914&page=1041

Sounds to me like Shiek is back with a new look.

Edit: of course, if this is legit

vesperview

Smash Hero
About to post this, and thats not all, the text on the side when translated gives her moveset

>>> Zelda
>>> Nayru's Love
>>> Forore's Wind
>>> Din's Fire

Thanks I was just adding that.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I hope Sakurai is just reeling that this image got out there. No doubt he was trying to keep as one of his big Dojo surprises (what with the over 6 month delay on Zelda updates).

Glad to see that Light Arrows made it, even though I would have really liked it as a standard special.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Where did you get this, and maybe are there other pics of characters??

Edit: Why does it say: "Flame twilight change (original twilight specification seeking transformation)"???

Igneous42

Smash Ace
does original twilight version of Sheik transformation mean sheik in TP form or a new thing altogether? As unlikely as it was I was hoping for a tetra transformation. A TP version of tetra. Because pirates are awesome

Brav3r

Smash Journeyman
i acutally hoped the dojo would have reveald this before the cards
oh well, two final smashes in one day. now all we need are some clearer pics

maybe she transforms somewhat of how link transforms in twilight princess
something based on that.

then again she never made any tranformation while in the twilight realm

JPSChampagne

Smash Cadet
"Twilight change" sounds like what we were all expecting. Maybe cloaked Zelda with the Sheik moveset? That would fit both.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
The Twilight makes me almost think of Midna, if that is the case... a lot of Midna fans will be sad to know that Midna won't be riding in on her noble steed, Wolf Link, let alone be in Imp form.

If you think about it, Midna kind of is the alternate Zelda in Twilight Princess, since Zelda sacrificed part of herself so Midna could live.

Aki-toriko

Smash Apprentice
does original twilight version of Sheik transformation mean sheik in TP form or a new thing altogether? As unlikely as it was I was hoping for a tetra transformation. A TP version of tetra. Because pirates are awesome
Well I reckon this is what Sheik may look like in Brawl

But thats a discussion for another thread.

On topic though if Zelda retains her Sheik transformation does that mean she'll have two FS's, lucky lass.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
Well I reckon this is what Sheik may look like in Brawl

But thats a discussion for another thread.

On topic though if Zelda retains her Sheik transformation does that mean she'll have two FS's, lucky lass.
Zelda may not necessarily have two FS's, all of Pokémon Trainer's pokémon shared the same final smash, who knows what the final smash will be.

On the note of Sheik's appearance, I was hoping she'd look like that. Otherwise, I'd have a Canon problem with seeing TP Zelda transform into OoT Sheik. However, I'd have no qualms if Sheik was a separate character.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
If you think about it, Midna kind of is the alternate Zelda in Twilight Princess, since Zelda sacrificed part of herself so Midna could live.
I'd actually like that, though it would really be more of a "tag" situation, rather than "transformation". I'm guessing either Sheik with a new look, or Sheik with a new look and twilight-inspired moveset.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Awesome. Finally SOMETHING on Zelda! And the Light Arrows FS looks amazing. Thank you, vesperview.

Edit: And people who originally found it.

DeChTu

Smash Apprentice
One thing that would be kick *** is if the four light spirits showed up and helped in some way. Light Spirits FTW!

Durbl Piij

Smash Cadet
I thikn I would like the cloaked Zelda as a transformation, and have her with a similar moveset to Sheik for Melee. She does look pretty cool in the cloak. I suppose the main thing against that is that putting a cloak on is hardly transforming....

blink777

Smash Journeyman
I thikn I would like the cloaked Zelda as a transformation, and have her with a similar moveset to Sheik for Melee. She does look pretty cool in the cloak. I suppose the main thing against that is that putting a cloak on is hardly transforming....
I'm also worried about the clipping problems they might have with the model... They have a hard enough time with dresses, hair, and capes; if they go this way, hopefully they can get the full cloak animations working.

espio87

Smash Ace
I like this FS and personally I think it suits her well, after all TP wasn't the only game in which she used the Light Arrows (WW anyone?). The Twlight Change move confuses me: will she really transform into Sheik? guess we'll have to wait and see
BTW: where did this card come from?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Vesperview, I love you.

This is amazing! She looks so cool firing up that bow! I hope it damages and stuns, and is not like Peache's, and leaves them stunned.
Hopefully she'll do something else during the Final Smash as well.

Twilight change intrigues me however. Possessed Zelda? Pulling out a rapier with a Possessed Zelda moveset? She was basically a Zelda corrupted by Ganon's twilight pixels.

Anything but Sheik plz!

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice

>>> Zelda
>>> Nayru's Love
>>> Forore's Wind
>>> Din's Fire

****, my little translation made it all the way from GAF to Smashboards already?

Just to add some speculation and dreaming;

It would be awesome if the new Shiek was a Twili like Midna. Meaning it would have Shiek's clothes but have the pale blue skin and yellow eyes.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
****, my little translation made it all the way from GAF to Smashboards already?

Just to add some speculation and dreaming;

It would be awesome if the new Shiek was a Twili like Midna. Meaning it would have Shiek's clothes but have the pale blue skin and yellow eyes.
Hey, what's the website you're pulling this information from?

TheLake

Smash Master
Ohh coolness!! Light arrows look sooooo sweet! Looks really simple though...maybe she will pull a Zamus and attack then transform into sheik? Doubt it but i think that would be neat. Twighlight transform sounds really cool(i always liked the cloaked zelda idea). Sakuri seems to really want to save all zelda related info so im expecting to here stuff on her on the site soon (hopfully). Well i guess we all have to just wait and see.

Either way im REALLY happy with the direction zelda is going (:

Urser

Smash Apprentice
Thinking about it... Midna could be a VERY possible alternative to Sheik.

She's a princess, just from another universe. So here's my supposed moveset.

Midna:
B - Twilight Shards shoot out (like Sheik's pin move)
Side B - Midna's arm slams forward (like Sheik's chain)
Up B - Midna teleports with Twilight Shards (like Sheik's smoke teleport)
Down B - Zelda (LIKE SHEIK!)

(So basically, Twilight transformation = Midna in my opinion)

vesperview

Smash Hero

Midna:

Midna's Imp form?

Musica Amante

Smash Apprentice

Midna:

Only Midna is a completely different being than Zelda.

While Shiek and Zelda are the same person.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964

Midna:

Um.I don't get why Zelda would switch with Midna mid-battle =S

They never fight together. They're both Princesses. That's it. That's like saying Peach and Zelda should switch mid-battle.

Honestly, It makes more sense for Link to switch with Midna, than for Zelda to.

Darkpaladin of Chaos: Uh. no. The symbol represents the Sheikah tribe. A tribe that long served the Royal Family of Hyrule. The bottom tear on the eye of the Sheikah was added by the Sheikah to mourn for the Royal Family, and the betrayal . In TP, Zelda just lost her kingdom to Zant, and he is virtually bringing it into chaos. She could be wearing it to mourn her kingdom. Also, her father is nowhere to be seen in the game. It could be speculated that Zant killed her father? and she's mourning the loss of her father? a member of the Royal Family of Hyrule?

In short, it represents Sheik in no way. Sheik was not a true member of the Sheikah

Midna:

I doubt that. It just seems very, very unlikely.

Urser

Smash Apprentice
If some Twilight Portal appeared, it could be very possible...

FINE FINE! I think it will be cloaked Zelda anyways.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Um.I don't get why Zelda would switch with Midna mid-battle =S

They never fight together. They're both Princesses. That's it. That's like saying Peach and Zelda should switch mid-battle.

Honestly, It makes more sense for Link to switch with Midna, than for Zelda to.

Darkpaladin of Chaos: Uh. no. The symbol represents the Sheikah tribe. A tribe that long served the Royal Family of Hyrule. The bottom tear on the eye of the Sheikah was added by the Sheikah to mourn for the Royal Family, and the betrayal . In TP, Zelda just lost her kingdom to Zant, and he is virtually bringing it into chaos. She could be wearing it to mourn her kingdom. Also, her father is nowhere to be seen in the game. It could be speculated that Zant killed her father? and she's mourning the loss of her father? a member of the Royal Family of Hyrule?

In short, it represents Sheik in no way. Sheik was not a true member of the Sheikah
There was no king in TP, obviously.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
There was no king in TP, obviously.
That's what I was getting at. =/
She was obviously the reigning monarch. Her father/mother must have died at some point.
It's simply a theory that her father was killed in the assault on Hyrule Castle.

This could be backed up by the fact she still calls herself " Princess" Zelda, while clearly being the reigning monarch at the time. Her father could have been killed minutes before Zant broke into the throne room , and Zelda was rushed to the throne room for safety.

UsernameLink

Smash Journeyman
Twilight change just sounds to me like a twilight look/name to turn into Shiek. Nothing more, nothing less

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I'm hoping the Twilight Transform is still Sheik, but redesigned to sport a much more Twilight Princess-ey look. Although I think the Cloak is a good idea, I don't think it would be very easy to move around in (thinking about the way Sheik moves that is)

I guess we'll see. Not long now, but Zelda still has a transformation. If it's not Sheik then I doubt Sheik will return as a playable character at all, since one of the main arguments against her was using up a space in Zelda's moveset, which we all know is still pretty much the same.

But finally! Something on Zelda, it's been a while! Like... nearly a year. Nothing since the character was announced. o.0;

Top Bottom