• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda to Zelda combat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikekleman

Smash Cadet
I need help! i only have one opponent and i don't think im gettig much better. i recently played the Lewisburgh tournament champion because he was in my host family for districts and could not beat him at all! Im mainly random with my mains but im sticking with zelda. I cant brawl today, but i was hopeing to find some people that would want to brawl by tomorrow or annytime this weekend. Please help!

MrEh

Smash Hero
Are you asking for advice in Zelda dittos?

Ask DarkMusician about that. He dittos like, every Zelda here. XD

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Zelda dittos should not really be played online... It completely destroys precision which she needs. But someone here might oblige you. Not me though cuz my internet is lamezor.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I will play you. Just message me when you can play. I work tomorrow evening, but I can play saturday if we don't play tomorrow.

Are you asking for Zelda dittos specifically? Because I play a few other characters as well =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok cool, I hope our connection is good =D

mikekleman

Smash Cadet
sorry i havent beeb on lately. ive been at regional band. killer. idk when ill be able to be on next but ill try to get on soon. i have a lot of stuff going on

goodkid

Smash Lord
ill actually play any character, but i would also like to learn some techniques for my zelda
DoppelGanger on aib plays a good zelda, go talk to him. He said hes played 50+ zeldas so he must have some exp. When I get the chance we can play :lick:

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
I need help! i only have one opponent and i don't think im gettig much better. i recently played the Lewisburgh tournament champion because he was in my host family for districts and could not beat him at all! Im mainly random with my mains but im sticking with zelda. I cant brawl today, but i was hopeing to find some people that would want to brawl by tomorrow or annytime this weekend. Please help!
I'll play you when I'm free. Just send me a message when you can.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Zelda dittos...

Probably the hardest ditto I ever had. Two powerful mages thrown into an epic duel of epic proportions. However, in the end, there could only be ONE.

I could say I play a decent Zelda, but whenever I play someone who kinda uses her, but not really, it still ends up being a close match. Being defense-oriented and fighting against a hard hitter, that pretty much explains it all. Zelda getting hit by her own Lightning Kick has devastating results.

Edit: Oh wow, I had no idea how old this thread was. Sowwy....

-♥

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It's not intended to search for fights here xD we have an alternative thread for organising dittos and loads of other stuff right in this thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208716

You'll find the zelda chat there also, and you can most certainly get online experience there =D Great for observing how other players play.

And if you ever need help with a matchup, just drop a post at the matchup thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=190698

I think this thread has run its course and is getting unnecessarily bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom